National Nurses Day/Week is an annual event celebrated in May in the United States to honor nurses and to thank them for their service. It is a time to celebrate the nursing profession and how nurses positively impact patients, families, and communities across the country. Below are beautiful happy national nursing day quotes and captions that you can send to a nurse to celebrate them.
Happy National Nurses Day
1. I’m thinking of you on National Nurses Day. A day to got thank nurses for all they do. I am so glad that you are my nurse because I love you!
2. If nurses have to take care of us when we’re sick, they should be celebrated on Nurse’s Day! Nurses are special people that dedicate themselves to helping and caring for others daily.
3. You are an amazing nurse; You are an angel. I am so glad you are in my life. Thank you for all the time you give to help others and those that love them. I love you!
4. You have been such a wonderful friend to me; even when I was ill and feeling so low, you were there for me, ready with a smile and a hug. I can’t tell you how much you have done for me. There’s simply no way I could ever repay you. So just know that we will always be friends, and I will always be here for you! That is a fact!!
5. Happy National Nurses Day message to the most beautiful nurse in the world. You are my angel without wings. I love you to eternity and beyond.
6. What can I say to express how happy you make me? Nothing! You make my life complete. HAPPY NATIONAL NURSES DAY (2022)
7. Happy Nurses Day to you and all the nurses out there; you are all amazing.
8. Happy Nurses Day To My Favourite Nurse From Your Favorite Patient. I Am Glad You Are In My Life.
9. To my nurse: this is your day; you deserve a round of applause for all that you do. You get to see the best and worst in humans, but you still go out every day with enthusiasm. You make it look easy, but I know you must be special to be so dedicated. You give us your hearts, and let us take your time; thank you for everything.
10. Happy National Nurses Day to my special nurse. I love you more today than yesterday and less than tomorrow. Thank you so much for you all your care, compassion, and laughs! You are truly light, love and happiness!
11. I love you, baby. Your warm heart, kind spirit, and gentle soul have made me immeasurably happy. And your genuine concern for the welfare of others is a quality I wish all people shared. Happy Nurses day to my sweetheart!
12. Nurses spend their lives caring for others—they deserve to be loved back.
13. On National Nurses Day, I can think of no better way to express my love for you than this. You have been an inspiration to me my entire life. God bless you.
14. I am so lucky to have found a companion like you, who is always willing to lend a lending ear. I thank God every day that I have you by my side. You’re an excellent nurse and an incredible woman. Happy Nurses Day! May you always know how special you are to me.
15. Being a nurse is challenging to work with, but you make us look good! Happy Nurses Day!
16. May the angels protect you, the wind brings you joy, the sunshine warm upon you, and may you always have a soft place to land. To a very special nurse who has shared one of the most important days of my life with me. I cherish your friendship—happy national nurses to all the nurses in the world.
17. You are such a compassionate, kind, and caring nurse. You make my day better every time I see you. Happy
18. Thank you for always putting me first. Your hard work is an inspiration. I love that you are a nurse and that we met in the hospital. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and care for everyone around you. Happy National Nurses Day, I love you!
19. My Nurse, My Angel, My Everything. I love you so much! Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. It has been a long road, but I couldn’t do it without your love and support. Your care for me is astonishing. Thank you for all the wonderful times we share together. I love you unconditionally with all that I am. Happy nurses’ day.
20. I love you for what you do. I love you for who you are. Most of all, I love that when we are together that we create something special and unique that only we can share. You are a beautiful and gentle soul, and I feel so lucky to be able to hold your heart in my hands.
21. As a Nurse, you always give your all. You care for others when they are at their weakest and most vulnerable. Those that hurt the most deserve the most compassion. I’m thankful I have such an amazing nurse in my life because I think all nurses deserve more praise than they usually get. Thanks for being there for me sweetheart, I love you so much! Happy national nurse day.
22. You work so hard, and it’s all out of pure love. You are the most amazing nurse and the person I know. Thank you for being here with me today and always. Happy nurse day.
23. You are the light that shines in my day. To you, I say thank you. Thank you for your love, support, and an infinite amount of patience with me. You are an amazing nurse! Happy national nurse day.
You have cared for me with compassion and empathy. YOU’RE THE BEST!!!! I appreciate all that you do! Happy nurse day.
24. Happy National Nurses Day to the most incredible nurse in the world. I could not ask for a better Nurse than you. I love you.
25. My love, sending you the biggest smile in celebration of National Nurses Day. You are one of a kind, and I am thrilled to have you in my life. You make me more than happy. Every day I get to spend time with you is a gift from above. You deserve the world, sweetheart, and your kindness will always shine through. You rock! Thank you for being the wonderful woman you are… Love, Jen
26. National Nurses Day falls on May 6, but that’s not the only day we celebrate nurses. Today we wish all our nurses a Happy Nursing Professionals Day. To show our appreciation for the care they provide to those in need, let’s share some thank you quotes to dedicate to our favorite nurses.
27. Nurses are the heartbeat of the healthcare system. Nurses bring caring and healing to families, loved ones, and communities. For one day a year, we provide free care to anyone who needs it.
