8th Grade Graduation Quotes: Graduation is the last milestone of formal education and a social event that’s something to celebrate. Graduations are public, so they also give you a chance to get dressed up in your fanciest clothes and hobnob with other parents.
The 8th grade is the final year before students move directly to high school. A lot of parents are giving their primary focus to the 9th grade since it marks the end of most schooling and signals the beginning of a new, more carefree life for their kids.
However, this doesn’t mean that you should take it easy and ignore what will happen in the 8th grade. Here are a few 8th Grade graduation quotes!
8th Grade Graduation Quotes
- Graduation is a time to reflect on your past, look toward your future, and congratulate yourself. Continue to work hard, but also have fun and enjoy the moment. Remember who you are and what got you here, but embrace the new opportunities ahead of you. Find strength in your relationships with family and friends, because they will be there for you when things get tough. Keep faith in yourself and always believe that success is yours – because it is! Congratulations on an amazing 8th-grade year.
- You should feel really good about graduating because you worked hard for it. Everyone always thinks the 12th grade is the best. I think you are going to find that next year is the best you have ever had. Just don’t get too cocky!
- We have been together since our freshmen year in high school. I’ve seen you grow and change so much over the last four years, and it has been great to see you. As I leave to start my collegiate journey, I just wanted to say thank you for always being there for me. You are my best friend; the one person I know will always be there for me till the bitter end.
- Steve, I want to thank you for being such a big part of my life, and like a brother to me. You helped me through so much, and I’ll never forget all the good times we had growing up. Thanks for always being there for me when I needed it, and I look forward to still keeping in contact with you throughout the years!
- It’s been a journey, my friend. I wouldn’t have changed a thing. I will miss you so much. I hope you know that we will always be friends and that if you ever need someone to talk to, I’ll always be here for you. Here are some songs that remind me of you, some good times we had together, and some of your favorite quotes from the amazing stories we read throughout our time together. Can’t wait to see what amazing things
- You are a good friend. You always listen to me and support me. I hope you become more confident in yourself because you deserve the world! Don’t ever forget how great you are, because you are awesome!
- You are my best friend, the one person I know that will be with me no matter what life throws at us. You mean so much to me…
- Thank you for being such a wonderful teacher. You made learning fun and you encouraged all of us. Even when my best friend and I were arguing over something stupid you always made us laugh. Thank you Mrs. Walters for everything!
- I’m so happy for you and the success you have found in life. Everyone at the ceremony is so proud of you! Wear your cap and gown with pride and continue to work hard towards your dreams!! Loads of love from your friends!
- I will miss all the silly inside jokes and laughter, but I will never forget you. Your friendship is one of the most precious things in my life. Happy graduation!
- Sometimes you just need to hear that you’re amazing! We all do! My parents raised me to believe I could do anything I set my mind to. This is what my father told me when I graduated 8th grade.
- You have made the best four years of my life, and I am so thankful to call you my best friend. I hope we will remain friends for eternity because every second with you is amazing. You are strong, funny, and beautiful. Your hair smells good when it’s down and I love your laugh. You are smart, nurturing, and honest. Although we argue sometimes I know deep down that you love me.
- Go out and pursue your dreams. Live life with no regrets and go after everything you want. Be the best person you can be and take pride in everything you do. I’m so proud of you and all that you have accomplished this year! It’s hard to believe that senior year is already here; time has flown by so fast. It’s great to know that we’ll always be friends, even though we will be going separate ways. Best of luck in your new endeavors!
- Always remember that we will always be there for you. We love you and know that you are going to do amazing things.
- As I stand in front of you today, I realize and know that all the hard work of the past 4 years has paid off and it was worth every second. I was lucky enough to have a teacher that believed in me and pushed me to do my best. I will be graduating as Salutatorian, with a full scholarship to Stanford, and ready to take on the world!
- Dear Mark, Congratulations on your big accomplishment! I am so happy for you and can’t wait to see what is in store for the future. We have shared so many memories and I know we will continue to change the world.
- I have a feeling I will be thinking about you for a long time! Take care of yourself and I hope we see each other again soon!
- A lot has changed since the first day we met all those years ago. I can’t believe how much more we have in common now. For example, you are my best friend, my soul mate… and you always will be. I am so proud of you and I’m looking forward to seeing what life brings us next!
- Thank you for being my friend, even when times have been rough I knew that you were there. You will always know me better than just about anyone else, and I hope your future is full of success.
