Graduation Quotes Inspirational: Graduation marks the commencement of a new era in an individual’s life and is a tremendous achievement. However, it’s only one portion of life as there are many more milestones ahead. Graduation is surrounded by a lot of mixed emotions, chiefly happiness, and sadness.
The happiness comes from the big celebration it attracts and sadness marks the end of school life. Feelings of loss and nostalgia are common because we are saying goodbye to a classroom friend and familiar surroundings.
Not everyone seems to make the most out of their graduation somehow, which makes it all the more important to keep in mind effective quotes for graduation that can inspire us a lot in our careers and future endeavors.
Graduation Quotes Inspirational
- An inspiring and touching graduation quote that reminds us to focus on the most important thing in life – happiness.
- You were once my classmate now you are my friend. I will always treasure our little chats in study hall. You were there for me even when no one else was. I will be your friend and hold your hand through everything. I hope you know that I love you more than you can imagine and that I’m so happy we met in such a positive way.
- I was scrolling through the web and I came across your company, I found a card that struck my interest so much; you are a student to be and the quote on the front of your card read: You didn’t choose to be here, but here you are. Live it! Now with all the work you have ahead of you, go out there and get it done. Congratulations for taking on such an amazing opportunity and good luck in the future!
- My dearest friend, you have reached the end of your journey and I am so proud. While this brings sadness because it means I will miss you, I am happy for your success. I wish nothing but the best for you in the future. You are highly respected by myself and many others and we are not surprised by your success. The hardships will make you stronger, more resilient, and more fulfilled as a person. Congratulations!
- Keep your head up high because you are graduating and it is YOUR time. Break free from the things holding you back and conquer the world!
- We’ve come so far, my dear, getting ready for the future with a promising and bright beginning! You have been the best lover I have ever had in my life and always will be. I love you so much.
- The world is changing faster than ever, but one thing will always remain the same, and that’s my love for you. For as long as I live I will hold you close to my heart.
- You have been there through all the darkest moments of my life, and in those moments you ALWAYS somehow managed to make it better. You’re not only one of my best friends, but you’re also the love of my life. Thanks for sticking around for so long, I couldn’t even imagine NOT having you by my side!
- You’re in all of my thoughts, my heart. Always and forever.
- Knowledge is power, and your work is knowledge. I’m so proud of you, you’re a big step closer to a successful life! My goal as a teacher (I know it’s also yours) is to create independent thinkers, diligent workers, and inspiring human beings. In your case, I can safely say I am more than pleased with the result.
- Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived. I have just one day, and I’m going to be happy about it.
- I’ve thought about you all day. The thought of graduation has me so excited. I can’t wait to watch you walk across the stage and receive your diploma. You have grown so much over the years, more than I could have ever imagined. I hope for a bright future for us filled with nothing but love and laughter.
- I am so proud of you and everything you have accomplished! I hope that your future holds endless possibilities and that your success is limitless. We’re going to be together for a long time, but remember that there is no one else I would rather spend my time with. Love you!
- You are the most amazing woman I know. You are smart, beautiful, and full of love. I don’t deserve you but I am so glad to have you in my life. Thank you for everything. You are a true angel!
- It took me some time to realize how lucky I was to have you in my life, but now I look back and know that the years will pass and things will change, but our friendship will remain strong. Your friendship is one of those rare gifts you keep for your whole life, and I feel very honored to be friends with you. Love you!
- You are the love of my life, the most amazing man I know. I wouldn’t trade our love for anything in the world. You bring me so much joy that I just can’t stop smiling. I love you more every day!
- I am truly grateful to have you as my friend. I hope nothing but the best for you. I’m glad you were able to reach your goals. Remember that I am always here for you, whatever you need. Congratulations and good luck in the future!
- I am so pleased with the way things have turned out. I could not be more proud of my accomplishments. I am even more proud to be someone you love ♥
- I can’t wait until this weekend is over so I can see you, hold you, and kiss all your little freckles. You are still my favorite person in the whole world. Love you and I can’t wait to see you!
- I will always believe you can do anything you put your mind to. Congrats on a job well done – now get ready for the next big step: your star is shining bright today and I am so glad I get to go there with you.
- Let me reach for my books, but every time let me think of you. Let arithmetic come naturally and easily, but each problem I solve, I’ll do with a grin, For I know that while I study late into the night, my thoughts will be with you.
Graduation Quotes for Daughter
- I love you more than words could ever say, and because of you, I am the happy woman I am today. I’m so proud of everything you have achieved and all that you will achieve in the future. You are a beautiful gift in my life and I couldn’t ask for a better daughter.
- Dear daughter, today is the day you become an adult. Make wise decisions, plan for your future and never lose faith in yourself. Good luck with this new chapter in your life, I love you!
