Babies are the joy of life. They are amazing gift from God. Let get some live with these inspirational quotes about babies.
- “Don’t even try to talk to me when I’m watching the moon. That’s my moon, baby.” Wendelin Van Draanen
I have never seen a family so delighted like the joy of having a new born baby. Babies are indeed the moon that illuminate our darkness.
- “The best gift you can give a baby is a full nine months of pregnancy.” Thalia
Nine months of care, nine months of great expectation.
- “With every newborn baby, a little sun rises.” Irmgard Erath
The happiness that filled our heart when a new baby arrive is truly a sun rise that brighten our life. Mothers are relieved. The pain is over. The child brings more happiness to the parents.
- “The jewel of the sky is the sun; the jewel of the house is the child.” Chines proverb
The child is the precious gift for every home.
- “I think the first-time baby recognizes me and smiles is going to be one of the most amazing times of my life, to be honest.” Greg Rutherford
- “I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.” Vincent Van Gogh
My baby wakes with great spirit every morning with a charming smile, that gives me hope that the day is good.
- “Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth, happiness and light into our lives.” Kartini Diapari-Oengider
With baby in the house, there is liveness in our home.
- “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, night longer, bank roll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for.”
Baby have a huge influence in the making of a home. They effect everything in the home.
- “Little children are still the symbol of the eternal marriage between love and duty.” George Eliot
The children are the pivot of love in every home. They are capable of igniting a dead relationship.
- “The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts.”
The Baby they may be small but are life changer.
- “An infant’s smile was the greatest promise that the world would go on, no matter how much the grown-ups mucked around with it.” Janice Maynard
Smile be fake but not the smile of a baby. They purest undiluted smile that touches our soul.
- “Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” Taylor Hanson
When you have a new child, you’re also born again. Either you like it or not your life must change. Something must change in your character; your perspective of life must change.
- “My friend has a baby. I’m recording all the noises he makes so later I can ask him what he meant.” Steven Wright
Babies do talk it is ques that on the mother understood their language, to do they really mean anything by these their jargons, they in their own world and do not disturb them.
- We made I wish and our wish came true, I will live to love you forever my little baby, you’ll be my baby.
- “In the garden of humanity every baby is a fresh new flower.” Debasish Mridha
- Babies how like a flower how tender and fresh they look like.
- “Children refresh the life and rejoice the heart.”
We can’t resist the joy we feel when a new baby arrives, they bring live to our home. Immediately a new child is born the home wears a new look.
- “Every newborn baby I see glows with love, a glow I see coming from the Soul.”
- If you want to know the feeling of true love you found it between the baby and the mother. The baby’s expression of love just by her outlook is so charming that you can help to smile when you look deep into their eyes.
- “I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.” Robert Munsch
The real love between mother and child is in the heart. The mothers heart is string that provide a space for every of her child.
- “Getting a burp out of your little thing is probably the greatest satisfaction I’ve come across. It’s truly one of life’s most satisfying moments.” Brad Pitt
To get a burp out of a child expresses the deepest part of feeling we have for babies. Nothing about your child irritates you, even when she has to ‘boo and wee’ severally on your body. You’re just OK doing all the cleaning up.
- “Just like a plant needs light and space to grow, a child needs love and freedom to unfold.” Sigrid Leo
Children, show them love and give them freedom within their own right to grow. They will just be wonderful as they are growing.
- “The most precious jewels, you’ll ever have around your neck, are the arms of your children.”
- I love the soft and tenderness of my little boy’s arms around my neck, it gives me these feelings of deep love.
- “Having my baby fall asleep in my arms takes away all of my worries and stresses. A sense of complete and total peace comes over me.” Maria Jose Ovalle
- Have you watch a little baby when she sleep especially in your arms, they sleep so peacefully that you think they are little angel.
- “The babies are amazing … They begin each day all warm and sleepy, smelling of promise.” Julia Robert
- The babies are ever warmth, kicking at everything on their sight and smelly so differently, the smell that both of you come to agree with. In another minute, they become sleepy. The babies are just an amazing little creature in their own world.
- “We can’t form our children on our own concepts; we must take them and love them as God gives them to us.” Johann Wolfgang von Goeth
We must look at every child as a special gift from God and take good care them.
- “You should see my baby pictures. My cheeks hung off my face like water balloons. You can imagine how often I was teased.” Sean Covey
Every mother tries to take good care of their baby. When we grow up as adult we look at our pictures and are amaze by our beautiful look, chummy and yummy. That credit goes to our mother and we must say thank you mama for this care you have for me.
- “A baby is a little bit of heaven on earth.”
Heaven is the only expression befitting to express how I feel about every new baby, they special gift rapt from heaven to every parent. O… thou heaven gift.
