Positive affirmations can be a powerful tool for helping you create the life you want. Whether it’s a relationship, a job, or anything else, using positive thoughts to change your mindset can make all the difference. These daily affirmations are great for getting your day off to a good start and keeping yourself in a positive headspace throughout the day:
Morning Affirmations for Positive Energy
I feel energized and ready to face the day.
You might be wondering why it would be necessary to say this out loud. Well, it’s about the power of positive thinking. When you’re in a good mood and looking forward to each day, it’s easier for your mind and body to stay positive throughout the day. On the other hand, if you’re waking up feeling tired and sluggish or even dreading what’s coming next on your schedule, then it’s going to be more difficult for you to maintain a positive outlook throughout the day.
So, let’s say that today is one of those days when everything seems like too much effort: You don’t want any part of what awaits you at work or school; there are dishes waiting in the sink when you get home; bills need paying; laundry needs doing; etc. But by saying this affirmation every morning as part of your morning routine – before anything else gets done – then all those other things don’t seem so overwhelming anymore because now they come after something important: starting off your day with positivity!
My body is strong and healthy.
- I am strong. I am healthy.
- I can do anything I put my mind to.
I am in control of my emotions.
This is your opportunity to take control of your emotions and your emotions will not control you.
Nothing can bring me down today.
I am a star in the making, and my light will shine brightly no matter what.
Today is a fresh new day, filled with endless possibilities.
- It’s a new morning, and you have the chance to make it your best day yet. You can make your dreams come true.
- Today is a fresh new day, filled with endless possibilities.
- The world is full of good things for you, so let go of any negativity that might still be lingering from yesterday. The past does not define who you are or limit what you can achieve in the future!
My calm state of mind keeps me centered and strong.
- I have a positive outlook on life, even during difficult times.
- I can handle whatever comes my way with ease.
Everything I need for today is within my reach.
- “Today, I celebrate the gifts that are mine to enjoy.”
- “I am worthy of all that comes my way today.”
I feel great about who I am as a person, and what I do in the world.
- I’m motivated to improve myself every day.
- I love myself unconditionally and treat my body like the temple it is.
My mindset for success guides my every action.
- I am a positive person, and I choose to be happy in all situations.
I’m open to new opportunities that will guide me toward success today.
To get my head in the right space, I’m going to start each morning with an affirmation. It’s a great way to remind myself that I’m not just another cog in the corporate machine, but rather an individual with hopes and dreams who can make them happen.
I want to be open-minded about situations that come my way—whether it’s a potential promotion or a chance encounter with an old friend at a networking event—to help me grow as a person and achieve my goals.
These affirmations can help change your mindset from a negative to a positive
- This morning, I am grateful for the opportunities that have come my way in the past.
- Today, I will focus on what I can do to bring about positive changes in my life and the lives of those around me.
- The possibilities are endless, and I choose to see them as positive ones!
- It’s time to let go of any self-imposed limits or fears that hold me back from pursuing my dreams, so today is going to be a day full of new beginnings!
I take full responsibility for my own life.
I am the captain of my own ship. I have the power to change directions, alter course, and apply full throttle in any direction I choose. It is up to me to make things happen in my life or let them happen without any effort on my part. Today, I will take responsibility for making things happen by taking action and making decisions that are best for me and the way that brings me more joy and fulfillment at this moment right now.”
I am willing to release and forgive myself.
When I wake up in the morning, I am focused on my intention for the day. I set my intention by simply stating it out loud and then meditating on it for a few minutes before starting my day. This is how I make sure that all of my decisions are grounded in what I want to create and bring into this world today.
When you choose to focus on your goals and aspirations, it will help you stay focused throughout the day so that you can accomplish everything that needs doing without getting distracted or sidetracked from accomplishing anything at all!
I never stop learning, and I trust the process.
- I never stop learning. Learning is a lifelong endeavor for me. Even when it seems like I’m struggling to learn something new, I know that there are other ways of thinking that could help me reach my goals.
- I trust the process. Sometimes things don’t work out exactly how we want them to; but if every little thing didn’t fall into place exactly as it should, life would be chaotic and frustrating! It’s important not to get too attached to any one outcome—it may or may not happen exactly as planned, but what matters most is that you keep moving forward with positivity and love in your heart.”
I am safe, healthy, and supported.
- This affirmation is about feeling safe. It reminds you that you’re loved and protected by the universe. When you choose to believe this statement, it helps you feel secure enough to take risks in your life without fear of harm coming your way or losing someone important to you. You will feel more confident taking chances with your health, finances, and relationships because they won’t be jeopardized if something goes wrong.