- Happy graduation sweetie! It’s been a long road and you have never stopped trying your hardest. I’m so proud of you, you have worked so hard. There is nothing in the world that would make me prouder than seeing you step up and claim your spot in the world! Hold your head high and don’t forget to make me some grandbabies!
- I’m so proud of you and all your accomplishments. I look forward to seeing where life takes you, and I will always be here to support you! Love always, Dad
- You’re going to do great. Of course, I’ll miss you, but this is a great opportunity for you. We’ll always be here when you need us and we can come to visit anytime! Remember that the world is full of people who love you and we are right here at home loving you!
- I want you to know that we will be here for you no matter what, if you need any help with anything feel free to call me. Have a great time up at school and be good!
- I would never have made it through high school without you. My best buddy, my college roommate. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us. Here’s to growing old together and a lifetime of laughs and love! Congratulations boo!
- You are such a wonderful daughter. Other more successful children seem to come from parents who were not like you. I am so proud of the example you are setting for the younger generation, and I couldn’t be happier with your accomplishments. Many people pray for success as if it is something that can be prayed for. I, for one, am so happy to have a child who wastes little time in developing her potential.
- I’m so proud of you. From the day I gave birth to you, you have been an inspiration. I’ve always been your biggest fan. You make me so proud to be your Mother! Love you to the moon and back, Mom
- I may not be able to tell you how much I love you every day, but please know that I cherish every memory that we share.
- Thanks for being such a great friend! You helped me get through all of my tests and projects. I couldn’t have done it without your support. Hope we can hang out soon!
- Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Graduation Quotes for Son
- Your graduation day is special in my life and it’s just perfect to say “Oh, how proud I am of you”. These words are like the raindrops that brought colors to my life. I shed happy tears of joy on seeing you this day and now pledge all my love and support to you…always.
- There are no words to describe how proud I am of you. You were always a leader and an inspiration to others and now you have achieved your biggest goal yet – graduating from college. This is just the start of all the wonderful things that will happen in your life. I am so happy for you!
- My little girl is growing up. You are everything good from this world and I couldn’t be more proud. Love you so much!
- Congratulations, I am so proud of you! I am so proud that you are finally graduating after all your hard work and even harder partying. I will never forget our wild college days with the fights, brunches, and all those crazy parties.
- Many great things will happen to you tonight. I know, because I made them happen! You have worked so hard and accomplished everything I have ever asked of you. It is my pleasure to give you this gift of “A College Education”. Have great graduation and keep reaching for the stars.
- I am so proud of you. You have worked so hard to get here and I know you will continue to push yourself to the limits! I love you, Dear.
- I wish I could sum up all the things I think we should celebrate, but they are too many to name. Just know that every day I find myself falling in love with you all over again. How did I ever get so lucky to be with you? You make my life complete!
- I was blessed to have you as my mother and I thank God every day. You may not be perfect, but you’re the best mother a person could ask for. Through both good times and bad times, you have been there with that great big smile on your face. Thank you for everything you have done and will continue to do. I love you so much!
- For you, my angel. Daddy is so very proud of you! I look forward to the new chapter in your life, and I’ll be cheering you on from the sidelines every step of the way. Love you lots and lots.
- Do you realize how special you are? I wish everyone could smile a whole day and desire to bring people up instead of down. You are my little ray of sunshine, my only diamond in the rough, my teddy bear. I love you with all my heart!
- You’re my soul mate, my best friend, my laughter, my rock. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have you by my side. I love you more than you will ever know.
- You are usually so busy, Always working hard and never quitting, But I want you to know from the bottom of my heart, That you will always be my hero.
Proud Parents Quotes for Graduation
- My daughter is so special. I remember the day she was born and the overwhelming love I felt for her. Now that she is graduating high school my love for her has only grown. She is amazing and I am so proud of all that she has accomplished. All that you have achieved makes me so happy. You deserve the best and this victory is just the start of many more to come!
- Dear, you are the most amazing member of our family. The day you were born was the best day of my life. You have filled it with all sorts of love, laughter, and joy. You have made us the proudest parents in the world. There isn’t a minute that goes by that I don’t want you to feel how much we love and respect you, so I will shout it from the mountain tops! We love you so much! Congratulations on graduating!
- We are so proud of you! We know you will do great things, you always have. We love you so much and are looking forward to your graduation and the bright future ahead of you.
- You have grown into a kind and thoughtful young man. We are so proud of you! You shine like a star and light up the hearts of everyone around you. Your bright smile is contagious and I can’t help but find mine as well when I look at you. We are overjoyed to have you in our lives, in every way possible.
- Today you make us proud. After all the hard work, time and tears you are ready to be accepted into college. I am so proud of the man you have become and I cannot wait to see where your little adventure in life goes.
- We are so proud of you! You have grown into a wonderful person. You know what is best for your future, and we will support you in any way possible. We love you John and couldn’t be more proud!
