Often time we tend to look for happiness in a distant land, forgetting that the greatest happiness lies within our treatment of our self. We are the architect of our happiness, success, and health. Hence the need to awakening our spirit by these collections of ‘I Love Myself the Way I am Quotes/I Love Myself Quotes and Nobody is Perfect Quotes and Sayings‘.
I Love Myself The Way I Am Quotes
- “I’m very happy with my life. I am what I am. I don’t worry about anything that I can’t control. That’s a really good lesson in life” Tom Watson
Hey dear, you have got to be happy with your life, no one will do that for you except you. No one cares more about your happiness except you. The keys to your happiness lie within you.
- “You’re in love! Only if you love Yourself.” Tapan Ghosh
When you love yourself your whole become beautiful, love yourself first and the fruits of love will germinate in your heart.
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world”. Lucille Ball
If you want to move ahead of others, you have got to love yourself first. But do that in a way that does not show self-ego.
- “To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.” Alan Cohen
When you love yourself the way you are without comparing you to another person, you are doing you great help. You’re making your life beautiful. You’re saying that living life in this world is beautiful. Just love yourself, because nobody will love you better than you.
- “I don’t have two different personalities. I am what I am.” Judy Sheindlin
Just be yourself and you will live a peaceful life with a heart full of satisfaction with yourself.
- “I’ve always been drawn to the message of ‘Be yourself. Love yourself.’ I need to be reminded of that all time.” Kelsea Ballerini
Remind yourself how beautiful you’re very often, this little word is shows you’re happy without self no matter what you’re going through. Remember nobody will say this often to you except you.
- “The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself. Love yourself.”
The perfect time of your life is when you live happily with yourself despite the ups and downs of life. Be happy with yourself, love yourself and be a good friend of yours. Remember your health is very important.
- “Our first and last love is – self-love”. Christian Bovee
Nobody can love you better than yourself. Don’t disservice yourself by looking for love in a distance place. That love of you that you’re looking for lies within you. You have the first that will love yourself first and best.
- “Love who you are, embrace who you are. Love yourself. When you love yourself, people can kind of pick up on that: they can see confidence, they can see self-esteem, and naturally, people gravitate towards you.” Lilly Singh
People always see you the way you see yourself, if your love who you’re, it brings an inner satisfaction that shows in your outer world which makes others respect and appreciates you as well. Loving yourself means taking great care of yourself
- “There is just one life for each of us: our own.” Euripides
We all have only one life if we die today that’s all. Why don’t you live to love your life the way God had created you? The fact that no one look exactly like you shows how special you’re.
- “Above everything else, genuinely love yourself first. Self-love is powerful and it’s the best love that you will ever have. When you love who you are, your relationships will be healthier and your life will be happier. Self-love sets the standard in how we allow others to treat us and how we treat ourselves. Your happiness and well-being is important. Protect it by always valuing who you are!” Stephanie Lahart
Just remember that loving yourself first is the most important thing to you. It lays the beautiful foundation of a good life.
- “You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy. Don’t forget to love yourself.” Soren Kierkegaard
When you love yourself, others will naturally be attracted to you. Try this and you will be surprised that loving your self is a powerful tool through which others respect you.
- “The only two words you should ever say to a mirror are “Hello, Beautiful.” Richelle E. Goodrich
Even when others tell you’re ugly. Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you’re the most beautiful person in the whole world. Remember nobody will do this you except you.
- “Love yourself so strongly that nothing can derail you or disturbed your peace.” Debasish Mridha
Be the one that will love most.
- Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another. Homer
Be original in your action-in your words. Do not live a life of others, live a life of yourself. Stop the thinking of trying to be like others, just be yourself and you will live a life that you love.
- “It doesn’t mean everybody will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. it means that you won’t allow them to change the way you see yourself, nor will you stick around for them to destroy you.” Tony A. Gaskins Jr.
Remember that you’re the only person that can treat yourself better, you are your best friend. Don’t think too much about how others treat you. Concentrate on how to treat yourself better.
- “If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise”. Johann von Goethe
Say this, I’m the way God had created me and I’m happy the way I am.
- “Love brings you face to face with yourself. It’s impossible to love another if you cannot love yourself.” John Pierrakos
The best thing you can ever do for yourself is to accept who you are and love your whole being.
