Wise Sayings About Life Lessons forms these beautify collection of wisdom quotes.
Our life is lived on the epistle of wisdom, without applying wisdom in our daily life, we will live a life devoured of focus.
Wise Sayings About Life Lessons
- “Do not speak of your happiness to one less fortunate than yourself.” Plutarch
Be careful not everybody wish you success in life, so watch out for those which you share your success story with.
- “Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.” Marcus Aurelius
The future will sought itself out, you can do your best today to keep you going tomorrow. Do not worry so much about tomorrow that’s not guarantee.
- “A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.” Michel de Montaigne
Learn to move on, do not be dominated by the fear of the unknown. Fear is a defeat nurtured in the mind. If believe you can make through in every situation, you can actually make it. If you think cannot, you cannot.
- “Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.” Denis Waitley
Do you know that even everything about life is a risk? So, it be a bigger risk not to take a risk at all. We must risk something to get anything we want in life.
- “Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.” Buddha
Only light can drive away darkness, and only love drives away hatred.
- “I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.” Unknown
You must be strong to make it through in life, life is not for the weakest soul.
- “People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.” Eleanor Roosevelt
Life teachers us new things every day. The honest and courageous man approaches life with sincerity and commitment.
- “Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.” Unknown
I have the same believe that someday, some time to come everything will be OK.
- “You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” Virginia Woolf
The beauty of life is face every day with a great spirit and enthusiasm, this will give you the inner peace that will make your life beautiful.
- “Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.” Auguste Rodin
You only waste your time if what you’re doing has a negative effect to you and to the people around you.
- “Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people.” B. Yeats
When you know something that the people do not know teach them. Learn how to deal with people and be patience with them.
- “If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.” Maxwell Maltz
The best person that could make you happy is you, you hold the key of happiness to your heart.
- “Magic happens when you do not give up, even though you want to. The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart.” Unknown
Don’t give up even if you have given it your last shot. Those that remain on the track even if they have to crawl will finish the race.
- “Please all, and you will please none.” Aesop
You can’t please all, even if give out all that you have, it the nature man. Just do your best and leave the rest.
- “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” Eleanor Roosevelt
Life is an adventure and we are all in this adventure together. Reach out to what makes your life beautiful and richer, concentrate on building your life.
- “Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that’s the one that is going to help you grow.” Unknown
Do not be afraid even if you’re afraid that you will fail. Prepare and take the test as they come. If you can conquer what you dread must, then you have succeeded in building confidence around your life.
- “A harmful truth is better than a useful lie.” Thomas Mann
Truth they say is bitter, but we must always say the truth.
- “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fear you will make one.” Navjot Singh Sidhu
To make a mistake is not a big deal. The mistake we make not to attempt anything, because we don’t make mistake. Mistake is part of the lesson in life that will make us grow.
- “Life is the sum of all your choices.” Albert Camus
Whatever choice you make, whatever result you get is all for you.
- “Embrace uncertainty. Some of the most beautiful chapters in our lives won’t have a title until much later.” Bob Goff
Whatever you do now matters tomorrow. Truly life is uncertain, you may not get the result of your good deed today, but be certain that they resurface tomorrow. The seed you plant today becomes the fruits of tomorrow. That colorful butterfly you see today was once and ugly caterpillar.
- “Swallow your pride, you will not die, it’s not poison.” Bob Dylan
I have never seen what could destroy a man faster as negative pride thus. It’s pride that makes you to be arrogant and place yourself above everybody. It makes you to shot your mind against learning even when you have stoop low, pride will never allow you.
- “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.”
Life is like a class room where we have a lesson time table. We learn every second of our life. If you’re alive, you must open your heart for learning.
- “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.” Harry S. Truman
Those that don’t care who get the credit even if they are the one that do it. They are great mind. They will achieve greater thing in life.
- “Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.” Vivian Komori
In the game of life, the fasted person may not be the one that will finish the race first. You may go slowly, but you may finish first. It not how fast, but how well.
