During graduation, the graduantes need to be motivated to have successfully completed their studies. He or she needs to be inspired because they are opening a new chapter of their life today. Graduation motivational quotes are beautiful collections of inspirational quotes that would uplift his/her spirit for greater success.
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” —Arthur Ashe
- “In response to those who say to stop dreaming and face reality, I say keep dreaming and make a reality.” – Kristian Kan
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
- “Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.” – JK Rowling
- “I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known.” – Anonymous
- “The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.”– Edward Koch
- “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once, but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious, and hope can take on a life of its own.”- Michelle Obama
- “Sometimes you find out what you are supposed to be doing by doing the things you are not supposed to do”-Opray Wifrey
- “Don’t just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table”—Barack Obama
14. “You get to consciously decide what has meaning and what doesn’t. You get to decide what to worship”— David Foster Wallace
- “A world where men ran half our homes and women ran half our institutions would be just a much better world”—Shery Sanberg
- “Don’t ever confuse the two, your life and your work. The second is only part of the first” — Anna Quindlen
- “I encourage you to live with life. Be courageous, adventurous. Give us a tomorrow, more than we deserve”— Maya Angelou.
- “The most important thing in your life is to live your life with integrity and to not give into peer pressure to try to be something that you’re not”—Ellen DeGeneres
19.“Don’t be afraid of fear. Because it sharpens you, it challenges you, it makes you stronger; and when you run away from fear, you also run away from the opportunity to be your best possible self”—Ed Helms
- “There are few things more liberating in this life than having your worst fear realized.”— Conan O’Brien
Graduation Quotes for High School Students
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Seuss
22. “Take pride in how far you’ve come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don’t forget to enjoy the journey.”— Michael Josephson
23. “Every person you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them.”—H Jackson Brown Jr.
24. “Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive: easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.”— Henry Peter Brougham
25. “An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.”—Benjamin Franklin
26. “We may live in an age of instant messaging, instant gratification, and Instagram, but there is no way to short circuit the path to success.”—Tory Burch
27. “Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.”— Malcolm X
28. “When you take risks, you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.”—Ellen DeGeneres
29. “In response to those who say to stop dreaming and face reality, I say keep dreaming and make a reality.”— Kristian Kan
30. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”—Dr. Seuss
- “A scholar who cherishes the love of comfort is not fit to be deemed a scholar.”- Lao-Tzu.
32. “The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time.”
- “Why don’t you write books people can read?”- Nora Joyce to her husband
- “Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains”—Sir Winston Churchill
- “The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. The opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth”—Niels Bohr.
- “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubt”—Benard Russell.
- “Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterward to solve other problems”—Rene Descarte.
- “Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by fighting back”—Paul Erdos
- “There’s a limit to how many times you can read how great you are and what an inspiration you are, but I’m not there yet”—Randy Pausch
- “All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident”—Arthur Schopenhauer
Motivational Quotes for Graduating Student
- Today marks the beginning of the new chapter of your life; be optimistic about your life. Be positive to face the future. Only a positive mind can change the future for the better.
- Maintain a good attitude, It’s the best option after college or university. Don’t allow anybody to derail you from your beautiful dreams.
- Every human has his or her own area of specialization, remain focus on your best area and you’ll achieve greater success.
- Remember to give back to society when you up the ladder of your career.
- Be hopeful there is light at the end of the tunnel.
- I don’t have any job to give to you, in fact, the government has no single work to provide for your living but in your brain, in your hands lies the greatest asset. Do not wait for anybody, start with the little that you have.
- Doing what you know how to do most is a key to success. Remember; don’t rely on anyone to take the right decision.
- Don’t worry about what you expect in the nearest future, but focus on the present because we are living in the present.
- It is what you do in the presence that builds the future. This is the beginning of your journey in life—I hope you are prepared for it?
- Know one thing! That, there are two types of people in a place. One looks through the window and sees darkness, the other looks through the window and sees light.
- The main life is after University graduation because by then, you will be left alone by your most beloved parents to see if you can succeed on your own.
- The most successful people in the world made it because they quickly realize the best time to face reality.
- Your focus now will determine the future you have been hoping for; if you think you are beaten, definitely you are but if you think you can still conquer—you can.
- You can become whatever you think you want to be; all you need is to believe in yourself, do all the necessary things that are expected of you—and find yourself the best among your peers.
- The most beautiful thing after graduation is to find the means to settle down, the second most beautiful thing is to be the best you want to be.
- The spot where you are is also worth it; in other to move forward and succeed in life, you have to do that which you haven’t done before.
- Don’t worry when people tell you that you can’t do a thing, don’t even bother or argue with them; just do it and shut them up.
- Education is life on his own; the way you handle it will determine how your life will look in the nearest future; the sweetest thing is to have rest of mind.
