Using wedding captions in your photographs can be a great way to announce the bride and groom’s name, and also to add some humour to the photo. They are also a great way of saying thanks to everyone who has helped you with planning your big day. Wedding Captions should be fairly easy to create, making them a perfect activity for the morning after the hen or stag party. Creating your own wedding pictures will put a smile on your face as you think back to the event and their meaning may become more apparent when you look at them months or even years down the line.
Wedding Photo Captions
1. 🤱 “we got married in ××× because it’s where 🌴 🍂 we fell in love.” #wedding
2. You know it’s real when you find yourself tagging some of the guests in your honeymoon pictures. 👰 – @xxxxxx
3. I’ve found that marriage is really hard work. Marilyn and I had to learn how to talk and listen to each other and how to forgive and forget. But it is so worth it.
4. For Chelsea and Craig, there was only one appropriate theme for their spectacular wedding: love.
5. What a wonderful day for a wedding 😍 Ripe peaches, smoky pork chops and all.
6. You make me happy, & I want our story to be told by your beautiful hands. 💍 #fromwhereistand #theknot
7. We are all going to get old one day. It’s hard to imagine, but just remember that you two are in it for the long haul, and so is your love. Here’s to a lifetime of adventures with the person.
8. I know these last few months have been the longest, most wonderful, most perfect wait in history.
9. It has been said that if you love someone, set them free; if they come back, they’re yours; but if they don’t come back, it was never meant to be. So I’m never letting you go.
10. Some relationships are so intense and amazing that they deserve a fiery monologue, no? 🔥 #couplesquare
11. Weddings always have the best bridesmaid gifts.
12. Our wedding may be in the past, but the memories are unforgettable. #pictureperfect
13. Congratulations to you both. May your marriage be as sweet as your smiles. We can’t wait to celebrate with you! #bestweddingever
14. Best. Day. Ever. ✔️ #weddingday
15. One year ago today, I married my best friend. 💗
16. Excited to announce the next chapter in our lives with this handsome fellow. #happilyeverafter
17. There is only one place in the world I’d rather be—here in your arms, right now. 😘
18. We’re celebrating a wedding season that feels like summer, not winter. Share your love story with the world! #allinclusiveweddings
19. We couldn’t have asked for a more romantic setting to finally commit our lives to each other. We love you all so much and can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together!😍 #gethitched #love
20. May your wedding day be filled with all the little moments that add up to something BIG.
21. Looking for the one doesn’t have to be a challenge made up of 7-question quizzes and Tinder dates fraught with awkward silences. Because there’s a better way: meeting through friends. And if you’re going to rely on anyone
22. Walking down the aisle during sunset, having your closest friends and family witnessing a new chapter of your life 🌅💍
23. 💛 Mr and Mrs Smith, ❤️🎉 Sept 2, 2018
24. Nothing better than the best day of your life with the ones you love most.
25. Feeling madly in love 💑 with this glowing couple 👰😍 #honeymoonvibes
26. This is it. I promise to make you laugh every day, and love you, even more, every day.
27. Life is full of milestones. Celebrating them with close friends and family is a must. Congrats on an amazing wedding, and here’s to all the memories to come 👰🏼❤️
28. Remember that time when you said vows to be with each other forever? 😊 #weddingday #todayisagoodday ##
29. Here is our big day! All your lovely comments are making us feel so loved. We promise to love and care for each other in this marriage💍 #happy_wedding_day @xxxxxxxxxxx
30. Nailing that blurry flower bokeh 🌼 🥀☁🎸☀🎶
31. All your Instagram captions can be filtered using hashtags. Hashtags help you reach more users and, specifically, users who are interested in what you have to say. They are also a great way to describe your post and attract people with similar interests.
32. A photo posted by Ashley Hines (@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Jul 12, 2016, at 4:39 pm PDT
33. Celebrating the day two lives became one. Join us as we celebrate everlasting love!…
34. A picture is worth a thousand words. So, here’s one of us instead. Here’s to forever. #LoveWins
35. Just because you are in a relationship doesn’t mean that you have to give up all of your single friends. 😎👬
36. We’ve always known the best of us comes out when we’re together.
37. All it took was one look to know that I’d never been the same. We’ve been together ever since that magical day… #TBT ✔
38. I’m so lucky to be marrying you today. Wishing you all the love in the world on your very special day. 💗 #weddigntn #engaged #bride #groom #bridesmaid
39. Are you ready to take the next big step? Follow this timeline to help walk you through one of the biggest days of your lives. #weddingplanning
40. Life is short. Let’s live it up 🍾 Congrats @xxxxxxxxxxxxx ❤️
41. They’ll be tying the knot later this evening. If you can’t make it, join us for the party! 🎉 #wedidit
42. Ring by spring💍 🌸🌷 #wedding
43. Back to the city, back to work, but my heart is still at the beach 🌞 #weddingweekend
44. Down the Aisle. Head over heels. Over the moon. I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. (Wait for it). “I do”. -A
45. They were married, had kids, retired, and now travel the world. Perhaps it is time we all do something similar. 🌫🌊
46. Wow, 60 years together! Happy anniversary to this zodiac married couple and the anchor of our family. #LoveBeyondZodiacs
47. Cannot wait for our wedding, in six weeks– so much to plan, and I’m sure it will all come
48. Ttogether—love you @xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 😍#WeddingCaptions
49. Wedding season is here. Have your happiest season yet.
50. Celebrate the new beginning @xxxxxxxxx
51. Getting married is a wonderful experience that I will remember forever. Here are some things to help you make it even more special.