- Affirmations are powerful messages that can change how we see ourselves and our lives if we use them correctly
Today is going to be a great day!
- You are going to have lots of fun and enjoy yourself.
- Don’t worry about what other people think of you, just be yourself and have a good time!
My happiness depends on me, not others.
Now that you’ve acknowledged that you are responsible for your own happiness, it’s time to take charge of the process and start making some changes. One of the best things you can do to become happier is to give yourself positive affirmations. These are positive statements about yourself and your life that will help you stay motivated throughout the day. They make a great addition to any morning routine because they provide an extra boost of positivity at the beginning of your day (and sometimes in the middle and end too).
Let’s look at an example affirmation: “My happiness depends on me, not others.” This statement helps remind us that being happy isn’t dependent on what other people do or say—it’s all up to us! Press Tab to write more…
Nothing can bring me down today!
One of the most important things to remember is that you are the only one who can control your own energy. If you’re feeling tired or down, it’s up to you to do something about it—and affirmations will help.
They are powerful tools for boosting your mood and helping you feel positive throughout the day. In fact, studies suggest that just 10 minutes of daily meditation can improve overall health and well-being by lowering stress levels as well as reducing symptoms associated with depression, anxiety and insomnia.
What’s more, people who practice affirmations regularly report having higher levels of self-esteem and being better able to handle stressful situations in their lives, according to a study published in January 2016 in The Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine.
I am always in control of my own emotions, and always will be.
When you start your day with a positive attitude, it sets the tone for what is to come. Nothing will change overnight, but if you continue this positive approach in your life, things will get better over time. In fact, there’s even evidence that negative thoughts can cause actual physical pain and illness! So let’s get started on creating some great affirmations for yourself so that you have an amazing day!
Today is a new beginning.
You can feel it in the air. The sun is shining brighter than ever, birds are singing louder than ever, and you just feel like you’re on top of the world. You’ve been working hard for so long now; sometimes it feels like it’s not going to be worth all your effort until you reach where you want to go. But today is a reminder that even if things don’t always go smoothly or as planned, those struggles are only temporary–and when they’re over with, they make the best stories!
My heart is open and my mind is calm.
This affirmation helps you to stay grounded and centered when it comes to your feelings. It also reminds you of the importance of staying focused on what matters, which can be especially useful if you are trying to make important decisions in your life.
These affirmations can help you start your day on a positive note.
To start your day on a positive note, try saying the following affirmations out loud. If you’re not sure what to say, just repeat them over and over again until you feel like they’re sinking in.
- I am enough.
- I am loved.
- My voice matters.
- Today is going to be great!
“I will meet everyone with love and compassion.”
This affirmation is about giving yourself the space to show up for others, which can be hard if you’re feeling stressed or anxious. It also helps us show up as more authentic versions of ourselves—it’s a reminder that we are not our thoughts, feelings, or experiences but rather their observers.
“I am always in control of how I react to any situation.”
- “I am at peace with whatever happens today.”
- “I have the power to choose what to think about and what to do.”
“Today is a new day. I choose to be happy.”
- “I can do this.”
“Each moment is an opportunity to show up with grace, patience, and understanding.”
This statement reminds me that I am always in the process of being something new and learning new things. Every moment is an opportunity to show up with grace, patience, and understanding.
The more you practice accepting yourself just as you are right now, the easier it will become for you to accept others in their own imperfection and uniqueness.
“I trust that everything is working out for my highest good.”
This affirmation is a great way to start the day with an abundance mindset. It helps you accept that everything is working out for your highest good, even if it doesn’t look like it at first.
This exercise will provide you with a more positive outlook on life and help you set the tone for how your day will go.
“Every day the universe sends me many signs of support and encouragement. Today I will notice them all.”
One of the most important things you can do to increase your positive energy is to recognize the many ways that your life is supported. As you go about your day, notice every small thing that happens that makes you feel good:
- Someone smiles or says hello to you on the street
- Your favorite song plays on the radio during your commute home from work
- A stranger gives up their seat for you in a crowded subway car
“Every day that I wake up in this beautiful world, my heart overflows with gratitude.”
This affirmation is a great way to start the day. It helps you to be thankful for all the things in your life and gives you a positive mindset for the rest of the day.
It’s easy to get distracted by what’s going on around us and forget about our blessings, so this is a great reminder that every single day we wake up in this beautiful world, with loved ones and friends beside us, food on our plates and roofs over our heads—we should be grateful for it all.
“I give myself permission to take breaks when I need them, and allow my mind to rest.”
- I allow myself time off, even when others are rushing around me.
- When I feel overwhelmed or stressed out, it’s okay to ask for help from a friend or family member.