8th Grade Graduation Quotes From Parents
- Congratulations on your graduation! We are so proud of you, our son (or daughter)! We have always known that you were an exceptional student, but we never expected that you would be graduating early. You are an inspiration to all of your friends. After all of the hustle and bustle of the last few years, I worry that we may not see much of you now that you are entering high school. However, we want you to know how much we love you and how proud we are
- We love you so much and we couldn’t be happier or prouder of all your accomplishments! We are so glad we get to continue watching you grow up into the amazing young man we see today!
- Congratulations on graduation Evelyn! We are so proud of you and all you have accomplished. We can’t wait to see what the future has in store for you. You inspire us daily, and we will forever be your biggest fans!
- You are the most caring, respectful, and independent man your father and I have ever met. You are a wonderful kid who is smart, athletic, and well-mannered. We love you very much and support all your choices.
- Congratulations on finishing middle school, I am so proud of you! You now have the opportunity to combine all the parts of you into an amazing person. The possibilities are endless, what an empowering time this is for you!
- Congratulations, we are so proud of you! We know that you can do anything you put your mind to. We love you so much, Mom and Dad.
- You are carrying out your dreams, our dreams, and we couldn’t be more proud. You worked hard for this day, you deserve it. We love you.
- One of the best things in life is having you as my son. You have taught me to have more patience because I know that no matter how frustrating things get, you will always be a good boy. I am so proud to be your mother. I love you and I can’t wait to see what wonderful thing in the world you will do.
- When you came out at that church group meeting, I was a bit confused. You were the only one of my kids who wasn’t out of the closet and I didn’t understand why you would come out in that kind of forum. Of course, I eventually saw how brave you were and how much pain you were in. I understand now.
- I am so proud of you!! You mean the world to me, I couldn’t be a father without you. I love you!
- Your relationship with your children can influence their ability to stay in school and succeed.
- Congratulations on all your achievements, we were so proud when you got the
Quotes for 8th-Grade Graduation
- Dear 8th graders, As we close one chapter of your life, it is with gratitude and thanks to the many wonderful teachers who have guided you along the way. With this guidance and with each other, you will surely be successful in everything you do. A new adventure awaits, as exciting and wonderful as anything you have ever done or imagined. Keep in touch, stay in touch with your teachers and friends because they are all a part of your life’s history.
- What a year! We graduated from elementary school and all of us grew like crazy. I’ll never forget our 8th-grade adventures and all the great times we had together. From the moment we met, we have been inseparable and I couldn’t imagine my life without you. Here’s to thousands of fun years to come!
- I love you big cousin. I will never forget the summer we spent in Boston. You taught me so much and I learned a lot from you. I know you will do great things in life, just like Dr. Seuss said “Oh the Places You’ll Go”. Thanks for everything.
- Surround yourself with love, spread love everywhere you go. Love is the answer to life’s problems so share it as much as you can.
- I remember when you were little and you used to come home from school swinging your backpack and carrying your supplies. You were always so happy and excited to tell me about your day. Now I’m super proud of the young lady you’ve grown into. You’re the best daughter I could ask for, I will miss you so much!
- Hey boy, how are ya? I wanted to drop you a note and tell you that I am so glad I have you in my life. Thanks for the laughs, and all the great times. You will always be my best friend.
- You are a great person to be around, I am so lucky that you are my friend. You’re always there for me through thick and thin. If I could be your valentine every day of the year, I would.
- My only regret looking at those old pictures of me is that I wasn’t smiling. I had no idea how good the next 15 years would be. Nothing is better than growing up and joining the real world with the person you love by your side. It’s been a great run, but I have a feeling it has only just begun. Now let’s go get some ice cream!
- You are a shining star and a goal-setter. You have been on this amazing journey and today is just the beginning. Enjoy yourself whether it is for one moment, the day, or your entire life!
- Congrats Bryson! From your favorite teacher, Mrs. Peters!
Inspirational 8th Grade Graduation Quotes
- I want to wish you the most amazing year of your life! I want you to know how proud I am of you for making it this far, let alone graduating top of the class. I hope that you go out and enjoy the world, chase after your dreams, and live a long and fulfilling life. No matter what happens in the next year, know that I will always be here for you.
- My sister’s 8th-grade graduation speech started out being very boring. I found myself counting the minutes down until it was over so I could leave. She gave a speech about how school was a wonderful experience and that she enjoyed her middle school years. These were things every other graduating student had already heard before. Everyone expected her to give some sort of inspiring speech about moving on to high school, but instead, she remained talking about how much she loved middle school.
- It’s been a long time coming, but believe it or not, we made it! When I first began high school I never thought that by now I’d be graduating with a 3.9 GPA and headed off to college. These last four years have been challenging, yet fun and rewarding at the same time. I’ve met people along the way that have become more than just friends, they have become family and will be in my life forever.