- “Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent.” Billy Graham
- Life is never smooth all the way, at times you’re hit so hard, at times you get all your target right.
- “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.” Dalai Lama
The only thing that keeps us together as human, is love and compassion, without human being will be worse than must brute animal.
- “You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” Mary Tyler
You can’t stay in one place and talk of bravery, bravery is as a result of taking risk and daring life. Life may have knocked you down several times but you stand up every time you’re knocked down.
- “In the game of life, do not change a winning team until when it is no longer winning.”
- “You cannot escape necessities, but you can overcome them.” Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “An unexamined life is not worth living.” Socrates
You have to check yourself sometimes in your life. Examine your relationship with yourself and others.
- “Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.” Billy Graham
True love is necessary at home to secure our home, once you have true love for your brothers and sisters at home, the love spread outside the home to the entire society. We need love to live together in peace and harmony.
- “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” Stephen Chbosky
That is the phenomenon of life, things are always changing, but you must move on with your life, even if you’re betrayed by your closest partner, you must admit that any disappointment is part of life.
- “Life is fragile. We’re not guaranteed a tomorrow so give it everything you’ve got.” Tim Cook
Be your best at the present, many have gone even with their beautiful dreams gone with them. That’s life, if you live today thank God, it only this second, this minute, this hour and today that count must. So, do something that will touch people’s life positively and make yourself happy today because tomorrow is not guaranteed.
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” E. Cummings
To be stable and successful in life takes allots of hard work and dexterity. There are times when you will want to give up, there are times when nothing seems to be working, but your courage and hope keeps you on the track. Today I will buckle my shoe, rolled up my sleeves and get up to work, I will remain there resolutely even if the going is tough.
- “Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.” Unkwnon
Try first to do your best in every situation, if you’re not getting the required result, don’t hesitate seek help from someone that knows better than you.
- “Accept yourself as you are. Otherwise you will never see opportunity. You will not feel free to move toward it; you will feel you are not deserving.” Maxwell Maltz
First lesson for you, do not look down on yourself, accept yourself first, be confidence, draw out your plan and believe you can achieve it. Congratulation you have just set the first step towards your success.
- “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” Soren Kierkegaard
We learn lesson from what happen to us yesterday because yesterday is past, we do not know what lies ahead of tomorrow because tomorrow is yet to come. But we are hopeful of tomorrow as only hope can bring a brighter future.
- You have to be able to tolerate what you don’t necessarily like so you can be free. Larry Flynt
Freedom is the most desirable thing to the heart, do not imprison your heart, learn to tolerate what you don’t like that you can’t do away with at present to free your mind. Live a peaceful and understanding life
- “You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning.” Billy Wilder
You need to have something to guide you through in life, you need to have a plan, a chart, a goal to tie your life to. You need to dream of something to get on the track of life.
- “Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.” Norman Vincent Peale
What are those things that are pulling you down anytime you want to move on with your life? Don’t you think you have to change your strategies sometimes? Don’t be weakened stand up and take on obstacles head-long, be bold and firm. You’ll soon overcome these obstacles. But don’t forget be prayerful too.
- “Life is all about balance. You don’t always need to be getting stuff done. Sometimes it’s perfectly okay, and absolutely necessary, to shut down, kick back, and do nothing.” Lori Deschene
The golden rule of life is work and rest. It is not all works and no rest that brings you instant success. You must rest to have a pleasurable life. You must spend good time with your family and friend outside work schedule to have a balance life.
- “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” Elbert Hubbard
Life is for a short time, even if you live for hundred and fifty years. Don’t take life too seriously by clinging to life as if you’re sure to live tomorrow. Let go of certain things, laugh at life funniest side have fun and do the right thing with the little time that you have. Do not take life too seriously.
- “If you’re afraid to die, you will not be able to live.” James A. Baldwin
If you’re afraid to die, it means you have already killed yourself before your dead. Fear of death rules and dominate your life, you’re killing yourself gradually. Don’t you know that death is inevitable, every soul most taste death, but the time is what we don’t know. Be prepared instead of afraid of death, live your normal life, it will surely catch up with us one day and nothing can stop death when it approaches.