- “I am what I am. I love me! And I don’t mean that egotistically – I love that God has allowed me to take whatever it was that I had and to make something out of it”. Stevie Wonder
Loving yourself the way you’re brings that inner satisfaction, happiness that no one would ever be able to give you. Above all it brings out the best in you that the world soon forgets about what you do not have.
- “The white light streams down to be broken up by those human prisms into all the colors of the rainbow. Take your own color in the pattern and be just that”. Charles R. Brown
There billions of people in this world and each has a unique thump, don’t the you see that’s make individual that special person. Your unique, you are special, you are one out of the perfection of the handiwork of God. Love yourself the way you are and do yourself a great deal good.
- “I’m tired of defending my character. I am what I am. What you see is what you get”. Dana Plato
I don’t have time to convince you to love me, or to agree with me in all I do or say , please observe me carefully and understand that I’m who I’m and you are who you are.
- “He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals.” Benjamin Franklin
No body compete with you when you love yourself, is all to yourself, it is the freest of love. It cost you nothing to love yourself, and self-love is the most important of all love
- “Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are.” Turcoise Ominek
Don’t pay more attention on people who do not appreciate you for who you’re pay more attention in building yourself and always make self-happy. All happiness is all that is most important
- “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on” Maxwell Maltz
Make yourself important and others will see you as important. Do not belittle yourself. Because nobody cares much about you except you.
- “Even when someone gets to looking like she should be so proud of herself, instead she’s like, ‘I could be another three pounds less; I could be a little taller and have bigger lips.’ Where does it end? You just have to say, ‘It’s pretty damn good. I am right here at the moment and I’m OK with it. I’ve got other things to think about.” Melissa McCarthy
Do not weigh yourself down with trying to compare yourself with others. Be happy that you are part of this beautiful world at this time. Be proud of how god has shaped you, because nobody looks the same as you are. Think more of the good in you than what you would have want to look like. You’re are just good the way you look, it’s your positive mentality that will bring out the beauty in you. I swear you’re beautiful.
- “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?” Ian Wallace
Don’t fake a false impression of yourself, be yourself and without much effort you’ll easily fit in.
- “It`s not your job to like me – it`s mine.” Byron Katie
I should be the first to like myself, if I don’t I would not blame you for not liking me.
- “Don’t ever criticize yourself. Don’t go around all day long thinking, ‘I’m unattractive, I’m slow, I’m not as smart as my brother.’ God wasn’t having a bad day when he made you… If you don’t love yourself in the right way, you can’t love your neighbor.” You can’t be as good as you are supposed to be.” Joel Osteen
Negative thinking about yourself won’t take you anywhere. It will only ruin your life, It will rob you off your happiness, it will bring depression upon your like. Negativity about yourself by yourself would want to make you to commit suicide. Just look at yourself and tell yourself you’re great. Say this to yourself, “I’m great!”
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” Confucius
Be conscious of yourself always try to be in great heart
- “If you can learn to love yourself and all the flaws, you can love other people so much better. And that makes you so happy.” Kristin Chenoweth
When you can overlook your errors and forgive yourself, it will be easy to overlook others fault and forgive them.
- “I celebrate myself, and sing myself.” Walt Whitman
No one hold the keys to your happiness except you, you have to always make sure you make your self-happy and be in great spirit even when the going is tough. Remember only you can do this for yourself.
- “Never give up on any one and that includes not giving up on yourself” Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Look at other people and appreciate who they are. Don’t ridicule them for their condition. Whatever you think of others, you also think of yourself. We are the mirror of our thinking.
- “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward.” Roy Bennett
Don’t denied yourself of your acceptance. No one have time for you except you.
- “You can measure the impeccability of your word by your level of self-love. How much you love yourself and how you feel about yourself are directly proportionate to the quality and integrity of your word. When you are impeccable with your word, you feel good, you feel happy and at peace. You can transcend the dream of hell just by making the agreement to be impeccable with your word. Right now, I am planting that seed in your mind. Whether or not the seed grows depends upon how fertile your mind is for the seeds of love. It is up to you to make this agreement with yourself: I am impeccable with my word. Nurture this seed, and as it grows in your mind, it will generate more seeds of love to replace the seeds of fear. This first agreement will change the kind of seeds your mind is fertile for.” Don Miguel Ruiz
When you love yourself, every word that come from you becomes wonderful. They are positive and full of hope. You motivate yourself by yourself. Your heart becomes a fertile ground and you look at yourself with much greatness.