- My best friend, my love, and my life! I cannot imagine being better than you. Your gentle ways keep me grounded. Your soft heart keeps me warm. The best part about these last 8 years is finally getting to fall for you.
- My dearest friend, it has been a pleasure to get to know you. I cherish our friendship and I will always be there for you. You have grown into an amazing young man and I am lucky to have you as an influence in my life. Keep striving towards your goals, they are well within reach!
- I am so proud of you. You are about to embark on a new and exciting chapter of your life. I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do and be! I love you, sweetheart!
- You are such an inspiration to me. I am so glad my paths crossed with yours. I don’t know what I would do without you. You bring so much joy into my life and I just can’t help feeling ecstatic all the time.
- Life is crazy, but I know one thing for sure. The only person that makes me feel this way is you. Thank you so much for being in my life, and making it all the things it should be. I love you, babe!
- You are my heart. You are my soul. You are my life. I don’t know what I would do without you. You are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me and I am so thankful for you in my life.
- I’ve always admired you. I fantasize about the future we could have together. I cannot wait for the day you realize how perfect we are for each other! What do you get a man who has everything? A woman likes me!
- Today is your day to shine. You can make it! Make the world proud!
8th Grade Graduation Quotes for Grandson
- Congrats to my grandsons on graduating from middle school! You did a great job! I hope you’ll both have a fun high school, but be ready for more responsibilities and homework. Love you and good luck in high school!
- Grandson, you were my first grandson, the first little boy that I loved so much. I am so proud of you because you are such a great boy: smart and polite, good at sports and gentle too. You have such a beautiful smile. I was so glad to see it as you crossed the stage wearing your cap and gown. Congratulation on your graduation!
- Congratulations on making it to the next grade! I know you will do great here, you’re such a smart boy and you work hard. I look forward to spending my free time with you, just like in old times. There is nothing more important to me in the world than you and your happiness so that I can smile every day knowing that your life is amazing. Love you, little buddy!
- Hi sweetheart. I hope you had a great day at graduation today. We were all very proud of you and loved watching you walk across the stage. I want you to remember one thing in life, keep your eye on the ball at all times. Hockey is not your whole life but it’s important to continually learn new things and progress to the next level. In the end, though, I want you to love fitness, healthy eating, and self-improvement.
- Thinking about how things were when you started middle school was sad, but looking back on that day and knowing where you went in the last 3 years has me filled with pride. You’re smart, handsome, kind, funny, and a role model to your brother. I’m so glad we have you as part of our family!
- I never thought we would make it to the end. In all honesty, I never knew it would be this hard. We’ve made a great team though…I wouldn’t wish for any other friend to do this with. I do love you so, only one more year!
- Congratulations on reaching this important milestone in your life. You’ve accomplished a lot and I am truly proud of you. I look forward to all the wonderful things life has in store for you!
- You’re a star! I can’t wait to see what you do next. Best wishes, Grandma
- I am so proud of you! I can’t wait to see where your journey takes you. You mean so much to me and it is times like these that we all reflect on how fast time goes by. Every November I will be thinking of you with so much pride. You are my shining star!
- Whenever I am away from you, I never want to be alone. And when we’re together, I don’t want the time to end. You are the sparkle in my eye, the cherry on top of my ice cream, and the cake on my birthday. You give me butterflies, a reason to smile, and a feeling that the whole world is right. There’s no one else I would rather enjoy spending time with more than you, my love!
Good Quotes for 8th Grade Graduation
- I can’t believe you are already graduating from high school. I remember when we first started freshman year. Ugh, was that ever a disaster. And now look at us, two great friends about to graduate. We have come such a long way and it makes me so happy to see us achieve the things we have together. Time flies, doesn’t it? It does for the good people. You are one of those good people!
- To my wonderful friend, there are never enough words to express how much I love you, but let me show you all the years I have and all the hope I have for the future. Happy graduation!
- You are the kindest most amazing person I have ever met! I am so thankful to have you in my life. You bring out the best in me and for that, I will always be grateful. Thank you for helping me grow into the woman that I have become now. I love you so much and I am always here if you need me, anytime, anyplace.
- Hi there. We have been friends for a very long time, and I just wanted to tell you that I love you and how proud of you I am. You are so kind and thoughtful, and I love being around you!
- You deserve much better than me, but you’re stuck with me for a lifetime. I wish I could take away all your pain and replace it with love. Your hugs and kisses every morning start my day off on the right track. You are truly loved and admired by many. Thanks for always being there for me. I feel like I can talk to you about anything. I don’t know what I would do without you!