- “Children are the bridge to heaven.” Persian proverb
Children completely take your heart out of this world to their own heavenly world. Taking care of them is heavenly duty.
- “It’s extraordinary to look into a baby’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit. It makes you realize you are a part of the human race.” Liam Neeson
When your child is yours, you’re this comfort in your heart that you have added a count to humanity. That your own, your replica is part of humanity.
- “Words cannot express the joy of new life.” Hermann Hesse
A child is born new life has come, the parents rejoice and celebrate.
- “A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it.” Frank A. Clark
Love your child that is the first duty of a parent.
- “Baby are such a nice way to start.” Done Herold
When you have new baby, you’re about starting a new life different from what it used to be. You are no longer by yourself alone; the child occupies a space on your mind. You think for yourself and you think about her.
- “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.” Carl Sandburg
Yes, a baby is not just a baby, but a she is born to keep God’s plan of preserve the world.
- Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts.” Tina Fey
All babies are special being.
- When he finally was placed into my arms, I looked into his precious eyes and felt an overwhelming, unconditional love…I never felt so complete and empowered in my life.” Gisele Bündchen
The first glance at a new baby shows love, peace and calmness. Every mother clings to their baby at first sight, they feel relieved and are flushed with special feelings of affection looking directly at the child face for the very first look.
- “I hadn’t slept for two nights and yet when she was born, I had never felt more alive.” Emily Schuman
- The pain of labor comes with hug relieve when a child is born.
- You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket. Lish McBride
Children are truly hope, that’s the expresses every child comes with. They are harbingers of good hope.
- “I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs. Then I tasted baby food.” Robert Orben
- “There’s nothing quite sweet as tiny little baby feet”
- “A happy baby has shining eyes. It walks open hearted into the world and spreads magic.” Sigrid Leo
- A child shining eyes is like the moon that illuminate every dark corner. When I looked at a child’s eye, I see life and hope, the expression that lightened my soul.
- It’s an overwhelming moment where your entire life changes forever…but also so simple. Kiss. Hold. Warmth.”
The baby is so powerful that when it arrives in a home, he puts everyone on their toe. Especially for the mother, there is a new life for her, the life different from what she uses to be.
- “The laugh of a child is like a star on the sky.” Joseph Dirnbeck
The heartily laughter of child expresses love and friendship.
- “Someone told me that having a baby is like having your heart walking around outside of your body, and I didn’t understand it until I had a baby. Now, like, everything he does literally crushes my heart. In a great way. And then if he’s in pain, it’s like my whole endeavor is to make sure he’s not in pain.” Elizabeth Banks
That’s it, you are no longer alone when you have your child, she sleeps you sleep, she’s awake in the middle of the night you’re also awake. When she is sick, you’re also sick. When she is crawling, you watch her every second to ensure that she doesn’t hurt herself. By heart you’re always with her, what a huge task! Well-done to all mothers.
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” Victor Hugo
Mothers have a magic hand, that’s the only thing the child needed some times to fall asleep.
- “I also think people should never turn down an opportunity to hold a baby. There’s something about the feeling of a new baby in your arms that just fixes you.” Erin McKean
The first time you carried a new baby in your arms, you’re happy to be holding a new life.
- “Every child begins the world again.” Henry David Thoreau
The world continues with the birth of a child.
- A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. Eda J. Le Shan
The new baby ignites the spirit of hope and optimism.
- “Life doesn’t get more real than having a newborn at home.” Eric Church
Real life begins when we have a new baby, they wear the parents a new clothe and take them higher in their hierarchy. The mother become a true mother, the father becomes a true father.
- The smile of child is like a time bomb. It hits and soften even the hardest of heart.
- My baby my lovely treasure.
- A child is a lovely gift from heaven, she brought heavenly smile to the world.
- “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.” Laurel Atherton
- “For having a baby’s sweet face so close to your own, for so long a time as it takes to nurse ’em, is a great tonic for a sad soul.” Erica Eisdorfer
- “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” Sandra C. Kassis
The woman endures the pain of her pregnancy from trimester to trimester because she knew a beautiful gift that would change her perception of life is on its way to the world. She endures the formidable pain of labor because she understood a wonderful child is about to be born.
- The baby is the precious thing my hand had ever carried.
- My dear baby, since your arrival, you have taken up the widest space in my heart.
- When you were born my baby-and so the adventure begins.
- The baby’s smile shows the greatest hope.
- If you don’t know how to love, a baby smile ‘ll teach you.
- “You are my sun, my moon and all of my star.” E Cussings
You’re my everything
- “Speak to your children as if they are the wisest, kindest most beautiful and magical humans on earth, for what they believe is what they will become.” Brooke H.
Children are very sensitive, treat them kindly with love, but do not spoil them. Teach them what will benefit them-and stir them away from envy as much as you can.