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance”. Oscar Wilde
If you want to live longer, healthy and happy, love yourself first. A healthy life is built on a happy mind.
- “Learn to… be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not.” Henri Frederic Amiel
Don’t fake your origin. Just listen to your mind and be yourself. It is better for you.
- “Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are.” Stephanie Lahart
The best way to move forward is the ability of you to motivate yourself, be the best friend of yourself by loving who you’re, and having confidence of yourself, believing that you’re a wonderful person, and never you belittle yourself.
- “If you don’t love yourself nobody else will do that, you won’t be good at loving anyone else. Loving start with the self.” Wayne W. Dyer
Everything originate from you, to love yourself, to love others, and have others love you love back. You must start it first. Everything originate from you.
- “I can’t go against my nature because I am what I am. I don’t try to be anyone different to who I am.” Brian McDermott
If you fake to be another person, you’re only doing yourself a harm. Do not draw back your progress by imitating or faking to be another person. Just be yourself and do it your own way-that makes you different from others-that’s how unique you are.
- “Love yourself, always.” Akiroq Brost
Do yourself a great deal of good by loving yourself always.
- “You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.” Diane Von F.
No one spend much time you like yourself. I know we have 24 hours in a day, and 24 hours I’m with myself. Tell me who else spend this much time with you. Be your best friend by loving yourself.
- “The most powerful relationship that you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.” Steve Maraboli
In this world and in the world beyond, I can’t betrayed myself, I have to be happy, I have to build a good relationship with myself.
- “Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.” Anna Taylor
If you yourself you’ll not accept all the negative things that’s said about you. Filter all that you hear and take what benefits you. Do not allow others to instinct your mind with negativity. Set limits in all affairs and be firm when you need to be firm on certain issues. Do not follow the way everybody follows when you know they are wrong, be yourself-that’s make you to stand tall in the crowd.
- “Whatever God or whatever higher power you believe in, they brought us to this earth in a perfect way, and you have to learn to love yourself. Otherwise, it’s an exhausting way to be.” Callie Thorne
God created all human being perfectly, that’s why He placed you higher than all of his other creatures-including the angels. Don’t you see great you are?
- “Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful.” Zoe Kravitz
Everyone is beautiful when they lean to be happy. When they appreciate and are satisfy with how God had created them.
- “Self-care is never a selfish act—it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.” Parker Palmer
Care for your first, and caring for others will be much easier for you.
- “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.” Mahatma Gandhi
Don’t be adapted to bad ways of others. Walk away when you do not like certain company that serve to ridicule you and look down on you. Simply do not scarify your happiness for someone foolishness
- “Stay true to yourself. An original is worth more than a copy.” Suzy Kassem
Always learn to be yourself. Do it in your own way when you have to. And learn from others what you have to learn. But above all, always be yourself.
- “Best be yourself, imperial, plain and true!” Robert Browning
You best admired when you learn to be yourself.
I Love Myself Quotes
- “When you start loving yourself and respecting your time and energy, things will change. Get to know your worth, and your value will go up.” Germany Kent
The most important to achieving greater success is to first discover you true-self.
- “Getting ahead in a difficult profession requires avid faith in yourself. That is why some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go much further than people with vastly superior talent.” Sophia Loren
What differentiates a successful person from a mediocre is the ability to use his gift of life greatly. The successful man sees and appreciates the talents that he has. He placed himself on higher levels than others view him. He has a great spirit about himself which inspired him to greater success.
- “Ride the energy of your own unique spirit. Gabrielle RothIt is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not.” Andre Gide
It is better to be yourself no matter what others I think about. It shows you’re truthful.
- “The fact that someone else loves you doesn’t rescue you from the project of loving yourself.” Sahaj Kohli
Do not give yourself all to someone to love you alone, love yourself more than someone ever love you, so that when trouble comes you can have a shock-absorber within you.
- “All the mistakes I make arise from forsaking my own station and trying to see the object from another person’s point of view.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
You make less mistake when you take advantage of what you’re good at rather than trying to copy the talent of someone else.
- “Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.” Veronica A. Shoffstal
Don’t wait for anybody to make you happy. Make yourself happy first by planting the seed of happiness in your soul. When it germinates people will naturally be attracted to your like the beauties of nectar attract the butterflies.