- We are so proud of you and everything you have accomplished. You may be our first and only child, but no one could ask for a better or more loving son or daughter. We love you with all our hearts and look forward to the bright future that lies ahead…
- Life is so exciting with our beautiful son! We are so lucky to have been granted the opportunity to raise you. We love you and look forward to entering this next phase of our lives together. Love, Your friends, and family
- Kevin chose the right major. He will go far in life! Even though sometimes I wish he would have chosen something easier, I am so proud and inspired by him. He is the man that I always wanted and the father that my children need.
- Congratulations! We are so proud of you. You’re determined and driven. We will forever be rooting for you in everything that you do. Here’s one more wish – that you will use your amazing mind to change the world positively, and to always give back, not just take away. Congratulations again!
Graduation Engraving Quotes
- You mean so much to me. I have never told you just how important you are to me, but I thought it was time that I did. I’m not sure what I would do without you, because you are my world. My life is so good, because of you. Happy graduation!
- I just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your graduation. We both have come a long way and it warms my heart to see you finally get what you have been working for. I am proud of you! I love ya, buddy!
- You are the best. I can’t thank you enough for everything you have done for me the past four years, I will never forget it. You have been there for me when no one else was and I know that I can always count on you. I am grateful that we have become such close friends. You are my other half and I love you all the way!
- No words could ever express how much I love you. I will always love you from the heavens above and the earth below. You are my only dream that came true!
- Well, here I am… Graduation Day! It’s time to make my way into the “real” world… and though it’s always scary to start a new journey, I can promise you one thing – you have given me the spirit, hope, and confidence that I need to make it through. I’m so grateful for all of your support throughout my life and I treasure every moment that we have spent together.
- To the prettiest girl in school… I am so proud and so excited for you!!! Just know that I’ll be there, cheering you on and all the way!! I love that you have found yourself.
- My father said that your love will change the world, but mine changed me. I love you. I always will.
- you have been the best friend I have ever had in my life. You are always so caring, giving, and giving of your time to help others. I will never forget all that you have done for me and how proud I am that we are such good friends.
- May the best of luck always be with you and may God bless you today and all year round.
Inspirational Quotes for Graduating Seniors
- Graduation is not an end but a beginning. May your future stretch out ahead of you and bring you good fortune and happiness. Always stay true to yourself no matter what the world throws your way. Be the original person God meant you to be and you will be truly successful! I love you young one!
- You are one of the most talented and creative people I know. I am very lucky to have you as a friend. As we each go off to college, remember that our friendship doesn’t end just because we are going to be far away.
- Dear friend, graduation is a time to celebrate and reflect on your journey as an individual. You are so very special and I wish you loads of happiness and joy as you continue on your journey in life!
- I am proud of you. I’ve told you this all along, but it can’t be said enough. From the time you were born to now, watching you grow into the kind person you are today has been a blessing. I hope that everything I have done for you and taught you will help you in all your future endeavors. Love dad
- Graduation day will come quickly, you’ll look back at high school with a smile. All the good times, all the fun and friends, you’ll miss them when they’re gone. But I want to tell you like a sister I’m proud of you! You are the best, go out with a BANG!
- I believe in you, even when I don’t know if I should. You are the strongest person I have ever met and that is why I love you so much.
- I’ve never met anyone quite like you, and I don’t think I ever will. You inspire me to be a better person, and I love you for it. Thank you for being there for me whenever I need a friend. I am lucky to have someone like you in my life.
- Friends are like chocolate. You don’t have to have a lot to be a happy camper! I feel so lucky to have you in my life. You’re the yin to my yang, and I love it that way!
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Every moment is a fresh beginning. Everyone deserves to be happy.
Graduation Blessings Quotes
- May the best that life has to offer to find you and may the angels protect you, sweet girl! You are always a blessing to all who know you. On this day of your graduation, I would like to first wish you the very best in your future endeavors. I am so proud of you and how far you have come since we first met. You are loved and cherished by many. You’ve worked hard and your final exams were superb!
- Happy graduation! I didn’t graduate until I was 28. Finally, I have my degree. I remember before school I worked two jobs, went to school, and then worked at the sports complexes until 11 p.m. every night. I had no social life, but I made it and kept going until I graduated with honors! Even though you are only in high school graduation is going to be an awesome accomplishment in your life!
- You have been there for me through all of my ups and downs. I couldn’t have gotten this far without you. I love you with all my heart and appreciate everything you do. You are my angel and brighten up my world.
- Honors and awards are meaningless things. They could not compare with the pride and love one has for a classmate. Sending you luck, success, and happiness during your walk through life.
- You deserve the world, and I’m so happy you are in it. I love you more than words can say.