- My dearest baby I waited for you for too long, I don’t know who you’ll be but I know you will be light, my joy and sunshine.
- When I have you in my arms, everybody when to touch you, hello beauty.
- Touching your soft smooth tender palms uplifts my mood in a way that I can’t express, you’re my paradise, thank God for having you my little angel.
- Despite the depression in the world, every new child that’s is born in every home is our hope.
- When a child is born, happiness is felt in the home.
- Oh, thou my little baby, you brought the fire that ignite the burning of love in my home that was dead for so long. You brought the lost love of my husband back to me, thank you for coming and putting a smile in my face. Thank you for making me feel like woman…a mother.
- Baby are mighty being, they could make a stiff mind soft, a sorrowful heart joyful, and a broken heart mend.
- If I have to lose everything to have you my baby that I will graciously do, even my soul I can give up for you to live.
- Babies are the light that shines in every home.
- When I child is sick everybody is sick in the house.
- I have never known how important my children are until they traveled and left me all alone at home. In these few moment, my life was so boring that I could sleep at night, I felt that some important was taken away from my body…my heart.
- There is nothing as graceful as an early morning smile you get from a little baby. It expresses hope, kindness and beauty that would fill your day.
- I have everything that could make me happy in life, yet I could not be happy because something is missing in my home…the cry of a child.
- For nine months, I watch you as you play around in my stomach, I can’t wait to cuddle you my little baby.
- I have experience happiness like the happiness you brought to my live when you came forth.
- There is no moment like the moment I have my baby. Everything change afterward, my heart became two, you breath and then I breath, you sleep and I sleep, you wake and I’m awake, you are me and I’m you. We are two but in one body. How amazing life could be.
- Baby is the center of unity in a house. They bring everyone together under the same roof.
- With the arrival of a new baby in the house, everybody is a care taker.
- When a child learns how to sit, another amazing period has come.
- A child sees herself as adult when she realizes that she can walk, she is amazed and would not want to be obstructed by anybody.
- Growing with a baby is such a wonderful experience as a mother. My heart became large in such a way that I have to continue to expand it to accommodate my baby.
- There is no time as beautiful as the moment you knew you’re now a mother.
- The mother and her little child are in a different world that only the two of them understand.
- Every time I held you in my arms I see the beauty of the world through your shining eye.
- My dear little child, if I have to lose my entire night-sleep to care for you, I’ll be fine.
- If the treasure of the whole world is placed in my hands, it can’t give me pleasure like the happiness you give me when you were born.
- Babies are so magical, I have met hundreds of thousands of people all my life, no one make me feel the way I feel with my baby.
- Children are wonderful creature, you can’t imagine how your life will be with kids, until you have them, and when you have them you can’t imagine your life without them.
- My baby a little angel sent to me by God. The treasure that filled my heart with infinite happiness.
- I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me Mom.
- Nothing make me great like hugging you close to my heart.
- I have never seen a smile as great as the smile of lovely daughter.
- “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” Johnny Depp
- Congratulation to all new mothers, now you have the baby and the baby have you. What a beautiful companionship.
- When my child was three I took her outside in the night, the moon was at its peak, I pointed up in the sky and ask her what is this? She said it is moon, I said to her the moon shines brightly like your eyes. She was so happy that every time she keeps repeating the phrase the moon shines brightly like my eyes.
- “Babies are always more trouble than you thought and more wonderful.” Charles Osgood
- Children learn everything from their parent, so teach them good morals and abandon your bad your habit.
- Children are the fun in every home, they are simply amazing little creature. They always trying to cave out their right, they are in a different world of their own.
- The best profession in the world that grow love in your heart, is mother’s care.
- Children are the offshoot of life.
- I have never thought of having a nanny for my little child, I have given up my job for her. I can’t imagine spending about 10 hours a day away from my lovely daughter, I have to give up my job to take care of my little angel.
- My world is a beautiful world when I held my little boy by his hand.
- The thing that matters most in life is becoming a mother.
- The grandmas are ever happy to see their grandchildren.
- The children are the leaders of tomorrow, let’s have a policy that would capture the interest of all children both the one from poor background.
- “A baby is a blank check made payable to the human race.” Barbara Christine Seifert
- The best gift you can give your child is good education. Best morals are best thought at home.
- You haven’t started life until you know how to live with children.
- If you haven’t get a child yet, ‘the poo’, ‘the wee’, all irritate you. When you have a child bathing them off ‘the poo’, and ‘the wee’, are what make you a super mother.
- Children are the beauty of our world, they are the leaders of our future. They are the parents of tomorrow.
- Love of both parents are cemented by the arrival of a child.
- A baby is the mothers intimate friend.
- The baby and the mother understands each other’s language best.