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” Seuss
Everybody always is minding their business nobody has too much to think about you. Just be yourself and do what you believe in.
- “Find company within yourself and you’ll never spend a day alone. Find love within yourself and you’ll never have a lonely day.” Connor Chalfant
The best of company is the one you give to yourself by yourself.
- “If you do not love yourself, well, you cannot do anything well, that’s my philosophy.” Nawal El Saadawi
Loving yourself first the engine that sail you true the tides of life. When this engine is broken, all other thing is broken. You’re more important to yourself so give much attention to yourself.
- “God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.” William Shakespeare
Don’t to live a double standard life-because if it backfires you’ll in for it.
- “Every time you don’t follow your inner guidance, you feel a loss of energy, loss of power, a sense of spiritual deadliness.” Shakti Gawain
That strong feelings within your soul that tells you who you are is your inner feeling. You can’t suppress it, you just have pay attention to it. If it drives you to a better land obey it. If it drives you away from good guide it.
- “When you are able to love yourself deeply, you can be kind to others.” Debasish Mridha
Love is kindness, when you love yourself, you are kind to yourself and you are kind to others.
- “When one is pretending the entire body revolts.” Anaïs Nin
You can’t be another person for too long. No natural being will naturally revolt. It will want to be it natural-self and you can’t keep pretending for so long.
- “All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.” Johann von Goethe
Your heart is a powerful tool, no one else can see through. Only you and your creator understand its dictates.
- “When nobody enjoys your company, enjoy yourself. When nobody wants to walk with you, walk with yourself. When nobody loves you, love yourself. Then you will find that everyone wants to be with you, walk with you, and love you.” Debasish Mridha
Keep up being good to yourself, if nobody want you, just be with yourself and keep reminding yourself of how beautiful you are.
- “Almost every man wastes part of his life in attempts to display qualities which he does not possess, and to gain applause which he cannot keep”. Samuel Johnson.
Maintain your natural self, do not worry or imitate what you’re not. You can always do better when you’re yourself than when you want to be someone else.
- “I am what I am. I’m not going to get plastic surgery. I had this discussion with my younger son. We were at a dermatologist, and this dermatologist suggested to me that I wanted to avoid wrinkles. Those wrinkles show that I have laughed a lot in my life, why should I want to erase that? Why should I erase the traces of my life which I loved”? Babara Sukowa
Changing your outlook does not change who you are. You have only succeeded in being what you’re not. Maintain your identity and be proud of yourself.
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” Ralph Waldo E.
The world is so crazy that they want to change everything about you. Those who stand firm on what they believe and maintain their self-thought should applaud.
- “I don’t think of myself as pretty. I am what I am”. Isabeli Fontana
Even if you see me as ugly, I love my self that way. I know you can’t change my situation, so why distress myself on what you think about me. I’m happy to love myself and I’m what I’m.
- “Self-love is the greatest of all flatterers.” François de la Rochefoucauld
I will not wait for you to love me first, I will have to love myself first, to accept me the way I’m and move on with my life.
- “How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”. Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel
Be yourself and you will earn good reputation and great respect.
- “Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.” Aber Jhani
No matter how much love you give to yourself, no amount is too big.
- “My primary relationship is with myself- all others are mirrors of it. As I learn to love myself, I automatically receive the love and appreciation that I desire from others. If I am committed to myself and to living my truth, I will attract others with equal commitment. My willingness to be intimate with my own deep feelings creates the space for intimacy with another.” Shakti Gawain
Even when you don’t talk, people read your mind. If you are careless, they will be careless with you, if you belittle yourself, they will disrespect you. If you carrier yourself with great aura not showing disrespect for them, they will respect you. People take you the way you take yourself.
- “Love yourself instead of abusing yourself”. Karolina Kurkova
Not to love yourself is to abuse yourself.
- “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” Buddah
Remember that no one love you more than you should love yourself.
- “It’s not your job to like me – it’s mine.” Byron Katie
My first obligation to my self is to love me, and not be bothered if you will not accept me, but I must accept myself.
- “I’m not looking to escape my darkness, I’m learning to love myself there.” Rune Lazuli
I know there will be problems, I just wish that when trouble comes I should love my self the more.
- “Once you are incapable of loving yourself, you will never be able to love anybody. That is an absolute truth, there are no exceptions to it. You can love others only if you are able to love yourself.” Osho
Know that when you love yourself, you also love others without much effort.