“My worth does not depend on what others think of me. As long as I know in my heart that I am doing my best, there is nothing more I can do.”
This affirmation is especially powerful when you share it with your loved ones. The more people you tell your secret to, the more likely you are to believe it yourself.
These affirmations can help you get off on the right foot each day
- I am a successful person.
- I have a rich, full life with lots of love and support around me.
- I am surrounded by amazing people who want me to succeed, and they are excited to help me grow as a person!
- This morning will be great because of the positive energy I bring into it!
Today is going to be a good day
You have the power to make it so! You can control your emotions, mood, and mindset. If you’re feeling negative or stressed, think about what is causing that negativity and why. Then use these tips to change your mindset into something more positive:
- First thing in the morning before you get out of bed, take a deep breath in through your nose and exhale slowly through your mouth while saying “I am grateful for…” Pick something tangible that makes you happy like “I am grateful for my coffee” or “I am grateful for this warm bed”. Repeat this exercise until you feel yourself relaxing and waking up more fully.
I am a person worthy of self-love
We all have days when we don’t feel like ourselves. But the key to not getting stuck in a negative spiral is recognizing that feeling low or anxious is temporary and that there are things you can do to make yourself feel better. If you’re having issues with your self-esteem, try writing down affirmations that remind you of all the positive qualities about yourself. As cheesy as it sounds, saying them out loud—even if no one else hears—can help reinforce these messages in your mind and improve how you see yourself overall.
Here are some examples:
- I am kind and loving toward myself
- I am intelligent and capable of learning anything I set my mind to
- I am strong enough to overcome any obstacle thrown at me
There are lessons to learn from my mistakes, but they are not all of who I am
This is a great one for those of us with a perfectionist bent. It’s tempting to get hung up on our failures, especially when we’re trying something new or challenging. But it’s important to remember that our mistakes are not the sum total of who we are—they’re just one part of the story. Remembering this can help us take failure in stride and move forward without beating ourselves up too much over it.
I believe in myself and my abilities
It’s important to believe in yourself and your abilities. If you don’t believe in yourself, how can you expect anyone else to?
Believing in yourself is not the same thing as being arrogant or pompous. It means having confidence and being comfortable with who you are as a person, even if some people may not agree with your choices.
My presence alone makes the world a better place
I always have a positive effect on the world around me.
In my life, I’ve found that the best way to be happy is by being of service to others and helping them achieve their goals in life.
When it comes down to it, there are only two ways you can truly make an impact on the world: by adding value or taking value away from others. And when we add value for others—whether through giving advice or just lending an ear—we help them improve their lives and become more successful in what they do. In turn, this makes us feel good about ourselves too!
I have the power to create the life I want for myself.
If there’s one thing that I’ve learned from these affirmations, it’s this: self-empowerment is a daily choice.
You can’t be passive and expect your life to take care of itself. You have to actively choose happiness, love, and prosperity in every moment—and if you don’t believe you’re worthy of those things, then maybe it’s time to start believing!
There are more good people in the world than bad ones.
Today, it’s important to remember that there are more good people in the world than bad ones. When we think about negative things and situations, it can seem like everyone is out to get you or that no one cares about your well-being. But if you think about it, most people are kind and caring; they’re just busy living their lives.
I know this isn’t always true—sometimes life really sucks—but try not to let negative thoughts take over your day today. You can’t control other people’s actions, but you do have control over how you react to them and what kind of energy you’re putting out into the world yourself!
I am grateful for this day.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to start over, and to be able to do something different and new.
- I am grateful that this day is mine, and it belongs to me alone.
Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
If you’re going through a rough time and feel like things haven’t been working out for you, this is a great way to get started on the right foot. Even if this affirmation doesn’t give you all that positive energy, it’s always good to start your day with a realistic approach to what’s ahead. Today may be just another day at work or school, but it can also be the first step toward something better in your life!
Today I choose joy, happiness, and love.
Start your day in a positive mindset by choosing joy, happiness, and love. You can do this with a morning meditation or by repeating a few affirmations to yourself.
Traditionally, affirmations are used to transform your thoughts and actions into what you want them to be—but they can also be used as statements of fact. For example: “Today I choose happiness.” Or, “I am joyful.”
Today I take care of myself and allow others to take care of me.
- I am strong enough to let people into my life that want to be there, and I don’t have to be alone or lonely all the time.
- I am good enough as a person, with or without another person in my life.
I radiate only positive energy.
- This affirmation is about radiating positive energy, which means that you’re sending out good vibes to everyone around you. It’s about being kind and loving, even when nobody else is around. This one’s a little different from the others because it doesn’t have a direct action associated with it; instead, it’s all about how you feel and what impression you give off when people see you or meet you for the first time.
