Prayers for marriage healing- God wants husbands and wives to be happy in marriage, and so he has given us the gift of prayer. A prayer is a tool that we can use to focus our thoughts and desires on a particular situation or need. And prayer is a powerful weapon. It gives God permission to act in the matters of our lives on a much quicker level because God hears and answers prayer! No relationship is perfect. But with God’s help and time everything can be healed.
Marital issues are all too common in this day and age. For many, the institution of marriage has become a nightmare instead of a blessing. When you and your spouse are having difficulty, you may feel overwhelmed by feelings of hopelessness and despair because you can’t seem to find a way out of your marital troubles, don’t lose hope God is with you.
Prayers for Marriage Healing
• Dear Lord, hear our prayers as we enter into a holy union together. Please help us to find happiness and strength in each other as we grow old together. Please grant this request and bless us with your love and protection. Amen.
• MY LORD! I know my marriage has gone on for some years now, but my husband still remains to be the man I married. So pls, help me out here. Please change his heart. Please save our marriage from falling apart.
• Lord! We come to You today asking for a miracle in our marriage. We have tried so hard to make our marriage work, but somehow it doesn’t quite seem to work out. We are broken-hearted, disappointed, discouraged, and honestly just tired. Lord we know that the success of our marriage depends on Your blessing and mercy and we come humbly this day asking for a mighty miracle in our marriage; Help us out to mend our marriage, and join our heart in happiness again, amen.
• Heavenly Father, thank you for the gift of love. Thank you for being there in part of my marriage. Bless and preserve my marriage and my husband. Heal our hearts and fill us with joy and peace that only comes from you. Amen
• Dear God, we ask you to keep our marriage strong. We ask that our love will continue to grow through the years just as we have grown in love with each other. Hold us close in your arms and help us to be a great team, working together for the good of our marriage, our children, and for the glory of your name.
• Dear God, please bring my husband that will always love me. I pray for a healthy marriage and forgiveness of all we have done wrong to each other. Please mend our hearts and minds that are full of anger, confusion, and betrayal. God, please let someone ride up with a white horse that will love me from this day forward. Amen.
• I pray that my husband and I will grow stronger together, deeper in love. I pray for peace in our home and for harmony in our marriage. O Lord, help my husband find his way back to me so we can be happy once again.
• God, when the storms of conflict come our way, may we greet them with open arms and let you use them to strengthen our marriage.
• Dear God, I come to you and ask for your protection, love, healing, and peace for my marriage. Bless (husband name) and me with a miraculous change that will show us what we are doing wrong and give us divine guidance out of the problems we have. Make our marriage more beautiful than it ever has been before. Give us the strength and willingness to work on our relationship together. Please heal the wounds that are causing so much pain in our marriage. Thank you for your love. Amen!
• Dear Heavenly Father, God of the universe, I humbly request that you help my husband overcome this affair.
• Compassionate One, teach me to accept those I love even when they fail. Help me not to dwell on their shortcomings but rather dwell on your light within them.
• Lord, bless this marriage and bless this home with the same happiness, peace, joy, and all that it deserves. Let nothing but good be seen here, and let all your glories be known. Let love reign here and make all who enter want to stay. Amen
• Lord, I come to you today and ask for your special guidance and help in bringing healing to my marriage. I know that divorce is not the answer. Please help me to be open and honest with myself and with my partner. Cleanse our hearts of resentment, anger, and bitterness.
• I lift up my husband and myself to you. May our lives be filled with joy and peace. May we speak only words that will lift our spirits, heal your wounds and warm your heart. Lord keep us close, keep us connected in love and full of joy, help us to be faithful, and strengthen our marriage.
• God of love, thank you for your mercy and compassion to accept my marriage of ___and myself as your servants. Thank you, Lord, for loving us so much to cheer, for giving us hope. Please forgive us for our wrongdoings in the past and help us to move forward in love with each other ____and myself. Amen
• I pray that I can be the wife you need and that you will help me to be. I pray that we both can put God first and foremost in our marriage, due to Him being the most important piece of our marriage. I pray that we don’t just strive for a happy marriage, but for marriage success! After all it is a prayer that changes things not chance. We cannot change chances but we can change what we pray and let the rainbows come!