- “We are betrayed by what is false within.” George Meredith
You think you are smart by faking your ideas, that’s living two lives, you will soon realize that it will not take you anywhere.
- “Friendship with one’s self is all important because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.” Eleanor Roosevelt
Be the best friend of you, if you can attain these feet, you’ll easily pass through the troubles of life.
- “To tell the truth is to become beautiful, to begin to love yourself, value yourself. And that’s political, in its most profound way.” June Jordan
When you lie you betray yourself. When you tell the truth, you elevate your heart to a noble level and this what make you special.
- “Almost all absurdity of conduct arises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.” Samuel Johnson
All of cannot be the same if we are the same, God’s work will be perfected. God is the greatest architect, he made with different talents. When you dig on your talent you succeed easily, but when you copy someone, you fail severally.
- “When you love yourself, you will find it easy to love others because you cannot give what you don’t have.” Gift Gugu Mona
Loving yourself is loving others
- “You can explore the universe looking for somebody who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and you will not find that person anywhere. He who is in love with himself has at least this advantage – he won’t encounter many rivals.” Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
Nobody rivals you because you love yourself.
- “People often say that “beauty is in the eye of the beholder,” and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves.” Salma Hayek
All of us are beautiful, it depends on how you look at it.
- “There are so many companies that are spending so much money on 17-year-olds… I can’t compete with that. I’m not that guy anymore, they can’t dress me up and roll me out there and make me look good. I am what I am!” Bob Mould
I’m beautiful, I’m special, you can’t joy with my being.
- “I’m not a face lift person. I am what I am”. Robert Redford
I don’t like imitating others, so see me the way I am.
- “If you can learn to love yourself and all the flaws, you can love other people so much better. And that makes you so happy.” Kristin Chenoweth
Overlook your shortcomings, forget your weaknesses and forgive yourself when fail, this is the epitome of living a good life.
- “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror”. Byron Katie
That images that smile back at you in the mirror is your special being.
- “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be rather than be yourself.” Shannon L. Alder
Do not always pretend to want to please everybody by living out of your normal character
- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself. Harvey Fierstein
Don’t shrink when you need to express yourself, express your clearly and let everybody know what you believe.
- “He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away.” Raymond Hull
No matter how much you try, you can’t please everybody. Do not take yourself overboard to try to please everybody. Be yourself, do your best and leave the rest.
- “The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others”. Sonya Friedman
If hold yourself in high esteem, people will hold you the same, if you abandon to care for yourself, people will abandon you too. Whatever you do for yourself, everything people do to you. So, do yourself a great deal of good.
- “The great majority of us are required to live a life of constant duplicity. Your health is bound to be affected if, day after day, you say the opposite of what you feel, if you grovel before what you dislike, and rejoice at what brings you nothing but misfortune”. Boris Pasternak
My health is very important to me, yours is important to you. How we treat our-self has a direct bearing with living a healthy life. If you maintain the policy of self-care first, self-love, and self-acceptance, you will live a glorious healthy life.
- Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it. Unknown
No matter the case or the condition, be truthful to yourself. Truth simplifies every other thing, it releases the burden of the heart.
- “Love yourself. That kind of love can get you through anything.” Alfa H.
When you love yourself, you can do a great thing, loving oneself gives you this inner satisfaction that all the wealth of this world cannot buy.
- “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” Scott Peck
You and your time are proportionally related. When you attend to Yourself, you have big time for other things, if you neglect yourself you kill your time.
- “If you must love your neighbor as yourself, it is at least as fair to love yourself as your neighbor”. Nicholas de Chamfort
Please do try to love yourself as you love other people. And remember you can’t give what you do not have. Love yourself first and you will love your neighbor.
- “Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then, where are you?” Fanny Brice
Be frank, be straight forward, be truthful, don’t pretend to be what you’re not, be yourself and the world get to understand you better.
- “The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.” Walt Disney
You can stand tall in the crowd if you practice self-love and not self-denier because loving yourself is the first expression people notice in your face. You can’t hide the of happiness in your face when you love yourself first.
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” Steve Jobs
We little time for everything, even to be alive. Live your life and stop wasting your time about wanting to be like somebody. You have your gift, work on these gifts and you will be remembered greatly when you’re gone.
- “If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.” Barbara De Angelis
If you want to be free and love others, love yourself first.