28. There is nothing better than a nurse who cares. And you have more care in your little finger than most do in their whole heart. To say thank you for everything you do just doesn’t seem like enough, but I will continue to show my love and appreciation every day that I am lucky enough to have you in my life.
29. Every day I admire your strength, compassion, and devotion. The world would be a better place if everyone had a nurse like you. Today I want to say thank you for all that you do! I love you!
30. Thanks for all you have done & do for me daily; you’re a great nurse & an even greater wife. I hope it comes across how much you are appreciated & how grateful I am to have you in my life. I love you.
31. Happy National Nurses Day!
32. I just wanted to say that I think you are one of the most beautiful, kind, and amazing nurses that I have ever met. You are a blessing to me, your friends, and our community. I pray that you continue to be a shining light for everybody that you meet in your life.
33. On this day, I wish to thank you for being my biggest cheerleader and supporter. Your support has meant the world to me throughout my nursing career, especially when times have been rough. You are so wonderful to me, and I love you so much!
34. To My Sister, Nurse Dearest, I’m so grateful for you! You are the most special person in my life. If there were awards for being a big sister, you would win the first prize! Through all of life’s ups and downs, I’ve been able to lean on you for comfort and advice. You always know how to cheer me up when I am down. You take such good care of me, and for that, I am genuinely thankful.
35. Many nurses work long, stressful hours and often have to be on their feet for extended periods. Thank you to all nurses in the country for your dedication and passion; happy nursing week.
36. Today is a special day to celebrate you and your dedication. I don’t think there is another profession that can give so much love to people in need. You are amazing! Happy national nurses day.
37. My love for you is strengthening every day. I can’t imagine a life without you; I would be lost without your love. You are my best friend and my soul mate. I hope that this year is the best year ever for us! Happy Nurses Day to the best nurse in the world.
38. I would just like to say Happy Nurses Day to all the nurses out there who put their whole hearts into helping us in life. You are very kind and compassionate, always putting others before yourselves. I thank you for upholding your oath given at the beginning of your careers. I wish you all well and hope you never give up the thousands of lives you protect. ___
39. I want you to know how much I appreciate you! You are so beautiful and intelligent, and you are a great nurse! You had me at “hello.” I am so lucky to have found you; I love you today and always.
40. It is so wonderful to have you in my life. I am incredibly thankful that we found each other and can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together. I love you! You are my dream come true, and I wouldn’t want anyone else but you. Happy Nurses day, baby!
41. Nurses are our heroes. They save lives, guide us in difficult times and help us through it all. I’m so thankful for the amazing nurses I’ve known. They are amazing people with hearts of gold! But most of all, I’m grateful that you are by my side every day.
42. I believe I have the best, most amazing nurse in the entire hospital. Your gentle nature and, of course, your skill have made my stay easier. I am so lucky to have found you; you are an incredible gift to our hospital.
43. Happy Nurses Day! I just want to say how much you mean to us all. You are an angel sent from Heaven, and I’m so glad I got to meet you. You make my life better and happier every day with your kind words and smile. I can’t wait until tomorrow when we will see each other again. We love you so!
44. Stacy, you are simply amazing! Thank you so much for all you do. You have been there for me at the best and worst times of my life. You’re there when I need advice and an extra cup of sweets. You are not only an amazing nurse but a wonderful friend, wife, and mother as well.
Happy National Nurses Day Captions
1. Happy National Nurses Day, America. Thank a nurse today.
2. Since every day is #nationalnursesday here @afphc, we’d like to take the time to say thank you all for helping us be our best selves—both inside and outside the hospital. You’re truly incredible. 💙
3. Doctors heal the sick, but nurses make the patients well again. Thank you for your compassionate care and devotion to patient wellbeing and safety. Thanks to all the fantastic nurses and nursing organizations who make our workplaces better each day #nationalnursesday #nurses
4. Nurses bring us comfort when we’re hurt, cure us when we’re sick, and guide us through periods of change, on National Nurses Day, we recognize the 2.4 million registered nurses who selflessly provide compassionate care across the country.
5. Happy Nurses Day to our nurses who go above and beyond every day. 👩🏼
6. Nurses, thank you for all the laughter, support, and tough love. You’ve taught us what makes life worth living again #NationalNursesDay
7. It’s #NationalNursesDay, and we’re grateful for all they do! Thank you to the men and women who take care of us every day. 💞
8. Happy Nurses Day to all the heroes out there who are nursing us back to health. 💙 ✨
9. Nurses are true heroes that keep us healthy and help when we’re not. Nurses save lives. Thank you for everything, nurses.
10. Thanks to the 12M+ registered nurses and licensed vocational (LVN) nurses that go above & beyond every day! #NursesDay
11. Happy National Nurses Day! Thank you to all of the nurses who selflessly care for others. #NationalNursesDay #NND2022
12. Happy #NationalNursesDay 💗 Thank you for all the things you do, and thank you to every nurse out there who has made a positive difference in someone’s life. Your work is critical and selfless, and it’s a great honor for the nation; we love you.