• I pray that my husband and I will find a way to fix what is wrong in our marriage and that everything we have gone through will bring us closer together. I pray for the strength and guidance, spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically to make our marriage stronger than ever before. Amen.
• We pray that the Lord will bring to an end every problem and discord in your marriage. We pray that all pride and conceit be eliminated from your marriage so that the love you have for one another will grow even stronger. In your marriage, plant seeds of love. We pray that your love will grow deeper with each passing day.
• I pray that you are the happiest husband in the world and that your wife is the happiest wife in the world. I pray that you both have a wonderful marriage that is filled with love and joy.
• Dear Lord, we just pray for our marriage to be healed. Lord, we want to live in a happy, loving home. Please hear us, Lord, we do not know what to do, but we give it all up to you Lord. Please strengthen us and love us.
• Dear Father, I pray that You would help me see beyond my own pain and forgive my husband and me. May all my bitterness be replaced with kindness and mercy in my heart. Teach me to have faith that there is a higher purpose at work, leading me to a new beginning where I may see both myself and my husband anew, with a renewed hope and a brighter future. Amen.
• Lord, I come to you as I pray for a happy home. I gather here with my husband in the presence of our friends and family and ask for marriage healing and restoration of our love and joy together. Lord, you are faithful, complete, dependable, trustworthy, always there, and never leave us. Help me stand strong with my husband through all things, fulfilling the plan You have set forth for me to be a godly wife to my husband. I ask that You give my husband the strength to carry on day today. Amen.
• Thank you, precious Lord, for bringing my partner and me together. Thank you for our family, our home, and all the positive changes we are grateful to have experienced. Please help us to continue to grow in the holiness of body, mind, and soul. Bless us with a strong marriage and family life of virtue, joy, and peace.”
• I pray that my husband and I grow even closer together in the spirit, mind, body, and soul. After all these years, we are now a fire that burns more brightly than ever sweetheart – together with you brings happiness in my heart that I have never felt before.
Prayers for Marriage Success
• I pray for marriages that are suffering. I pray that you Lord would heal all brokenness in their relationships. I pray for a love that never ends and that is true, pure and never separated.
• Our love is beyond description, the tenderness of your touch is a gift, your eyes sparkle like diamonds at night, but their warmth touches my heart deeply as we sleep, I pray God brings you back to me soon my husband.
• I pray to God that our love for one another is never compromised. I pray that my love has a lasting impression upon you.
• I have prayed for hours, days, weeks, months, and years for us to be able to find love again. When you are in love with someone who has no heart left to love anyone else, it is the most painful thing ever. I hope that God can shine his mercy on us within the next year so that we may have a fresh start. I want my husband home where he belongs. This home was built out of love and our hearts were meant to beat together as one.
• I pray for a magical love that never runs out of power, but just gets stronger as time goes by. I pray that we always remember our first date and how you held my hand as if it was your lifeline. I pray that we never take each other for granted or forget how lucky we are to have found each other. I thank God every day for bringing you into my life and I will spend the rest of my life telling you that!
• That they may have a solid and lasting peace based on mutual trust, respect, and love. With this prayer and the blessing of God, let your union be engraved upon their consciousness as a symbol of the promise of fidelity.
• We love you lord and we thank you for the blessings you have given us with this union. Help us to learn from our mistakes and grow stronger together. Open our hearts to serve only you and help us see each other as the gift that you created us to be. Bless our family and friends, protect us from evil, and give us strength to do what is right. Show us how to honor and understand each other, so that we may be happy for the rest of our lives together!
• I pray that nothing can prevail against us! I pray we will have peace, love, and health in our lives. I pray our love for God will keep growing stronger. I pray we will have spiritual growth and never lose sight of what is most important in our life.
• I pray that the love we share stays strong and grows each day. I pray that we continue to grow in our friendship, as we have grown in our love over these past months, and that our relationship continues to grow deeper and stronger.
• I pray my marriage will blossom with new love and reconnection. Let us have the opportunity to grow old together, in true love and happiness. Let us be strong for each other and never take each other for granted.
• I pray that the Lord takes away every sorrow of our heart, heal our wounds, and make our love flourish in each other’s hearts.