- All the days and times that we shared came to an end so fast. I don’t want us to depart, but as time goes on, I know you will be ok. I’ll always be there for you and always look after you, but no matter what happens I want you to remember that you were a great person and will always have a starting point in life.
- You are a wonderful friend, companion, and lover. I really can’t imagine being without you in my life. You bring so much happiness to me day after day and every hour of every day. You make me smile so much; you truly are one of a kind!
Inspiring Quotes for 8th Grade Graduation
- Oh, the quotes for eighth-grade-graduation, where do I even begin? Let’s start with some words from Bill Nye about science and knowledge. I love these quotes for 8th-grade graduation because it reminds me of how far we have come since learning about gravity in school!
- You are an amazing daughter, sister, and friend. You are so smart and talented, you will do great in high school. I am very proud of the young woman you are becoming.
- Have wonderful graduation! I want you to remember these four words.. stay true to your dreams. Know that I am proud of you and that I love you.
- I love you more than words can say. You’re my best friend and from the moment I saw you, I knew that it would be like that for the rest of my life. You’re perfect in every way and there is something about you that makes me feel completely at ease.
- Thank you so much for everything. I can’t tell you enough how wonderful you are. I feel so lucky to have you, even though you weren’t the guy I thought I was going to end up with, but I am so glad that we found each other and got through all the ups and downs. You are an angel and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you so much for giving me the greatest gift of my life! I am so grateful to God every day that he helped me find you. I was scared that this would never be possible after what happened with my last boyfriend, but somehow you found me and made it happen. You are my forever Valentine for eternity and beyond.
- You’re my best friend and I just want to let you know that we are going to be friends forever, whether you fight it or not. Love you girl, always.
- You have strength in your heart. To know who you are and to follow your dreams with confidence. I can’t wait to see the person you become!
- You’ve got this. I know it seems hard at times, but you can do it. Just follow your heart and I’ll be there for you every step of the way. Stay strong!
- The future is limitless for you, the possibilities are endless. You can choose to go the hard way or make it easy. You are so much stronger than you know and you should be proud of all that you have accomplished thus far.
- Friends, family, fans, and followers. We have come together to celebrate an important milestone not only in Robert’s life but also in ours. I am proud of you for sticking with me and for standing by my side. May God bless your future endeavors and sunshine follow you through each journey!
- You’re a great friend! You are ALWAYS there for everyone when they need you. You are always kind, compassionate, and patient, even with me! I’m so glad to have a friend like you. I love the way you laugh and how much it lights up our friendship.
Funny 8th Grade Graduation Quotes
- Hey, I’m in 5th grade and had a great time laughing at the funny 8th-grade quotes you sent me today. When I get to middle school, I know who I’ll ask for help!
- Do you know how lucky you are? There is not a more beautiful girl in the world, inside and out. If a picture is worth 1000 words, you could fill a library with books of love and beauty. I truly am blessed to have you as my best friend and my lover. I will always love you.
- Congrats on your graduation and good luck in school, but don’t forget you can always come back on a Saturday!
- You are so amazing and I love every minute of being with you. You are my sunshine in the darkness. You warm my cold heart. Every time I think I don’t need you anymore, I realize then how much I do. I can’t wait to spend forever with you.
- When I first met you in Kindergarten I think we were both nervous and didn’t like each other, but that all changed when we grew up a little. You have grown into a cool girl on the outside as well as on the inside. You are interesting, funny, and sweet. I hope we can still hang out a lot when you move to Florida.
- Every day, it seems there’s a new way of saying thanks or giving a word of appreciation. You can’t help to find a new way to say thank you over and over again. I appreciate all you have done. Thank you so very much, I can never do enough to show my appreciation.
- Congratulations! Just don’t forget to keep in touch. I will always be here for you if you need me, anywhere, anytime. And I hope that even after you leave we can still talk and hang out sometimes — but try not to take advantage of me.
- Congratulations to all the 8th-graders who graduated on June 3rd. Anything is possible when you set your mind to it. I couldn’t be any more proud of you guys. Remember, the future is yours to make and the world becomes whatever you make it, so give it your best shot!
- Congrats on your hard-earned diploma! I am so happy for you and this next step in your life. I hope it is a great year, full of fun and success!
- I can’t tell you how happy it makes me know I have been part of your life. I always enjoy my time with you, and the times when we are apart. You are a wonderful and unique person, and you make me happy!
- Congratulations and good luck! I have loved being part of your life, but I am saddened to be leaving. We’ve had so many great memories together, it is really hard to say goodbye. Thanks for all the great times.
- Best wishes for a bright, happy, and successful future!