It’s hard to look at Instagram and not feel inspired. People often post pictures of beautiful places, and there is something about these photos that just makes us want to go out and experience nature for ourselves.
Instagram quotes are a lovely way of connecting with nature, even when you’re hard at work! Here are some cool captions for Instagram that you might like if you’re a nature lover.
Nature Instagram Quotes
1. You can smile because you don’t know what’s going to happen next. #nature #adventure
2. September has arrived. Your best months of the year are numbered, so get outside and soak up some sunshine before the cold temps take over 🌞
3. Every hour spent in the woods is a happy hour. – Henry David Thoreau
4. Nothing’s better than a brisk fall walk to shake off the summer heat. 🍂
5. The mountains are calling. And I must go. #KeepCalmAndClimbOn
6. Fall is finally here! Make the most of this season with #LazySundayApproved activities. 🍂🍁
7. Sharing the beauty of nature with my kids helps me to find a sense of calm.
8. Nature provides the inspiration, but your creativity brings it to life.
9. Everything beautiful comes from within. – Oscar Wilde
10. Summer is short. Work on your tan while It’s still light outside. 😎 #beach #relaxing #summervibes.
11. Make it a point to spend time in nature every now and then.
12. Daylight is already pretty magical, but sunrise is when it really shines (pun intended). 🌅 #nofilter
13. Some people come into your life as blessings. Some come into your life as lessons. And some come into your life to show you the way and light the path for you. Thank you for being such a blessing to me, @xxxxxxx
14. How did I get so lucky to be surrounded by so much beauty?’
15. There are many things you can love, but not everything will love you back. But that’s okay. There are plenty of things out there that do like you if you give them a chance. #Atleastyourcatloves
16. August is the absolute best. #summernights #nature #trees 🌲🍂🌳🌻
17. A moment in nature can be so peaceful to the mind, restoring our spirit and refreshing our soul.
18. It is in the little details that life shows us her true beauty, inspiring our own unique creativity. – Robert Henri
19. If I could give you one thing in life, it would be unconditional love. #anonymous
20. Nature pics are art. ~ Demet de Bord 🌸
21. I love being in nature. There is some great energy in this place
22. Magic hour in California 🌅🌅🌅 #vsco#vscocam#igers#instagood#trees#redwoods
23. Let me count the ways. Let me count all the things I love about you. I love this pic of my old Austin apartment; I love our adventures together so far, can’t wait for many more! #couplegoals”
24. Finding the good in all situations, be it the small or the large. #sunset #happiness #crystals #moon
25. You are breathing in my garden. ~Louise Gluck
26. The water, the sand, the sun on my back. There’s no such thing as a bad day at the beach!
27. 🌲 Bring the forest to your living room with our 🌿real🌿 tree LiveG reen™ Collection.
28. I’m not trying to be a tree, I’m just much better at it than you.” – Unknown.
29. A little sunshine, some good friends, a blanket. what else could you need this weekend ☀️🍃 #nofilter
30. Let nature lead the way.
31. Hello from hiker trash ― where we hike for trash.
32. Fall is my favorite season—and so are pumpkin spice lattes 😍 #starbucks
34. Fall is in the air — or maybe that’s just us. Which is why we decided to throw this all-around autumnal Instagram Caption Contest that’s all about everything fall! So take a long walk through the forest,
35. Be sure to drink in the beauty of the outdoors because getting out there is one of the great pleasures in life!
36. Sunny skies and warm breezes are here, but that doesn’t mean it’s too early to start thinking about fall plans. Tag someone who needs a reminder to book a getaway ASAP.
37. A perfect little spot to watch the sunset in. 🌅 ⭐️☀ #tbt
38. This is my happy place: there is nothing like being in the wild to help you feel alive and reconnect with yourself.
39. You don’t have to wander far. All you need is to relax and savor the beauty of nature.
40. Being out in nature always brings an inner sense of peace and calm. Find some quiet time under the open sky and make a wish to start this new year fresh and full of positive intentions!
41. 🏌️♀️ It’s hard to find a day of sun in the Pacific Northwest, but if you are lucky enough to spend your days outside, you might as well make the most of it! 🍁
42. There is peace in a wild place. -Anonymous
43. Get outside and enjoy the warm weather before school starts!
44. Redwoods, Bryce Canyon, Yosemite—they’re like the big party you always wanted to crash. Here are six trip-worthy Instagram captions for your nature fix.
45. Get ready to be inspired by nature and travel the world with our new collection 🌎 #Explore
46. Mother Nature is always dressed in the best designer clothes of all, which happens to be the colors of the sky, trees and flowers.” – Vogue 1962
47. Happy #earthday! 🌿🍁🌼🌻🍂❤️
48. Nature is the true wonder that adorns the world and the firmament.* *
49. Fall never looked so good. 😍 #fallissexy 👠
50. Beautiful shots have a purpose. Kindness has endless potential. A Smile changes everything. Thank you for sharing your photos with us this week and for making a difference in the world by helping to preserve nature.
51. There is so much beauty in the world. Seek it out, and when you find it, cherish it.
52. Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Live life like it’s Heaven on earth. #quotestoliveby
53. Don’t tell me how good it is to climb mountains- just get me to the top once…” @xxxxx
54. The view up here is pretty spectacular. 🌅🌅
55. What a beautiful evening! Did you see the sunset today? 🌅
56. Nature is a treasure, in art as in life. —John Ruskin
57. Clinging to the edge of a mountain after a snow storm … #wilderness #liveauthentic
58. The smallest things are often the most beautiful” – Rachel Carr 🐛🌸 🌺
59. Get ready for these new emojis 🙌
60. Hello Sunshine – The Lumineers
61. A post caption celebrating and inviting more fall.
62. Pour yourself an invigorating spa drink, put on a creamy mask, and turn off your messaging apps. You’re deserved some high-quality self-time. #ad
63. Hello sunshine ☀️✌🏻 #camplife
64. Cool off with our range of refreshing drinks, from iced or blended Frappuccinos®🍦 to ice cream 🍧 (available in select locations)
65. Sometimes you have to find beauty in the little things. 🍁
66. When you’re stuck for words, share the earth’s many wonders.
67. There’s still time for beach trips, outdoor bonfires, and day hikes before the weather turns.
68. A hike through the woods can make all of your worries disappear. – Author Unknown
69. Nature teaches me so much. – John Muir
70. Remember: They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, so show off yours—try gorgeous, natural shades made with real ingredients for beautiful skin.
71. These stunning photos of firefighters and their rescue puppies will melt your heart.
72. What’s not to love about a red sky at night? 🌅 #sunset
73. Fall is officially here. A perfect time for friends and family to share some “you” time over pumpkin spice lattes 🎃
74. We’re ready to welcome the sun with open arms 🌞
75. And so the adventure begins (Explore featuring @xxxxx)
75. Nature’s beauty feeds the soul.
76. Fall is one of the most beautiful times of the year. The colors, the leaves, the crispness in the air. If I could bottle it up and save it, I would.
77. I love the scent of jasmine in the morning #foliagefriday
78. You are always surrounded by beauty. It is just a matter of taking the time to look.
79. The colors of fall are so vibrant that they are hard to capture in pictures. But they just make me want to get out and enjoy the crisp air. 🍁🍂
80. 🌅 I wake up to this everyday
81. On days like this, I remember that there’s much more to the world than hurtling through space on a Rockstar energy drink of carbon and hydrogen.
82. While the earth sleeps, snowflakes are busy working hard. So are we ♻️. _www.hikearizona.com_
83. Be free in the mountains. Sky runners, tree mimics, mountain hoppers – these are just some of our tricks up our cap sleeves 😎
84. I think most of the beauty of this world is made by the sky.” – Louis Armstrong.
85. Never underestimate the power of ‘good morning’ ☀☕
86. My favorite is when all the leaves are blazing red and yellow 🍁
87. A post shared by @xxxxxx on May 8, 2017, at 12:13pm PDT
88. What are you waiting for? Follow your heart ❤️
89. Please keep nature clean by taking only photos and leaving only footprints. ✌️🌎👀
90. Living in the mountains is paradise. It is beautiful, peaceful, romantic, and adventurous all at the same time.
91. These hills are mine. And they’re beautiful 🌲🏔
92. Let’s get weird Hike like you’re a kid again.
93. The more we learn, the more exceptional each species on earth seems. 🤔 #nofilter
94. Join us, and preserve nature today! #PreserveFriday
95. Get fueled. – Daniel Pink #quotecs #quotesaboutlove #cutequotesaboutlife #instaquotesdaily #quotecollection #quotestagram
96. I’m out here all week; you got jokes? Working from a treehouse at the @xxxxxxxx Super excited to learn and recharge this week 🌳😎
97. My life has been spent in trees and happy times among the branches. I’m an American who is happiest when working with my hands, among healthy growing things, seeing my work come to maturity.
98. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year! One reason: it’s #NationalPumpkinDay.🎃 #FreshSqueezed
99. Find your safe place and a way to nurture it. 🌲
100. I couldn’t agree more 🌱 #nature #quote
101. Life’s most beautiful experiences can be found in nature. @xxxxxxx
102. Let us celebrate the bounty of our beautiful natural world, unbounded by walls and fences. #EarthDay
103. Life’s a garden. Dig it. 🌿
104. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank #sunrise *hadtobequick
105. It’s to be old and wise; it’s the science of my health; that’s what I get from my walks through the woods.
106. One wild and precious life
107. Here is a list of the best outdoor Instagram captions for posts:
108. If you look at a garden, you can see how the entire universe is right there in your own home. – Buddha #naturequotes
109. Get back to nature at these hiking trails worth trekking to. ‼️ ‼️
111. Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams! ~ Nelson
112. I’m not a kid anymore, but I’m still like the biggest kid on earth. I love everything about Dolphins, and I think Dolphins are beautiful creatures.
113. The ocean is a giant thought that returns in spiral waves. #ocean
114. Sending all our love from Canada! Thank you for the e-hugs and beautiful comments 🇨🇦
115. There’s a powerful truth about spending time in nature. You don’t have to do anything to feel completely at home.
116. Nature is beautiful. It should not be consumed, which is why we are going plant-based.
117. Fall is my favorite 🍁 time of the year. Just me, some layers, and a nice cup of ☕️.
118. Getting away to reaffirm your health and well-being in a tranquil location will soothe your soul. #elycejacqueslifestyle
119. Pretty sure I could gaze at the shimmering, sandy shores of Na Pali Coast in Kauai and be completely content.
120. Let your inner light shine 🌻
121. Fall is in the air! 🍂 #fallisintheair
122. Fall is officially here. Now, if we could only just convince Mother Nature to provide us with uninterrupted sunshine so we can keep on enjoying our favorite season 😮
123. 🌟 “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” 🔭📸
124. Sometimes the best way to appreciate what you have is to imagine life without it. 🌲☀ #