- “Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop.” Ovid
Take time to rest and look at the beautiful side of life.
- “The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.” M. Lewis
There is no time to waste in life, our life is too short to be wasted. Start whatever you have do now that will enrich your life, start now, tomorrow may be too late. Remember our life is too short to waste.
- “When your desires are strong enough you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.” Napoleon Hill
When you have great advantage in something do it with great desire even if it is slowly, a strong desire is all you need to achieve great success. Keep the fire burning
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” George Bernard Shaw
Mistake make perfection, it is better I make mistake a hundred times and get it right, than not attempting at all. In my mistake, I have only learnt the different ways that the task may not work. It allows me to go straight to the point in another attempt, is that not beautiful?
- “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.” B. Yeats
Yes, make it hot and strike! Don’t wait for any opportunities. Opportunities are not always dressed in the best clothing, ready-made for you to see, no! they are usually hidden and unattractive, look for them and grasp one wherever you find it; do not sit there and wait for opportunity to come they’ll never locate you, you have to locate them.
- “Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age.” James Joyce
Be passionate about the only life that you have, live your life in the right way now, stand up do a good deed to yourself, do yourself a favor now, and do a favor to others, there is no time, start doing it now.
- “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” Maya Angelou
There are certain issues that may be beyond your control, that’s understandable, but do not let this issue weigh you down. Be positive and have a good strength of character even in the face of adversity.
- “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” Les Brown
You’re responsible for what ever happen to you. The moment you start taking responsibility for your life and stop blaming others for your failure the stronger you’ll position yourself for greater challenges.
- “Life is much more fun if you live it in the spirit of play and collaboration, working with instead of against others.” Wally Amos
Live your life well, live well with others. Always know that to live a good live you cannot live in isolation, life is a team work, you have to work with others to make the world a better place.
- “Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.” Augustine of Hippo
Be humble, keep your pride and ego somewhere if you want to move ahead. Be empathy, stoop low if you have to and the sky will be your limit.
- “Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than your comfort zone.” Unknown
Actualizing your dream may not be easy, there is always this comfort zone that will shift your focus away from your dream, don’t succumb to this blackmail, I called it blackmail because it derailed you from your dream.
- “An acquaintance merely enjoys your company, a fair-weather companion flatters when all is well, a true friend has your best interests at heart and the pluck to tell you what you need to hear.” A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
- “Our life begins to end the day we remain silent about things that matter” Martin Luther King Jr.
We must continue to resist evil wherever we find them. We must never allow our basic right to be trampled upon while we remain silent. We have to continue to struggle in the path of righteousness.
- “Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.” Benjamin Franklin
When you fail today, your next effort will move you closer to success, there is no crime in failure, the crime is when you refuse to do anything at all, that’s the greater failure.
- “Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Self-trust, self-reliance, self-love all are great benefits you should give to yourself.
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” Walt Whitman
Be focus on the positive side of life, the negative side will be push behind.
- “No legacy is so rich as honesty.” William Shakespeare
Honesty defines everything that is good. Honesty is trust, it is reliable and honesty build confidence in others.
- “As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters.” Seneca
You have to live a good life that people will remember you for. Do something wonderful for the people. It is not how long that you have live that matters, but how well.
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” Truman Capote
Without failure, there will be no success. Every one work hard because they don’t want to fail.
- “Don’t worry about losing. If it is right, it happens – The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.” John Steinbeck
Losing is part of the game of life, it is normal to lose some times in other to win. To lose prepares you to win.
- “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
When you help others sincerely, you have succeeded in making your life meaningful, show love, compassion and pity for others. If you can do this for others this what brings you real happiness.
- “When you think you’re good, you will play at that level. If you doubt yourself, you will play like crap.” Kurt Russell
You’re what you think of yourself.