13. Let’s celebrate the health professionals who make up the foundation of the healthcare system—happy National Nurse’s Day.
14.Let’s celebrate the real superheroes of healthcare: Nurses! #nationalnursesday #nursesday
15. May 12 is National Nurses Day! A day to celebrate the care we provide and the possibilities we unlock.
16. Happy #NursesWeek to those who take care of us when we’re at our weakest. You deserve the best week every week! #NPCCommunity
17. May 4 be with you on #nursesday2022. 😎
18. Nurses are superheroes who don’t wear capes, but the incredible things they do for people every day warrant it. THANK YOU for all you do!
19. 08.06 | Nurses take care of us when we’re at our most vulnerable and foster a strong sense of family in their patients. Thank you for caring 💗
20. Need a little pick-me-up this #NationalNursesDay? A ¡Salud! to our superstar nurses (and the 🐕 fans) everywhere. 💗
21. April 6 is National Nurses Day 💕 Our nurses are our lifeline ⚠️ They are in the trenches with our communities.
22. May is National Nurses Week—a time to celebrate the valuable contributions of healthcare heroes. And so we do. Happy Nurse Appreciation Day, everyone! #NursesDay
23. Truly blessed to be a part of the @handsnhealth family ❤️ #NationalNursesDay
24. This national #nurses day, we’re celebrating nurses everywhere and raising glasses for their tireless efforts in healthcare. Thank you, nurses. May all of us brighten the lives of those who are counting on us. Cheers to all.
25. Happy Nurses Day to those who have made a difference in my life! You all touch lives in ways that we can’t even imagine!
26. May 8 is the international day to honor Nurses for their service and committed work; with this in mind, Let’s Celebrate them.- CaptionsHub.
27. Heal, Help, and Hope. Thank you, RNs, for your daily vitally important services! Have a wonderful day #NursesDay
28. The definition of a nurse is someone who makes you better, and that’s what our nurses do every day. Thank you for all your support to help make us better. We are #HonoredToBeNurses . Nurse’s
29. It takes a special person to do what you do. Happy National Nurses Day to all the incredible nurses who make a difference in people’s lives every day. #thankstohospitals
30. Nurses are heroes to those they care for, and we are forever grateful for the crucial role you play in our health system. Thank you. Happy National Nurses Day!
31. Nurses, thank you for all the ways you have transformed my life and improved the lives of countless others. We love you!!! Happy #NationalNursesDay 💗‼️
31. Have a cup of coffee with us today in honor of National Nurses Day on May 6. Thanks for all you do for others every day. #nationalnursesday
32. Stop and smell the flowers. Thank you to all of our amazing nurses, past and present, who have helped make our lives as complete as they are. Nurses have always had my back. Let’s help make their year! #nationalnurses
33. Hang onto your IV, because today you’re getting a double shot of pure joy. Happy Nurses Day! 💗
35. Happy Nursing ❤️ Day to all of our nurses who make a real difference in the lives of our patients every #nationalnurseweek .
36. So worth it. From your first day on the job through your last day, you are the ones who make a difference. And we can’t thank you enough for all that you do. #NationalNursesWeek”
37. Nursing means so many things to us—patient advocacy, the power of a touch, and years of hard work. Thank you to all the nurses who are out there making a difference each day. #NursesDay
38. HAPPY NATIONAL NURSES DAY! ☺️ #nationalnursesday2022
39. My favorite day of the year!! Happy National Nurses Day to all my nurse friends! Thanks for helping take care of my girls and me 😝
40. Happy National Nurses Day! Here’s to taking care of the people who take care of you.
41. HAPPY NURSES DAY!!! You always go above and beyond for those in need, so today, we say THANK YOU by giving you a gift 🎁! Tomorrow, June 13, whenever you order your favorite beverage at participating Starbucks
42. Nurses make the world a better place for all of us. Keep being awesome, nurses. #NationalNursesDay
43. What an awesome way to start the week! 🙌 #nationalnursesday
44. HBD to our nurses—past, present, and future. You care for us all year long. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your compassionate care. On this special #NursesDay, we can’t wait to give you.
45. Nurses are heroes in every sense of the word: they save lives, heal families, and care for our most vulnerable. Thank you for your essential work. #NursesDay #ThankANurse
46. Celebrating nurses and the work they do. Let’s save the day together.
47. Go, nurse! Nurses are true heroes who save lives. Today we celebrate the nursing profession.
49. I can’t get there without you. The world needs more nurses. Happy #NationalNursesDay from all of us at @grahamcrackers
50. Feeling pretty good right now, can’t you tell? #nationalnursesday.
51. Hey there, future nurse! Today is National Nurses Day. We’re celebrating you and your big heart. #nationalnursesday
52. Whether you’re a nurse, have one in your life, today is for you! #NationalNursesDay #WeStandWithNurses
53. To nurses, for their hands-on comfort, 24/7. From us and patients everywhere, thank you. — #NursesDay