Hard Work Quotes for Students: Here you would also find quotes about success and achievement and quotes about achieving dreams and goals to help you pull through in life.
Inspirational Hard Work Quotes for Students
To fail now is to be successful tomorrow. Failure brings new energy into you, when you fail now, you will want to do better another time. Don’t give up in the face of failure it only brings you closer to success.
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”- Jim Rohn
If you want to be successful you’ll to the extra mile to take risks. You have to give up certain things to achieve another that’s risk
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” — Albert Einstein
Life is a lesson, learn the lesson today and perfect your tomorrow.
- “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” —Michael Phelps
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
– Winston Churchill
You may have failed several times before you’re successful. Those who remain on the path of success are those who never give up despite failing several times.
- “Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.” — Denzel Washington
If you can take care of your inner quality, I mean the state of your mind- you’re the most successful person. Everything that happens and all that you do is first conceive in the mind.
- “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” — Albert Einstein
All goes hand in hand a man of value is a successful man.
- “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.” — Coco Chanel
Sharpen your skill, learn your trade well. Be smart about your work and you’ll be the best.
- “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.”- Bruce Feirstein
No one cares to know how long you have been in the business, people are interested in your success.
- “To me, business isn’t about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. It’s about being true to yourself, your ideas, and focusing on the essentials.” Richard Branson
You may dress well and don’t have the quality of a good entrepreneur, the best quality of a businessman is discipline, focus, determination, and self-development that improves his skills. This put him ahead of others
- “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
Happiness is a choice, the will to be happy lies within you. You are your happiness.
- “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.”-Ray Goforth
Be careful not to fall into the trap of those who do not think you can succeed. Keep to your dream and stay away from negative people.
- “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.”-Mary Kay Ash
Do not belittle your ability, you can do those great things that pop up on mind every day.
- “It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong.”- Abraham Lincoln
It is easy to do the wrong thing than doing the right thing-so be aware. It takes time to build anything, but it takes a second to destroy such a thing.
- “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” — Audrey Hepburn
Do not turn off the light on others, try to help them. When you push someone up on the ladder with one step, you have succeeded in pushing yourself with two steps.
- “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.” —Michael Korda
- “Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in a low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.” Robert H. Schuller
- “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” — Thomas J. Watson
Do not involve yourself on things that would take you no-where, do what is good-what is great today. Just keep doing that excellent work you’ll get to the top soon.
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” — Oprah Winfrey
When you make a little success celebrate, do no deprive yourself of happiness. Many have tried what you did several times and failed. So, celebrate every success that you get.
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”–Steve Jobs
The secret of success is, you succeed easily or quickly when you do what you love. Do not waste your time doing others’ work, do your work and that is the golden rule of a successful man.
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.” — Carl Bard
Just get started even if someone had started what you are doing, bring some different brands into your own, it may look the same but with different tastes. That’s hitting success from the beginning.
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”- Mark Twain
Do not be stagnant be vibrant and move ahead.
- “Identity is a prison you can never escape, but the way to redeem your past is not to run from it, but to try to understand it, and use it as a foundation to grow.” — Jay-Z
What matters is not how you look, is what you do with your life.
- “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” — Charles F. Kettering
If you don’t take a step further how do you succeed? success is not for those who wait endlessly for any chance to come, it is for those who actively worked and create a chance.
- “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”- Barack Obama
Change your way if you need to change to succeed. Every man can understand what it takes to succeed if it requires changes then change.
- “In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principles contain it or stand against it.” — Jane Smiley
All that you are or will ever be is what you desired in your mind. But remember desired and work.
- “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” — Stephen Covey
Love yourself and be patient with yourself only then can you do great things.
Quotes About Success and Achievement
- Don is not a spectator, participate in the work. Success is not ready-made work that is waiting for you somewhere, it is a small piece of work done and managed continuously before it becomes large. Do not sit in one place and expect a miracle to happen. Do something today.
- “Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.” —Pauline Kael
- Plan your life, have a goal, work on your goal, and be determined to make it. You will be successful.
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” Napoleon Hill
- If you think that you can’t achieve your dreams, definitely you won’t but if you believe that you can achieve your dreams, automatically your morale will be boosted and you will work harder.
- “High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.” Charles Kettering
- Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together. Paul Ryan
- Teamwork is better than doing it alone. Try to raise a team to work with you.
- All works are important, what matters is your ability to put your mind in your work. All successful people started very little until their business become large. That little business you started today may be the biggest opportunity tomorrow. Be consistent and remain focus on your business.
- “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” —George Herbert
- The world is not for the opportunist, the world is for those who can take the risk. The opportunist never grows, because he waits endlessly for an opportunity that never comes. Why the one who took risk does so hoping that things will get better.
- Great men wake up very early in the morning to plan their day ahead. They add the necessary plans, remove the unnecessary ones, and then work hard till they achieve their goal.
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” —Sam Levenson
- If you stay too long watching, you will lose your enthusiasm, get up, and get started.
- There are two types of goals, short term, and long term—whichever of them involves effort needed to achieve them. If you are not hard-working, you will live to regret your action.
- Your success is determined by the kind of effort you put on the path to achieving it. I believe one thing and it is the fact that you can always achieve whatever you want by hard work.
- Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice and is never the result of selfishness. Napoleon Hill
- Working tirelessly is not a curse but a step out of several tedious steps to reach your goal in life; no matter how you need to be strong in your dream and tie your belt in the process of achieving your goals.
- I once searched for the easiest ways to achieve a goal in life but later discovered that there is no easy way to make it in life.
- Without failure, there is no achievement. John C. Maxwell
- Success is determined by the number of tireless nights you stayed awoke to search for the means to make it in life.
- There has never been any record of anyone who has ever made it without passing through lots of obstacles and hardship, you really need to work every hard to achieve greatness.
- You can get everything done in life as long as you are ready to take the bull on the horn. No matter how difficult it takes to get something done, one day you will get it done.
- Getting closer to your success can’t be achievable unless you put more effort into whatever you are doing.
- Putting more effort into your potential is the most important instrument needed in succeeding in life; those who excel are the geniuses that always believe in their abilities.
- Success is not by chance, it is hard work and effort. Success is a mission that must be accomplished only by a courageous heart.
- Without courage, you cannot achieve anything in life. Success is an achievement and if you don’t have the power to work towards it how will you get it done.
- Hard work is equivalent to the ladder to getting closer to success, if you can sacrifice your sleep to do what is necessary to achieve your goals, definitely you will.
- You are exactly what you give to your heart. If you think that you are too lazy to do the hard work in getting rewarded, that’s how it will be—you will never achieve your goal.
Quotes About Achieving Dreams and Goals
- Your dream is a vital part of your life. This is the very reason why you need to take it up to your nose; sleep and dream of it in every second of your life.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- Do you know that your dream can come true? Have a goal, set a target, and begin to work on it right now. Do not wait for another day to start, start right now.
- As a young child, we dream to become someone great in life. We want to be a medical doctor, we want to become a lawyer, an engineer, a successful military man. Our dreams can come true if we are steadfast. We can become what we want to be, by remaining focus and working hard. Today I will work hard to be what I want to be. I know that laziness won’t take me anywhere.
- Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success. S. Lewis
- Dreams are powerful, it is what inspired every man to try to be relevant in life. However, know that dreaming alone without planning and working would take you no-where. Today I will understand that dreaming alone would take me no-where, I would work towards making my dreams come true.
- Some people have condemned themselves just halfway to their success. They lost focus and belittle the power of their dreams.
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” —Norman Vincent Peale
- Realistic goals lead to the achievement of dreams; set your goals whether short or long they will actually bring you closer to your dream.
- A vision is also part of your dream. If you have a dream, never you joke with it because truly it is an essential part of your life.
- If you fail to plan, definitely you have planned to fail—you need to always set new goals that will lead you to the achievement of your dreams.
- Dreams can become reality, dream big and work hard, see you at the top.
- I have never seen a mortal without a dream who achieve success in this life. They either end up been miserable or they die regretting.
- What really matters in bringing joy to your life is to first of all have a dream. I mean a realistic dream that is achievable by goals
- The truth is that you actually need a dream to reach somewhere in life. I have never seen a man who wants to get to a point in life no matter how short the distance it without firstly dreaming about it and its direction.
- Don’t be a scalar quantity because a scalar quantity only has magnitude but no direction. A person with purpose and direction will surely win the race in the end.
- Success is not a charity, you have to dream it first, set a goal, and write your plans and the strategies to bring your dream into reality.
- A man was asked; you have failed in nine hundred and ninety-nine times but he replied something similar to this—I have not failed but have discovered nine hundred and ninety-nine ways to achieve my goals.
- If you really want to make it in life, make it your routine to always write down at least two dreams daily as a sub dream to your main dream and then plans and follow it up.
- An unrealistic goal is unachievable, you need to plan to the end, work hard, and have lots of patience. Those with dreams are always known with patience.
- A dream is not a nightmare but a vision that could either be realized or lost along the process of achieving it. Dream big and achieve big things in life.
- Success is not achieved overnight, it takes careful planning and consistent work. Gradually you move closer to succeeding.
- If you are a believer, the distance between you and your success is prayer, and believe me that you can’t pray without dreaming it first; the next step is to work towards achieving it.
- Do not sit and dream, the rule is dream and work.
- A man cannot achieve his dream unless he set some goals that fuel his chances of achieving it. He must be realistic about his dream otherwise loses it.
- An achievement does not just become reality; it takes lots of determination, sweat, efforts, and endless enthusiasm to make it through.
- Your purpose in life should not be that it is only you that benefit from your success; it should leave a legacy that everyone will be proud of even after your death.
- The most successful man is not that man with the biggest but that man whose name refused to fade away after his death.
- As you achieve your goals in life always that feeling brings joy to your heart. It will be wiser if a man can avoid future troubles by building future comfort from now.
- You are wrong to believe that you can achieve greatness in life; if you keep on moving and you never allow anyone to stop you until you reach your goal.
- Your achievement in life is measured by the benefits people gain not by the enjoyment it brings to you—if your success cannot affect others positively it is not a success.
- Achievement is success and success is worth been celebrated timelessly in other to bring out the truth about the great joy it will leave on our mind.
- Every reasonable person has lots of great stories to tell because they have gone through a lot and have seen a lot. You won’t be celebrated been lazy.
- If you can discover your potential as quickly as possible you will count lots of achievements and will find no reason to panic in your financial status.
- The easiest way to make yourself happy is to always do what makes you comfortable, that’s following your dreams.