- “Mistakes are the portals of discovery.” James Joyce
You may have to try several times to get it right.
- “You can always find the sun within yourself if you will only search.” Maxwell Maltz
Everyone has a powerful potential within us that could make you best in your choosing work or career, just look inwardly and tame your passion to unlock the sunshine in your life.
- “You do not write your life with words… You write it with actions. What you think is not important. It is only important what you do.” Patrick Ness
- Action speak louder than words’ goes the saying. If you want people to follow you or believe what you say, do it first and they will follow you and believe you.
- “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” G. Wells
Don’t worry about the fall of yesterday, stand up today and continue what you have to do, forget about the failure of the past, prepare for the great work and the success of today.
- “Don’t raise your voice. Improve your argument.” Unknown
Be mature in every argument. Improve your point to make yourself clear.
- “Experience is the teacher of all things.” Julius Caesar
Experience is the best wisdom. It molds your character.
- “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” Epictetus
Be calm in every situation so that you can have a clear picture of the next action or respond.
- “Everything that happens happens as it should, and if you observe carefully, you will find this to be so.” Marcus Aurelius
There are things that you cannot change, they happen because they have to happen, perhaps we may call it destiny, so do not fret or be disorganize. Move on with your life, because either you like or not life goes on.
- “Every man must walk his own path. It is good to get advice from others but what may have work for that person may not work for you. Learn from others but walk your own path.” Kamari aka Lyrikal
Do not imitate another person, just be yourself and play your part very well.
- “Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.” Marcus Aurelius
Improve yourself, be good and leave others affairs to them.
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” Pele
- “In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy.” Theodor Reik
Happiness is give and take, put a smile in some else face, someone else will put a smile on your face.
- “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” Martin Luther King Jr
Let us struggle together against oppression, against corruption and against poverty, do not sit on the fence and fold your arms, the real enemy is one who can stop an evil but refuses to act. They are the real enemy of the people.
I love myself the way i am quotes
- “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition they somehow know what you truly want to become.” Steve Jobs
Our heart is the most powerful part of body, let us learn to understand the silent talk of our heart.
- “True friends are those who came into your life, saw the most negative part of you, but are not ready to leave you, no matter how contagious you are to them.”
Michael Bassey Johnson, The Infinity Sign
True friends are those that remain with you through the tick and thin.
Inspirational wisdom quotes about love
- “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” Charles Bukowski
When you love self-first, you have succeeded in accepting yourself, and you accept yourself you can love and accept others as well.
- “I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
Hate is indeed a burden, it cast a huge darkness in the part of your heart. It robs you of your happiness. Hate is bad, and hate is evil.
- “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
Always love somebody for who they are not what they are, for me that’s a true love that everyone cherishes.
- “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” Mother Teresa
show love in whatever you do, that small thing with love becomes great.
- “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” Thomas Merton
Let us love one another, it’s love that we need to make our world a beautiful place.
- “You smile, I smile. That’s how it works.” Unknown
Let’s us meet each other and depart each other with smile.
- “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” Bill Wilson
Let us see the beauty of each other, let us lend a helping hand to one another, pick somebody up today and be his world.
- “Where there is love there is life.” Mahatma Gandhi
Love is life that keeps us together, love is our common destiny that make us human.
- “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” Plato
Love make every one beautiful.
- “We are shaped and fashioned by those we love.” Geothe
Those we love are beautiful in our heart.
- “The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” Bertrand Russell
Love and knowledge are what matters must in our life, love brings peace and knowledge brings growth and development.
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
I have never seen a silent way to transform your enemy like showing a true love. Love is capable of softening the hardest heart.
- “If you want to be loved, be lovable.” Ovid
Love yourself first, then you’ll be loved by others.
- “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” Sophocles
In the heart of every human being, love is what matters must.
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” Lao-Tzu
Love is courage, love is strength. Love is everything that we need.
- “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” Rumi
Let us stick to loving one another, let us make it real.
