Sorry Letter for Breaking Up: Break-up notes are the notes that are exchanged between two persons when they decide to separate ways because of a certain reason. Though it is one of the most painful and miserable decisions that two people can take in their lives, yet break-up note or sorry letter must be written with care.
Sorry Letter for Breaking Up
- Unfortunately, I have realized that this relationship wasn’t meant to be. This is a very hard thing for me to do, but I have fallen out of love with you. I know what we had was special, but things just aren’t working out anymore. I wish you the best!
- I’m so sorry if I made you feel sad or angry. I wish there was a way that I could take away all your pain. Every time we talked, I felt like everything was going my way. You are the most amazing person I have ever met and lost you is the biggest regret of my life.
- It’s hard to believe that it was only two months ago that we were lying in bed after a night of passion. I loved staring into your eyes and kissing you, but the time has come for me to move on. I hope you find happiness in your future, just not with me.
- There are not enough words to express the sorrow I feel for hurting you the way that I have. I wish that I could take it all back, rewind the clock, and make things better. We had some amazing times and you were always by my side. I will never forget all of your love.
- It felt like the worst decision, the toughest thing I ever had to do, but you forced me to. You made me doubt my heart, so I guess this was for the best. I did love you and it hurts so much to see us go. But I can’t live a lie. Goodbye.”
- I miss your smile, your laugh, and the way you kissed me like it was the last time. I always loved waking up to your smile on Sunday mornings, and I will always cherish our memories together. Thank you for being special.
- You were and always will be a great friend to me. I hope you’re feeling better. Be good to yourself, and know that I will always care about you and your family.
- I’m sorry I led you on. I’m sorry that I couldn’t be the woman you wanted. I’m sorry for all the silent treatment and times when I yelled at you. If there is one thing that I am not, it is sorry.
- I am sorry because we had really good times together. But I can’t do this anymore. I feel that my love for you isn’t strong enough, which is the reason why our relationship cannot last any longer. It hurts me to say goodbye, but I know it is best for both of us. I don’t want to hurt you. So this letter will be the last thing instead before we go our separate ways
- I’m sorry. I love you but I don’t think I can love you enough anymore to be with you and it hurts me so much to do this but I have to break up with you.
- last night was sad but good, I will remember you forever, you are special to my heart, I just can’t have a relationship right now, so I have to leave you because I start a new college soon, so I don’t have time much, but I still want to be your friend.
- I love you so much that I can’t stand to see you in pain. I know I have made mistakes, but I am only human. Please forgive me, take me back and we can make things right between us once again.
- I’ve never felt like this before and I just want you to know that I don’t want to hurt you, I love you so much that I can’t stand it anymore. breaking up with you is the last thing I want to do but it’s for your good.
- I’m sorry I had to break up with you. It’s just that I love you too much. Sometimes I think you don’t love me as much as I do you – but then again, I could be wrong.
- I’m sorry. I don’t want to break up, but I just can’t do this anymore. You are such a good person, you deserve better than me. I see we were toxic to each other, and our feelings have changed. I never meant to hurt you. But whatever happens in the future, be happy.
- I never knew what love was until I met you, and I never knew how much it could hurt until I lost you. Please know that I’ll always love you and never stop missing you. I just hope one day to see you again.
- You know, I still love you… I care about you so much, but I can’t do this anymore. I’ve stayed longer than I should have, and I feel as though I’m not getting anywhere. I feel like we’re just spinning our wheels, and it feels as though we are on completely different paths in life. We should part as friends because that’s what we have been for so long now.
- There are no words to relate the sadness I am feeling now, so I won’t try to find any. All I can say is how sorry I am for hurting you that way.
- I know I hurt you and I never meant to. I am truly sorry for making you feel like this. I wish with all my heart that things could be different but we can’t forget what the future holds for us.
- The relationship is over between us because we r not together anymore and there is nothing we can do about it, but promise me to keep in touch with each other in the future coz whatever happened in past should not come between us. XOXO.
- It’s hard to say this when I have such strong feelings for you. But after careful consideration, I’ve decided that we should break up. I know it sounds harsh and maybe it is, but this is the right thing to do.
- We are clearly in different places in our lives and although I would love to continue to pursue a relationship with you, it simply wouldn’t work. I wish you nothing but the best in all of your future endeavors.
- You are a great guy and I will always treasure the fun times we had together. I just feel that I would be happier without you in my life so I want to break up. Don’t worry, you are a great person and there must be someone out there for you. We will still be friends.
- I am sorry for breaking up with you. We were so involved in our relationship, yet I broke up with you. I didn’t think I’d feel bad, but now it hurts really bad to think about the way we split up.
- I’ve been so lost lately. My head is a mess and I can hardly think. Every day I feel more and more depressed and just want to run away from everything. This break-up was the toughest thing I have ever had to do though, thinking about leaving you for good was devastating to me.
- I thought about it for a long time but I know this is best for both of us. We still have some great memories that we can tell our friends about.
- I think we can still be friends even though, you broke my heart. We could go out for coffee or lunch, it will be great. If seeing me is too hard, the coffee date is fine. Let me know what works for you and I will understand.