- To the girl that gets me, that seriously understands my weirdness and loves me for it. I can’t help but love you even longer if that’s possible. I am so glad to have met you and have been here to watch you grow up into a beautiful woman.
- I think you need to know that I believe you can do anything you put your mind to. I truly believe that. And whether this is your dream come true or just the beginning of a journey, I will be right there by your side, both proud and awed at your determination & accomplishments.
- You are one of a kind, you are beautiful inside out, you are loving and accepting. You are always there for everyone no matter what. It’s amazing how you can take the stress away by doing nothing more than being you.
- I cannot tell you how proud I am of you and your accomplishments. What you do with your life to get where you are today
Religious Graduation Quotes
- I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments. You are one of the most amazing things in my life, thank you for your love. I could never repay you for being my wonderful husband. You always put a smile on my face, and a spring in my step. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, I love you.
- My best friend for 3rd year in a row, graduating high school, going onto college I will miss you. Hoping that distance does not make the heart grow fonder. Love J
- There is no other I love more. You have changed my life in so many ways. I am so grateful for you and the joy you bring to my life. You are an amazing man and I am thankful that our paths crossed. Love you always!
- Our relationship is like the flower growing in the desert. I am unable to express how much I treasure and love you. You always treated me with loving thoughts and make the flowers bloom in my garden of life. My heart beats for you always because your friendship is rare and special like that flower in the desert.
- When we first met, there were none of these feelings inside me. But then you came into my life and made me feel as though I were on top of the world. Now that we are apart, my only thoughts are of you and our future together.
- I’ll be honest, I am impressed you kept your head held up high with this big of a cross to bear. I’m proud of you and what you have accomplished. Even though the last couple of years were rough, I think the lessons you learned are going to be important for your future. So now that you are done it’s time to grab your diploma and pat yourself on the back for making it through! Congratulations and Good luck in the future!
- Dad, I couldn’t have done it without your advice, support, and encouragement. I couldn’t have grown into the young man (or woman) I am today without your love and guidance. Thank you so much for always being there for me!
- For you have been a friend to me when I’ve needed one the most. From today our friendship has a date of birth, that day when we said goodbye.
- Dear friend, you are one of the best people I know and I am proud to call you my friend. You are a joy to be around, and you always support me in my endeavors. Your wit and ability to think on your feet make me respect you deeply! You have made an impact on my life, and I thank you for always caring about me.
- loving to be loved, is not a great feeling!
Graduation Speech Quotes
- Graduation is one of the greatest days in life. I want to take a moment to celebrate with you and congratulate you. I hope it was everything you hoped it would be, and more. I wish you only the best of success in your future endeavors!
- I know it’s a little late to say this, but I love you. So much more than I think you realize. You are my best friend, my confidant, and my everything. I cherish our love and wouldn’t trade it for the world. I just wanted to tell you again how amazing you are.
- Congratulations on graduating! You have worked so hard to get to this point and now you can look back at what you have accomplished. This is a really big accomplishment and it will inspire you to reach for your future goals. Life is full of things waiting to be tried, made, and learned.
- “Being a teenager is just like being drunk all the time” –you graduated! so proud of you! wish you the best in med school!
- My confident and charismatic boyfriend, always knows what to say and is a great inspiration to me. You have brought light into my life that I thought would never exist again, as well as love. After 5 years of dating together, I feel a connection with you that is incredibly special to me.
- I took about a hundred pictures of the kids at my work. The children are great subjects for photographs. If you ever want to print out some nice photos of your family, I can help you out with that. Just make sure you give me copies
- Congratulations on graduating! You deserve to be so happy! I am so proud of you and know you will go far.
- I love you so, so much and I can’t wait to marry you! I love everything about you and have for as long as I can remember. You are so thoughtful and caring about everyone around you. I am lucky to have you in my life.
- You are the love of my life, the most amazing man I know. I wouldn’t trade our love for anything in the world. You bring me so much joy that I just can’t stop smiling. I love you more every day!
- Thank you for the memories and best of luck in the future. I know without any doubt that you will go very far and accomplish great things. Thanks for all the memories. Remember to keep smiling and enjoy life, it is too short not to.
- You’re a wonderful girlfriend and I can’t imagine life without you. I know we’ve been through tough times and have made so many great memories together, but I hope that we’ll be friends forever!
- You’re surrounded by your friends, celebrating the end of many years of hard work, and you have one last night to dance the night away. You’ll have a blast with classmates you’ve known forever and will cherish the memories you make.
- You are the light that shines in my life, giving me light no matter what may come. You are always there to comfort me and help me through all of my struggles. I can’t thank you enough! You know I love you!
- My little girl is coming to visit me today. It will be the first time I have seen her since we moved. I can’t stop smiling at the thought of finally getting to see my daughter again. I know that she will be so happy to see her mother, but even more happy to see her favorite uncle.
- For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.