- “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” Ray Croft
- “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” Mother Teresa
- “True love isn’t expressed in passionately whispered words an intimate kiss or a embrace; before two people are married, love is expressed in self-control, patience, even words left unsaid.” Joshua Harris
- “When you love someone, you love the person as they are, and not as you’d like them to be.” Leo Tolstoy
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” Oscar Wilde
- “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.” Tom Hanks
- “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.” Hubert H. Humphrey
- “If we lose love and self-respect for each other, this is how we finally die.” Maya Angelou
- “Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful.” Zoe Kravitz
- “We are born of love; Love is our mother.” Rumi
- “Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.” John Lennon
- “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” Oscar Wilde
- “If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were.” Richard Bach
- “If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.” Maya Angelou
- “If love is blind, then maybe a blind person that loves has a greater understanding of it.” Criss Jami
- “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” George Sand
- “All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.” Leo Tolstoy
- “A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.” Brad Henry
- “Work on being in love with the person in the mirror who has been through so much but is still standing.” Unknown
- “Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love.” Mandy Hale
- “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” Loretta Young
- “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” Tolis
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” Confucius
- “True love will triumph in the end—which may or may not be a lie, but if it is a lie, it’s the most beautiful lie we have.” John Green
- “It is only with true love and compassion that we can begin to mend what is broken in the world. It is these two blessed things that can begin to heal all broken hearts.” Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
- “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare
- “The course of true love never did run smooth.” William Shakespeare
- “And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.” — Les Miserables
- “Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.” L. Mencken
- “Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken.” Albert Camus
- “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness. Euripides give it to the people you love.” Maya Angelou
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” Friedrich Nietzsche
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” Helen Keller
- “We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.” Tom Robbins
- “Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.” Nicholas Sparks, The Rescue
- “The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.” Charles Kuralt
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” Angelita Lim
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” Mother Teresa
- “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.” Og Mandino
- “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” Victor Hugo
- “So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
- “True love doesn’t need proof. The eyes told what heart felt.” Toba Beta, My Ancestor Was an Ancient Astronaut
Short wisdom quotes;
- “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom” Aristotle
- “Don’t tell people your plans. Show them your results.” Unknown
- “Dream big. Pray bigger.” Unknown
- “The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” Nicolas Chamfortkwards
- “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” Lyndon B. John
- “Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life” Emmanuel Kant
- “Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is.” German proverbs
- My life is my message. Mahatma Gandhi
- “Suffering is gift. In it is hidden mercy.” Rumi
- “We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.” Helen Keller
- “Kindness is wisdom” Philip James B.
- No one is perfect, but we are all born to be real
- Take the risk or lose the chance. Unknown
- “Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.” Lao Tzu
- “Nobody can do everything. But everyone can do something” Unknown
- “Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.” Jimi Hendrix
- Whatever you do, do with all your might. Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Nothing comes to sleepers but a dream” Fiji
- At the end of hardship comes happiness. Unknown
- “There are two rules for success:” Never tell everything you know” Roger H. Lincoln
- “Knowledge without wisdom is like water in the sand” Guinean Proverbs
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” Japanese proverb
No matter how many times you get knocked down, you get up again. If life hit you hard, stand up keep going do not remain down there.
- “The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” Bertrand Russell
- “More the knowledge lesser the ego, lesser the knowledge more the ego.” Albert Eistien
- “He who flees at the right time can fight again.” Marcus Trentius Varro
- “Only a life lived for others is life worthwhile” Albert Eistien
- “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” Christopher Reeve
- “Knowledge is life with wings” William Blake
- “The fool wonders, the wise man asks.” Benjamin Disraeli
- “Every noble work is at first impossible.” Thomas Carlyle
- “Impossible is for the unwilling.” John Keats
- “If can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” Albert Eistein
- “Justice is truth in action.” Benjamin Disraeli
- “Creativity is intelligence having fun” Albert Eistein
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” Booker T. Washington
- If it matters to you, you’ll find a way. Charlie Gilkey
- “Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.”