- Some people see marriage after graduation as bondage; what is the problem with you’ when you have all it takes to take care of a family?
- You need to have a good vision because it is very important. It guides you through your life.
- Now that you have left school, be strong to face the vicissitudes of life. No, that life is not a bed of roses. You have to move on.
- Make sure you plan your life well. The one who has good planning and follows it up diligently is the most successful person in the world.
- Be vigilant, an opportunity is not always dressed in the best clothes, they usually come unattractive.
- Decision-makers are the best because they are fearless and know the right time to take the right decision.
- Take decisions about what is good for you, don’t wait too long to have them slip off your hand.
- Do not blame others for your failures, know that it is not a big deal to fail, but to re-strategize on your plan.
- Do not give up when you fail, failure push you a step forward to victory.
- The simplest way to achieve great things in life is to stay focus and be hard working; every other means to get you to the top will come naturally.
- Make yourself an asset to the world, not a liability. Be an innovator of what can benefit the people.
- People are out there searching restlessly for whom to solve their problems; as you graduate today, begin to think of how to develop a skill needed by the people.
- Be humble on your up, only those that are humble will remain at the top for long.
- Do not look for fame, do what will touch the lives of the people and they will make you famous.
- On this beautiful day know that you are stepping into the greater future. Be firm and remain focus on your target.
- No human has ever been able to get it done completely, so never feel bad about the past failure. Face your presence and the future will be taken care of.
- Don’t think you can’t get different results by doing the same thing over and over again, change the way you do things if the other way is not working. Do not waste your time.
- Poverty is in the heart, don’t ever succumb to the belief that you are poor and can’t achieve much. Everybody is giving equal opportunity it depends on how you use your own.
- Be careful of what goes into your mind. They are powerful and will soon become active.
- Dress well and look smart to suit every occasion. You shall be addressed the way you dress.
- When you decide to go for a dream, never sell yourself too short. Go higher than anyone can imagine.
- Set a high standard for yourself and plan ahead perhaps in no time you will be able to stand on your toes without any aid.
- It takes less time to complete a task if you sharpen your skill. Be eager to learn you’re your work and you’ll become perfect.
- The best of you are those who do not waste their time on things that are of no significance to anybody.
- I hope you now understand that its time to make use of what you have learned over these years. The world is waiting for you, to prove your worth. Congratulation.
- It does not matter if you have to change your career after school. Things may not work the way you have planned it. What matters is to make sure you’re always on the right track.
- Nobody is born as a hero, you can be a hero if you work hard and remain focus.
- All the candles that you have burn will never be in vain. Do you remember when you have to sell your shoes to buy your books? Now you are a graduate. Always look forward with great hope. Congratulation.
- The world is waiting for you. What are you waiting for? Buckle your shoes and catch the next train. You don’t to wait for any opportunity, go for them.
- Education is beautiful, shows your light instead of darkness, congratulations.
- I have look forward to a beautiful day like today. When I will celebrate with you for the successful completion of your school. Congratulation.
- My hope for you is to find everything easy after all the time you have spent in school, but be prepared to face the realities of life.
- You have received a beautiful training no doubt. I know you’re a wonderful child and you will do well in the world just as you have done well in your studies. I wish you a successful career ahead.
- Today is your day of joy, may you continue to enjoy this kind of success in all your endeavors.
- The day may be long, the hours may be longer and the minute the longest, after all this period of learning I know it look endless time to you, but today you have graduated. A journey of thousands mile begins with a step, as you prepared to step into the larger world, I wish you a success in all your ways.
- My advice for you on this beautiful day is these. Have a plan, be focus, remain steadfast in achieving your goals, just as you fail some courses in school, you may fail sometimes on your way up, but know that failure is a beautiful part of the process of growth. Always make sure you remain on the track.
95. You are so beautiful in your gown. May the Lord continue to be with you in future careers. Congratulation.
96. You have succeeded in taking the challenges of tomorrow today by educating yourself. But know that the aim of acquiring education is not to make you the richest man on earth but to make you contribute your own quota for the good of the societies
- We send you to school to come out as a better citizen. Do not engage in anti-social behaviors, if you happen to be in public office do not steal from the people. Remember to love all the people including your enemies, love to soften even the hearts of the hardest person.
- The beauty of today is that you have been handed over the baton of your life. But know that the race of life is not to overtake one another like an athlete, but to help each other to finish well.
- Weldon! Your results are outstanding, you have good grades in all your courses, now you have to realize that you need to prove to the world that this result is yours. It is time for the real work, it is not the time to relax, get up, and get something doing.
100. I remember your first day in school. You never knew you’ll make it through. Life is always like that. It looks difficult in the beginning, tougher in the middle, and smooth at the end. The lesson of life is to remain focus and committed to whatever you’re doing, cheers.