The idea behind this affirmation is that by saying it every morning, we’ll start to think of ourselves as positive people who love life and want to experience everything there is out there—and our attitude will naturally change as a result! If someone asks me what my favorite food is (which happens often), instead of saying something like “pizza” or “sushi,” I might answer with an abundance of enthusiasm: “Anything!”
You can change your mindset with positive affirmations
To change your mindset, you need to change your affirmations. The best way to do this is by using positive affirmations. These statements and mantras will help you focus on what you have rather than what you don’t.
Affirmations are great because they are simple and easy to remember and repeat throughout the day. You can use them while getting ready in the morning or while driving in traffic, as well as at work or home during stressful times.
I am choosing to live a positive and happy life.
- I am choosing to be happy with what I have, not what I don’t have.
- I am choosing to be grateful for all the blessings and gifts in my life.
Today I will be the best version of myself that I can be.
I will use my gifts and talents to make a positive difference in the world.
I am grateful for this wonderful new day.
- This is a great day to start fresh, make your own choices, and be fully responsible for them.
- You have opportunities in the palm of your hand right now; it’s up to you how you handle them.
Every day brings me closer to my goals.
- I am achieving the things I want, and everything is falling into place.
- My life is a work of art!
I welcome change and challenge with gratitude.
I am ready to face new challenges as they arise. I can be flexible, adaptable, and resilient in the face of change and uncertainty. I know that life is a never-ending process of learning and growing, so change is inevitable.
I will take on the challenges I have been given today with confidence in my ability to succeed at them!
I will do things today that make me feel good about myself.
As you begin your day, it is important to acknowledge how you feel about yourself. Do not worry about the opinions of others or what they may think of you. Choose to do things that make you feel good about yourself and your life. You deserve self-love and positivity!
Remember that today is a fresh start for all of us. If someone has treated you poorly in the past, forgive them so that they can also begin anew with their lives, as well as yours!
Today I am fully responsible for my entire life. In every way I am in complete control of my day and my destiny.
Today I am fully responsible for my entire life. In every way I am in complete control of my day and my destiny.
Today I take responsibility for everything that happens to me, including the people who are important to me, the situations that come up, and even those aspects of my life that seem out of control or beyond my ability to change them.
I will not blame others for anything that goes wrong or not as planned today. Instead, I will see how each event is an opportunity for growth and learn from it as best as possible.
Nothing is impossible for me.
How many times have you heard that before? It’s one of the most common phrases in the world, and for good reason: nothing is truly impossible, no matter how hard it may seem at first glance. If you are ever feeling doubtful of your ability to do something or make something happen, remind yourself that nothing is impossible! You can do it!
My perspective is transforming into a brighter one filled with possibilities.
I know that you are capable of more than you think. Take a step back and look at the big picture. Your perspective is transforming into a brighter one filled with possibilities.
My challenge is an opportunity for greatness.
Challenge yourself to do something you wouldn’t normally do, or ask someone out on a date who isn’t your usual type. If you’re in a relationship and want to spice things up, try something new and get creative tonight!
Challenge yourself with small challenges too: take the stairs instead of the elevator, or put your phone away during dinner. Challenge yourself to stop checking social media for an hour and try reading a book instead (or listening to one). These little challenges add up over time and can improve your overall health and well-being!
All my dreams are coming true, each and every day.
I’m on a roll. I have the best life ever, and it’s getting even better every day. This is just one more sign that all my dreams are coming true, each and every day.
This day is the best one yet!
Morning affirmations are a great way to get your day started in the right direction. They’re short, simple and easy to remember.
Morning affirmations help you set the tone for your day and put you in a positive mindset before anything else happens. They help you focus on goals and aspirations rather than distractions that may pop up throughout the day (like work or obligations). You can do them anywhere, anytime! You don’t need any special equipment or tools—just your words!
You are in charge of your energy
Your mood and how you feel are a direct result of your thoughts, so by changing these thoughts, you can change your mood. In order for the affirmations to work, it is crucial that you believe and accepts them as true statements about yourself. These statements should be personal and specific to your own experiences and desires. By repeating these affirmations with intention several times throughout the day, you will begin to see positive results!
You’re in charge of your energy. It can be annoying when we don’t feel like we have control over our thoughts and emotions, but the truth is that everyone has the power to change their mindset. This can be done through positive affirmations or through meditation—both of which are proven ways to boost your mood. Exercise is another great way to get more energy; it improves circulation and helps release endorphins (those happy chemicals!) into your body.