- “Leave no stone unturned.” Euripides
- “Life is a long lesson in humility.” James M. Barrie
- “Health is better than wealth.” Unknown
- “Live and let live.” Dutch Proverb
- “We are twice armed if we fight with faith.” Platole.
- Whatever you are, be a good one. Abraham Lincoln
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” Confucius
- “Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own.” Chinese Proverb
- “Lost time is never found again.” Ben Franklin
- Life is not fair; get used to it. Bill Gates
- Focus on the journey, not the destination. Greg Anderson
More uplifting short wisdom quotes;
- “Focus on the good side of life.”
- Say, I can do it.
- I’m a blessing to mankind.
- I spread light where ever I go.
- “Each day provides its own gifts.” Marcus Aurelius
- You’re capable of great things.
- Your life is a reflection of good things to come.
- Put a smile on somebody face today.
- Failure move you a step further to success, don’t stop, try again.
- Hard time has its own lessons
- If life is always smooth, we’ll not appreciate our lives.
- Hope is what maters must in life.
- The beauty of life is to be alive and healthy.
- I always hang on at tough time.
- Let us rejoice for living.
- My happiness is to see you happy.
- “Nothing is worth more than this day.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Always think positive, and you’ll be great every day.
- No condition last forever.
- Life is a chance, live your chance to the fullest. Live it very well.
- Life is too short to belittle, stand up and do something now.
- Don’t wait until you get the opportunity, create one.
- Try to think of one wonderful thing you have done every day.
- Obey your mind, try do what brings you happiness.
- Forget about the pain, wipe away your tears and say I will be fine.
- With time, everything will be ok.
- Don’t waste your time gambling with life.
- I’m a man, I’m the most beautiful of all God’s creature.
- I’m a man, I’m the most intelligence of all God creation.
- I’m the reflection of God’s love on earth, I’ll spread love everywhere I go.
- I can breathe, I can feel, I can walk, I can talk, I’m great.
- All of us, you and I, are born great.
- The greatness of man is measured with time.
- No amount of complain will change your life, stop complaining, get up and work.
- Life is good, life is great, it depends on what you make out of it.
- Don’t worry everything will be ok. It’s a matter of time.
- Life is short, smile while you’re still alive.
- “Creativity is contagious, pass it on.” Albert Einstien
Funny Wise Saying
- “I never make the same mistake twice. I make it three four times, you know, just to be sure! “Anonymous
- “If your wife wants to learn to drive, don’t stand in her way.” Sam Levenson
- “My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you’ll be happy; if not, you’ll become a philosopher.” Socrates
- “How can you make sure you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it the target” Unknown
- “The best revenge is massive success.” Frank Sinatra
- “I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.” Socrates
- “If what you’ve done is stupid but it works, then it really isn’t that stupid at all.” David Letterman
- “Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it.” Salvador Dali
- “When inspiration does not come to me, I go halfway to meet it.” Sigmund Freud
- “Haven’t you get this yet, excuse will always be there for you, opportunity won’t often show it face.”
- Life is trip, plan your next vacation. Mathew E. Fryer
- “You can’t make a cloudy day a sunny day, but you can embrace it and decides it’s going be a good after all” Jane Lynch
- “Don’t let your happiness depends on something you may lose” S. Lewis
- “Life’s greatest tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.” Benjamin Franklin
- “I wish my book of life was written in pencil…there are few pages I would like to erase” Unknown
- “Know well what leads you forward and hold you back, and chose the path that leads to wisdom” Budha
- “Your best teacher is your last mistake”
- “To be ignorant of one’s ignorance is the malady of the ignorant.” Amos Bronson
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. Helen Keller
- “There is no friend as loyal as a book” Ernest Hemingwe
- “Kind words are shorter and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless” Mother Teresa
- “I alone cannot change the world but I can cast a stone a across the waters to create many ripples.” Mother Teresa
- “If you cannot do great things do small things in a great way” Napoleon Hill
You may also like to read: