Congratulations Message for Completing Marathon: Running a marathon is no easy feat, so give yourself a pat on the back and read what you should do after this adventurous run. Marathon training is a long and strenuous process, and you can only imagine just how proud your loved one must feel now that he/she has finished.
Congratulations on completing the marathon! You continue to inspire other runners as you walk across the finish line. Your commitment, dedication, and perseverance are something that many runners look up to. Now that’s not all, you have accomplished more than many will in their lifetime. So, for this simple article, I have put together all those little things that can make a huge difference in your life after finishing the marathon.
Congratulations Message for Completing Marathon
- My dearest friend! Congrats on completing the marathon. I’m so happy for you! All the best and enjoy the marathon.
- I want to congratulate you on completing the marathon! I am so proud of you for finishing the 26.2 miles run in less than 5 hours. It doesn’t matter when it started or ended, you did it! Congratulations!
- Congratulation and welcome to the club of a marathon runner. When you reach me a few days later, I already have prepared a gift for a crazy marathoner that completing this marathon.
- I’m so proud of you for crossing the finish line yesterday. After all those miles, you still had a huge smile on your face – I think that’s a great accomplishment! I love how much you enjoy running. Hope all is well in [name of city]!
- Best of luck with your marathon. You will do great. I am very proud of you.-the love of my life.
- I am so proud of you! I know how hard you have worked on your running, and I’m so glad you achieved your goal! The marathon was such an amazing experience, and it was so great to share it with you. I’m looking forward to collecting more medals in the future together! Congratulations!
- Happy End of Marathon! Congratulations on finishing the marathon! I’ve run a few marathons myself, but this one took us through the most challenging stretches. I’m so proud of you, and can’t wait to hear all about your race.
- I am proud of you for accomplishing this. I love you so much, no matter what. You deserve to be happy and I know that this next journey will bring you great happiness. Congrats!
- You are my motivation, my light at the end of the tunnel. You are so beautiful, in both mind-body, and spirit. I could not ask for another person to love me half as much as you do.
- You have no idea how proud I am of you. I’m standing on the sidelines yelling, “GO! GO! GO!” I know how hard you’ve worked and how much it means to you. You had a long road to travel, but look at you now! The finish line is in sight.
- We came so far in such a short time. Even though times were tough I’m glad we pushed through it all together. We will always have a bond stronger than steel, one that not even death could ever break.
- I do not know you very well but I wanted to congratulate you on finishing the marathon! It takes a lot of training and perseverance to do something like that. Your hard work did not go unnoticed. I’m so proud of you.
- Wishing you all the best in completing the marathon. You must be very excited and happy with your new accomplishment. I hope the training was worth it and that the race went well. Safe travels next time you need to go far from home. Thanks for running and inspiring me every day.
- Congrats on completing the marathon! You are amazing! Do you deserve something special, like a massage and dinner?
- I can’t believe you completed a marathon! That’s so incredible. I’m so very proud of you. And I can’t wait to run with you to the next one!
- Wow, I cannot believe you ran a marathon! That is such an accomplishment! I am so proud of you and all your hard work. I’m so glad we could share this moment. You are truly inspirational. Thank you for an amazing day.
- Congratulations on finishing! We’re excited about all the training you’re doing this year. I can’t wait to see how far you’ll go, knowing you will be running with will all the time. Good luck out there!
- WOW! I can’t believe you did it. I am in awe, amazed, and excited for you. Such a triumph will lead to many more great accomplishments for you. I am proud of you and support you every step of the way.
- Well, you did it! I am so proud of your accomplishment. I loved cheering you on and seeing my friends/family across the finish line. So what’s next?
- I always daydreamed about a woman like you. Strong like the wind, tall like a tree, and full of energy. You have been the greatest surprise in my life and I will forever cherish you!
- I am proud of you! You achieved your goal and have the medal to prove it! Now the hard part begins… maintaining that healthy lifestyle you worked so hard to achieve. Congratulations!
- CONGRATULATIONS on completing the marathon! It was truly an amazing feat, we are all proud of you. I am forever amazed by your tenacity and drive. Your work ethic inspires me. I am proud to be your girlfriend, thank you for every day.
- I wanted to congratulate you on completing your first Marathon. I’m so proud of you. I’m always inspired by how strong you are and all your accomplishments. Everyone at work keeps saying how proud they are of you. Once again, congratulations! I love you.
- I want to congratulate you on your marathon! We are so proud of you! For finishing the marathon you get a vacation for two in Hawaii. It’s your honeymoon trip. I can’t think of a better way to relax and just enjoy. Congratulations, baby!
- We did it, buddy! You did so well, I am so proud of you. You deserve this. You’ve worked hard and pushed yourself over these months and you are going to be rewarded with a PR at the marathon.
- You’re a real inspiration to me, you always give your best and people like you are rare. Keep going for another 15 miles, nobody can stop you.
- You worked so hard and it paid off. This victory is your victory. You did it because you wanted to and you proved to yourself that you are capable of anything. I am so proud of you!
- So proud of u! U are my inspiration buddy. And I am cheering you so loud. Love forever.
- You are the most supportive and loyal friend that I know. I am so lucky to have you in my life and can’t imagine how far I would have come without you by my side. Thank you for being you – my best friend ever!
- I am so glad I get to share my life with you! You are such an amazing person filled with love and kindness. I can’t wait to see where our journey leads us.
- You are amazing, talented, beautiful and what I have always loved about you is you never give up on achieving your goals in the very things you commit yourself to. Congratulations on finishing the marathon!
- I’m so proud of you for completing the marathon! You look amazing and I love you so much. I’m excited to celebrate your victory with you!
- I couldn’t be more proud of your accomplishment. You have worked extremely hard and I am so happy for you! I am so lucky to have such an amazing, inspiring life partner. Happy marathon day!
- You’ve finished the marathon! You’re an inspiration and an amazing athlete to run so far! I’m behind you all the way! I love you so much now and always.
- You are a great example of what dedicated people can achieve. I am proud of you, and you have my full support! I wish you good luck in the future! Have fun completing your next marathon!
- Congrats on your marathon! I’m so happy for you! You’re such an inspiration, you always keep me motivated to run. Thank you for always being there for me, whether it’s to celebrate my victories with me or support me during my failures.
- Congratulations! You pushed yourself beyond any personal measure and have finished the marathon. Hard work can accomplish anything. Way to go!
- Running a marathon is an amazing accomplishment. I am so proud of you! I cannot wait to fill up that spot on the mantle with all your other medals of glory!
- WONDERFUL wonderful! There’s no other word to describe you now. Well done, congratulations and I love you from the bottom of my heart.
- I am so proud of you! I am so happy to see that you have achieved your goal. I don’t know how you did it, but I’m glad to see that you can achieve anything you set your mind to. I love you so much, friend!
- Congratulations on an amazing accomplishment and thank you for being a wonderful person in my life. You are always welcome to train with me when you want, just let me know!
- I just want to let you know that I am very proud of you. You did a tremendous job running and completing the marathon. You are one of my heroes and your dedication has inspired me. Congratulations on all your hard work and personal sacrifice, I think it paid off in all your accomplishments. You are amazing!
- I’m so proud of you for completing the marathon. You are a tough cookie with a heart as big as Texas. I’ve been running for years and know how much determination it takes to finish. Keep up the good work!
- I’m thrilled to congratulate you on your marathon! I am so proud of you for sticking to it and completing something so difficult in such a great time! I know it was hard, but it was worth all the hard work.
- Congratulations on your marathon! I am so proud of you, it was such a great accomplishment. You are the best and I’m always cheering for you. I love you and I know this is going to be a wonderful year for both of us. Can’t wait to see what else we can accomplish together!
- I am so proud of you! You are a true inspiration and I am glad to know you. Through all your struggles, you have achieved your goal and now it is time to follow through. I know it won’t be easy but I will always support you.
- CONGRATULATIONS! I am so proud of you and all your hard work! After years of dedication, you have finally succeeded in accomplishing your goal. I will always be there to cheer you on in life’s sprints and marathons, happy trails my friend.
- Somehow you’ve done it again: knocked another marathon out of the park. I can’t believe it! But then again, after all, you’ve accomplished in your life, nothing that you do would surprise me. I’ll never stop being amazed at the amazing things you achieve in your life.
- I’m so proud of you, you know that? I saw your dedication and hard work all season long. I saw the sweat, pain, and suffering. Now you see the payoff and I couldn’t be more thrilled for you. Congrats on a great season.
- You are such a good man, and I am so proud of you! I support everything that you do. I just want you to know how much I love and admire you. Today, and every day, because I have the best husband in the world.
- Congrats on completing the marathon! Your discipline and dedication to achieve your goals are awe-inspiring. I’m so glad that you were able to realize your dreams, and I do not doubt that many more successes are in store for you. You look beautiful, I can’t wait to celebrate together.
- I’m so proud of you for completing the marathon. You are an inspiration to all of us. You inspire me to work harder and be the best I can be in everything that I do! I love you, sweetie.
- You’ve always been so passionate about running and I can’t believe you just completed your first marathon! I’m so proud of you, sweetie. You are one amazing person, and I love you so much. Your hard work paid off, and that makes me incredibly happy.
- As your husband, I know that you are going to run this marathon and will finish it strong, but as your friend, I know that it is difficult. The years of training and dedication have brought you to this point today and all your hard work will pay off. Best of luck!
- Congratulations on completing what can be a difficult and highly emotional journey. Most importantly, congrats on being able to run 26.2 miles at all! It’s an impressive accomplishment. I hope that you can enjoy time with friends and family the next few days and that your recovery goes well.
- Just wanted to let you know that I am so proud of you for running a marathon on Sunday! It takes so much dedication to stick with something like that, and it is such an awesome accomplishment. Thank you for being the person that you are and never letting anything hold you back.
- As you cross the finish line, I am watching you with so much pride. You didn’t give up, even faced with challenges. I am so proud of you, my sweetheart!
- I don’t even know where to start to tell you how much this means to me. I am just so proud of you and so happy and so in love with you! Today is the day… as we are hitting the 5K mark — in our marathon together – it seems like the perfect time to say that I’ve loved all of it – every second…
- You are an awesome person. I think you will succeed at everything you attempt. Your determination, drive, and intelligence make me believe in you. I am so glad to have you as a part of my life.
- congratulations you did it I can’t believe it at all, you did it. and it was hard so much training, we push through together, congrats my love
- Congratulations, you have just accomplished one of the most difficult things a human being can do. You have been tested physically and mentally, endured pain, and struggled for hours, if not days.
- I want to congratulate you on completing the marathon! I’m so proud of you! You are so amazing and I’m glad we are together. Congrats on your successful run. It was worth the training!
- You can do anything you set your mind to, and am so proud of you for completing your first marathon! Someday soon I hope to be running those miles with you. Just know that you inspire me every day and I love you forever. [Optional: Customize the message]
- I am so proud of you! I cannot put into words how much I admire your determination and perseverance in completing a marathon. I’m so incredibly proud of all the hard work and dedication, but most importantly for being so kind and encouraging to others. You inspire me!
- Other runners gave you high fives, but all I can do is send you this congratulatory message. I’m glad that you finished the race and happy that you are training for another one. You should be proud of yourself, so keep it up!
- well done, what a great achievement! on your first marathon too. I’m so proud of you, it’s not easy but you did it. I’m already looking forward to the next one.
- I knew you could do it when you started. So much sweat and tears! I’m so proud of you. I’ll meet you in the finish area with a big hug and kiss for getting through this. Love you!
- Hey, good job on finishing the marathon! I admire your determination and strength. It’s making me want to work harder at my own goals. Thanks for your support throughout this process and I hope we can go for a run together soon!
- I’m so proud of you! You completed the race, and now have a medal to prove your accomplishment. You are truly an inspiration to me. Keep up the great work!
- I’m so proud of you for running a marathon! You work hard and train for weeks for such an endeavor so well done!