52. Every day is a great day to start a new chapter in your life with the one you love. Congrats 💕 #wedding
53. When you find someone who loves you for all the things you didn’t know you were looking for. 😍🤗 July 19, 2018, 7:00 pm 💃 #thecovemanorthebeach
54. Love is in the air—so are chrysanthemum petals 🌸 ✨
55. SayyestoTheW 💍 Join our celebration! It’s the most wonderful time of year. Each fall, we gather with our nearest and dearest to renew the bonds of friendship and love that have grown from so many
56. And tonight, we’ll gather under the stars and renew our vows.
57. I’m so glad I celebrated you this way, and now I get to celebrate with you forever.
58. Married a childhood crush, got to grow up with my dream girl.” – @xxxxxxx #bridetobe #wedding #weddingbells #weddingsong#weddingmusic
59. Picture this: You, me, sun-kissed slopes drinking rosé and taking breathtaking photos without a care in the world => Are you picturing it? We should get married at Big Sky Resort.
60. When you look at him, your heart smiles. And when he looks at you, time stops. #wedding #love
61. Oh hey, it’s me and my date, dancing with our exes. We’re so glad we get to do this every year. Happy anniversary!
62. Love is that feeling in your stomach that makes you want to smile for no reason. Being with you gives me butterflies every single day. I love you so much; Happy Anniversary.
63. I’ve loved you all my life, and I’ll love you all the rest of my life.
64. Last night, I looked up at the sky and matched each star with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.😭
65. My favourite pair 👗 #happilyeverafter
66. Today’s the day. The one I’ll never forget. The happiest of all days. 🌟❤️🧡💛💚💙💜⭐️☀️
67. There is something beautiful about marrying your best friend,‖ says the bride. ❤️ #weddingcaptions
68. Thankful for another year of weddings with you. Here’s to all the years to come. Happy Anniversary!
69. Your wedding day is one of life’s greatest achievements. Be it big or small; we want this special day to be beautiful. We know it takes a lot of planning, and we appreciate every bit of it. Congratulations!
70. Celebrating this beautiful bride and groom the “happily ever after” of the perfect wedding day. Congratulations!
71. When I marry you, it will be the beginning of our forever.’
72. 💍😊🍰🥂 #WeddingWednesday
73. It’s the best feeling when you find yourself absolutely infatuated with the love of your life. Here’s to the best days of our lives together and now supporting each other as we head off into the world.
74. Feeling blessed at this lovely wedding 💜
75. Nothing compares to the smile of my favourite person in the world #MyBestFriend #sheslegoodwithblades
76. We love you to the moon and back. Wishing you endless happiness and love as you continue to grow on your exciting new journey together! #WeddingCouple #WedLaughter
77. Getting married is a beautiful, wonderful, and crazy thing. It’s also a major decision with endless things to consider. With over 200,000 employees scattered across the country from Seattle to Savannah and everywhere in between, our culture of family extends.
78. Cue the music, kiss the bride, & join us in wishing this lovely couple a lifetime of love & happiness as they begin their new adventure together 💑
79. Here’s to the everyday story of love. Here’s to you and me. Here’s to a life that we built right by each other side. 💍 _
80. This day we celebrate not the wedding. In marriage, two souls become one, but in life’s journey, we are each other’s greatest adventure — and we have just begun. 💍 😀
81. We’re all about celebrating love, so share some love with the ones you care about. This week, give the gift of encouragement to someone you know who deserves it.
82. A good love story will have you and your friends in tears by the end. #LoveSucks
83. These two kids met up and ended up walking and talking for hours. Nothing could keep them apart 💑
84. There are those who say that love is blind, but I’m not so sure. Love has a mind of its own.
85. Just Married! 👰 _#weddingcaptions
86. Get your wedding pictures ready. Now is the time to look at your shots and choose the best ones. 📸💜👰
87. Friends, family, food, love. If you are reading this, you’re invited 😍 #weddingsbypapajohns
88. Finally, I married my best friend. @xxxxxxxxx
89. Love laughs and a little bit of magic. Congrats to these two on their union!
90. The most beautiful and well-made dress I could ever ask for! Thanks to my family for all your help in making this project happen. And thank you, @xxxxxxxxx for the gift card to purchase it! #MadeWithLove
91. I’ve been looking for a good reason to get my toes done, and I think I found it. ❤️ #weddingday
92. Here’s to spending the rest of our lives together.
93. After being put in the same room together, the first meeting of the bride and groom is really the time of unveiling, which may lead to many surprises. Festivities tend to be elaborately planned. ##
94. When did you know he was the one for you? Was it the first time he ordered your favourite coffee ☕️ in the drive-thru?
95. Hello, spring! 🌸 We’re ready for the warm weather and your amazing deals. 😎 #weddings * * * (Read more: How to post great photos on Instagram.)
96. A wedding is about the love that an entire family has for each other. ##
97. Feeling a little overexcited about your upcoming nuptials? You’re not alone. 😍
98. And they lived happily ever after. Happy anniversary, @xxxxxxxx We love you #weddingPlanner Say it with a pop of colour! 👰
99. There’s just something about a wedding that makes you want to dress up, have a big party and celebrate the best way possible. 🥂 ””
100. For every kiss they share. For that first enduring dance as husband and wife. And for all of the feels that made it your day. We’re here to celebrate you and your journey together. Cheers 🥂👫
101. From the beginning of time to now, I have only loved one 💕#HappyWeddingThursday
102. We’re floating over the thought of warm hand-holding and warm hugs that come along with this weekend! 😍 #humpday
103. There’s so much to say, but don’t say a word. Not a single word. As you stand there, silent and proud, how wrong they are to doubt you. You’re wearing your heart on your sleeve, right there for all
104. This time of year, when the air is crisp, the smell of wood smoke is in the air, and everyone’s home from school is my favourite. It makes me feel like this is exactly where I’m supposed to be. ☀