- My darling, I don’t know how to say this, but it is time. Time for my heart to heal, for us to move on, for you to find someone as wonderful as you, and for me to find love again. I hope we can still be friends. May God bless us both!
- I’m so sorry. I never intended to hurt you or cause you any pain, but I have and it breaks my heart. It’s been tough, but if anything good has come out of it, it’s this; I finally realized that I didn’t love you like I wanted to.
- I’m sorry for everything. I hope someday you find a guy that treats you the way you honestly deserve to be treated. You are beautiful and amazing and most definitely deserve someone who can appreciate that. I am so lucky to have found the most beautiful girl in the world.
- I know it’s been a long time, but I just remember the good times. The bad ones can be easily forgotten if we put more concentration on the good ones. I am glad to have you as a friend and hope someday we can be together again.
- Well, I never wanted to leave you. Nor do I enjoy being far away from you. But this is the only option I have now. Maybe one day something will change and we’ll be closed again, but for now, it’s just not possible…
- I want you to know that I love you and am sorry I had to break up with you. It was a long, difficult decision to make, but it’s what’s best at this time. Know that you are very special to me and will be in my heart forever.
- I am so, SO sorry for breaking up with you the other day. I didn’t mean to hurt you at all. I’m just not ready for a relationship right now and needed to calm down and think about things deeply for a long time. I miss you so much, but I don’t want us to rush anything and have you end up hating me later or regretting being with me.
- I can write you a million apologies for our breakup, but I know it probably wouldn’t make any difference. So I just want to wish you all the best in your life. I realized that we are too different, and that deep inside you deserve much better. It’s hard to say goodbye when all I want is one more kiss…
- I know this sounds strange, but I can’t imagine not talking to you. If anything has happened, whatever it is, don’t communicate with me because you seem to be angry and I don’t want to start a war. I still love you and think about you every day.
- I wish I could take back all the pain and frustration I have caused you. I love you and always will but we had bad chemistry, in a very bad way. We should never have started dating we have a lot of differences between us and it was inevitable that we were going to break up.
- I am having a really hard time saying this because I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much, but I just don’t feel the same way anymore. I never want to hurt you, and I don’t want to be an enemy, so please know that I truly wish you only the best. It will always be ok.
- I never want to take back my decision to be with you, it just was the wrong time in our lives. We both needed to grow and learn from each other, but we always remained best friends, regardless of the long-distance. I want you to know that I will be here for you always.
- I’m sorry for not being a better friend. I wish that time could turn back because I know it would all work out. We would still be together like we always were. I love you and miss you, please talk to me soon.
- First of all, I want to say I love you with all my heart and soul, I never wanted to hurt you. You are my best friend and the most amazing man in the world. Your t
- You will always be my best friend and I could never hate you. I love you and that will never change. I hope we can someday be friends again and I will still be here if you ever need anything, or just to talk.
- I am so sorry honey but I have to go. I love you!!! But our love is fading away. I’m not happy here!!!! That’s why I have to leave. I wish there was another way!
- I feel horrible about how all this happened. I thought we were friends and that we would always be there for each other. You are one of the most sensitive people I know but in a good way.
- But I’m breaking up with you. Not because I don’t love you anymore… Or because I want to be with another person. I am breaking up with you because I don’t ever want to lose you as my friend. You are one of my closest friends and I do not want to lose that.
- I know that we had something real. I wanted to help you heal. But it wasn’t fair to me or you. I only hope that everything works out for the best, and hopefully, we can remain friends. I just need to do what is right by myself.
- Hey You. Well, I guess this is goodbye. I’m sorry I didn’t love you when you needed me to the most. It hurts me that I couldn’t save you from your fear and problems with death. But I’m going to be fine.
- I can finally go on with my life and be happy again. I’m just typing this message to let you know how sorry I am for everything that has happened in the past.
- I’m so sorry. It’s not you, it’s me. I just don’t feel ready for a relationship. I hope you can forgive me and will stay my friend? I enjoyed our time together, I thought about you often and hoped we would end up together for a long time after we broke up but I just couldn’t.
- I’m writing this letter to tell you that I can’t see us working out. There are so many reasons, but it all boils down to the fact that in my heart, I can’t see myself ever marrying you or living the rest of my life with the same person you are.
- I’m sorry it’s been so long since I have spoken with you. I guess with school and other things I have just been busy. I have thought about you and us often and miss spending time with you.
- My life was just about perfect until you came along. I thought I would love you forever, but things change. My heart was conflicted and in turmoil. Though I do care for you deeply, we are better as good friends. It hurts me to say goodbye, but without ambiguity, it’s the only way forward.
- You’re the greatest guy I ever knew. We had mutual feelings for each other and shared many wonderful memories. You came into my life like a dream…
- I have to apologize, I’ve been so in love with you for some time and I swore I would never break your heart. But it’s just not fair to you anymore, I’m sorry.
- I know you won’t read this. I know you won’t even see it. I was hoping that maybe one day you would find this and that maybe, just maybe you would think of me. And remember the good things that we shared. Those days were the best in my life, but once again we found a reason to separate…
- There are a million reasons why I should have loved you, but there’s only one reason I couldn’t. You were the best man I had ever met, but love alone wasn’t enough to make us last.