- “We are wont to condemn self-love, but what we really mean to condemn is contrary to self-love. It is that mixture of selfishness and self-hate that permanently pursues us, that prevents us from loving others, and that prohibits us from losing ourselves.” Paul Valery
Please know that all these things about self-love do not mean the same thing as selfishness, egocentric, envy, arrogant and hatred, but it rather discards all these negative tendencies from your heart
Nobody is perfect quotes and sayings
- “He who seeks perfection in a friend will stay without friends.” Yiddish proverb
My friend, understand that nobody is perfect.
- “Nobody’s perfect, but all of us can be better than we are.” Jackie Stewart
- A is good, Mr. B is better and Mr. C is the best, and remember that we can improve but nobody is perfect.
- We can study all the books on perfection in this world and yet no one is perfect.
- From the east to west and from north to south I have traveled and I have never met a perfect being. Indeed, nobody is perfect.
- “And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” John Steinbeck
You don’t necessarily need to be perfect to do a great thing, if you’re waiting until you’re perfect to do something, you can never do anything.
- “I’d rather live my life knowing that I’m not perfect than spend my whole life pretending to be.” Will Smith
Don’t waste your time in trying to be perfect, perfection can’t be find anywhere and I mean it’s true.
- “Stop hating on yourself for not being perfect. If God wanted perfection, He would have made you an angel.” Yasmin Mogahed
To think you can be perfect is live a life disillusion, and ungrateful life to your creator.
- “Today is the perfect day to do something daring. Like just be yourself, for instance.” Scott Stabile
Every day can be great for you if you always do your best and understand that nobody is perfect.
- “We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.” Tom Robbins
It will take you all your life time to get a perfect lover, and you may never find him/her. Don’t you think that you have to do yourself a good by accepting this fact that nobody is perfect.
- The earlier it down on you that nobody is perfect, the better you will learn to appreciate your self, truly nobody is perfect.
- “Everybody’s got regrets. Everybody’s made mistakes. Nobody’s perfect.” Josh Duhamel
To make an error or fail does not mean you do not understand the task at hands, it simply means that at one time or the other we make mistake and body is perfect.
- “We are all damaged in our own way. Nobody is perfect.” Johnny Depp
I want to this perfect man. Please show me, if there is any.
- “I know I’m not perfect & will never become. Yet, I’m proud of being Me, with all humility & imperfections. Cause this is the only life I have.” Abu Sufyan ibn Harb
We don’t need to be perfect, we just to accept our self and move on with our beautiful life.
- “It’s okay to be you. You don’t have to try to be anybody else. Whatever you are, however you are, it’s fine. Nobody’s perfect.” Priyanka Chopra
Most people think they can fake life and be perfect, you’re wasting your time for thinking so. Drop this notion by appreciating who you are. Nobody can be like you; don’t you think this is perfection in its own way.
- “An arrogant person considers himself perfect. This is the chief harm of arrogance. It interferes with a person’s main task in life – becoming a better person.” Leo Tolstoy
What is stupid is to see yourself as a perfect person, that is deceit, it is fake and it is very harmful, just accept this plain reality that nobody is perfect.
- “The way I see it, you have to take every chance you get because there may not be another one. You have to learn from your mistakes because nobody’s perfect. You have to laugh, love & live every day as if it’s your last.” Mary-Kate Olsen
There is no perfect time to take an opportunity, take opportunities when they come. Knowing that you may never get that perfect time.
- I don’t know a perfect person. I only know flawed people who are still worth loving. John Green
This applies to everyone, no one is perfect.
- “I was born to make mistake, not to fake perfection.” Unknow
We are permitted to make mistake. And when we fake perfection, we are detested.
- “Nobody has a perfect life. What you see on the screen is the best of the artist.” Rene Angelil
Remember that art is art and life is life. In acting, you can be perfect but in reality, nobody is perfect.
- “It’s very hard to grow up in a perfect family when you’re not perfect.”L. James
All families are not perfect or rather no family is perfect, I don’t know while you think a should be perfect.
- “Love yourself. Nobody’s perfect. I mean, come on, nobody is perfect. Not you, not your mom, even the people on TV – nobody is perfect, and there’s always something that nobody likes, but you know, you just accept that. Your imperfections make you beautiful. It’s those things you find you don’t like that someone else finds very special and very unique about you.” Keke Palmer
However, you see the perfection that’s how it is, seriously speaking can you point any perfect person?
- I think every single imperfection adds to your beauty. I’d rather be imperfect than perfect. Sonam Kapoor
Knowing that we are not perfect, we make a special effort to improve our self, to me this is perfection.
- “Give people, including yourself, clear permission to make mistakes . . . and to fix the problems. Since nobody’s perfect, mistakes should be allowed. Cover-ups shouldn’t. Cover-ups create twice the trouble.” Price Pritchett
If you think you’re perfect, you’re in for big trouble, it means you denying yourself of the glaring truth that says nobody is perfect and it is true.
- “Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.” Albert Camus
Know that you can be the best, but always remember that you may not be able to be perfect. Accept the fact that somebody somewhere may be better than you. And that opens your hearts for improvement and to accept the realities of life.
- “I make mistakes every day. I’m not perfect in my behavior, but I want to be and that’s what God is after, a heart that wants to be.” Joyce Meyer
Every day I learn from my mistake, as the saying goes that nobody is above mistake.
- “Remember this: No one is looking at your imperfections; they’re all too busy worrying about their own.” Isaac Mizrahi
Since no perfect person, nobody cares much about your being perfect.
- “This is who I am. I’m not perfect. I don’t want to try to be perfect.” Michael Strahan
You can’t never be a perfect person no matter how you try, but don’t be lazy, always try your best in every situation to be the best. Being the best is different from being perfect.
- “There’s no such thing as perfect people. There’s no such thing as a perfect life. So, come as you are, broken and scarred. Lift up your heart and be amazed and be changed by a perfect God.” Natalie Grant
Life itself is not perfect, there are hills and plain grounds, there are contours, that is how life is.
- “I’m not perfect; no one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. I think you try to learn from those mistakes.” Derek Jeter
When you learn from your errors, you move towards achieving a greater goal but do not blame yourself so much that you forget that no one is perfect.
- “To me, every hour of the day and night is an unspeakably perfect miracle.” Walt Whitman
To be alive is the only perfect time I know.
- Don’t deceive yourself by wanting to be perfect, you can only be the best in what you are doing, it is only God that is perfect. Always remember that nobody can be perfect.
- “Don’t try to be somebody you’re not because it doesn’t work. If you try to be this perfect person or perfect persona of what you think that somebody should be when they’re involved in public office, it’s just not going to work. Just be yourself, stay true to your core values, and really just stay abreast of issues.” Ben Quayle
See everybody the way you see yourself. Nobody is perfect.
- “Nobody’s perfect. Everyone slides here and there, and they have their ups and downs. When they are down, that is not the time to step all over them.” Neal Schon
Pick somebody up, learned somebody a helping hand, because we all fluttered sometimes in our life. Life can weigh down sometime, no one is perfect.
- “Maybe it’s a little depressing to think that my vision of a perfect world is actually so messed up, but I think it means that I don’t really understand what ‘perfect’ is.” Veronica Roth
It really a fallacy to think that the world is perfect.
- “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.” Unknown
Value yourself and value time. The take you for who you are
- Show me any perfect person you have ever known, if there is any.
- “The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise.” Alden Nowlan
Be wise and understand that nobody is perfect. Don’t be deceived. Don’t search for what you don’t have in others.
- “People are good or half good or a quarter good, and it changes all the time- but even on the best day nobody’s perfect.” Colum McCann
Just be good because even at your best, you can be considered to be perfect.
- Every man has a weak point, every man has a strong point and in between is imperfection, nobody is perfect.
- “The living is not perfect because it is liable to change; the dead is not perfect because it does not live.” Ludwig Von Mises
Perfection is beyond everybody. Both the living and the dead.
- “I’m not perfect. But I am trying every day to concentrate on being better.” Allen Iverson
Educate yourself, learn something every day, when you do this you can be at your best all the time.
- Since I was born I have never seen a perfect person. It is certain that no being is perfect. So, overlook my fault and I should overlook your fault.
146. If you are looking for a perfect human, you will never find one till eternity. Just live a good life as much as you can, because for me that is what counts.
147. We will need to move ahead because nobody is perfect.
148. To think you can be perfect being is to a life of sorrow. Because you will keep blaming yourself and others, for your failures.
149. I will try by all means to understand the fact that nobody is perfect and move on with my life the normal way.
150. Either you believe it or not nobody is perfect. We make mistake and we learn new things until we are dead.