I love You My Family Quote: Family are the most wonderful people on the planet earth, they are the reason we live and smile every day. Without family life will be very dull. They are the first you see when you wake up in the morning and the last you greet before retiring to bed at night. Let’s giggle our life with these carefully selected I love You My Family Quote.
I love You My Family Quote
- “Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.” IRINA SHAYK
After a hectic day of work everyone always eager to go home. No matter what you eat outside, that family food, with that unique aroma, prepared by grandma, mother, sister or wife is always different tastily, we make light conversation at the dinner table to unburden the stress of the day, the children are happy to see their parents in this mood, they are just grateful to be part of the family. Home is home.
- “Whoever wants to increase his rizg and to live a long life should honors ties with his blood relative” BUKHARI
It is compulsory to honor your father, mother and preserve your family lineage. For they are your root, your foundation. And you are closer to them than to anyone else. So, do not severe your relationship with your blood relative.
- “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” JOHN WOODEN
Nothing is more important than the family. A child learns everything from the family before having contact with the world. He first finds love and happiness within the family.
- “Family always gonna be there. The material things, they come and go.” REMEO MILLER
The last inheritance that would remain with you is your family. We buy and use other things and they fade away with time, but the last one that never fades away is your family.
- “Work is work, but family is for life. That’s what really matters to me.” AKSHAY KUMAR
Your work can’t give you much happiness like your family gives you. Without family work is useless. We work because we have a family. Spending quality time with our family is very necessary, we must strike a balance between our work and our family. Because work will go and the family will remain with us.
- “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” DESMOND TUTU
God does not make mistake by bringing you out of a particular family, everyone has got to come from one family or the other. Every family lives to fulfill the handy work of God, and so every family is a special family. Your family is unique and mine is unique. All families are a special gift from God.
- “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” MICHAEL J. FOX
Show me a single person without a family. Without a family, man is not complete. The family is the greatest gift of life. They are everything.
- “Girlfriend, boyfriend, friend, and family. All of the words have ended in them except family” AUTHOR UNKNOWN
The family never ends until the end of time when everything seizes to exist.
- “The happiest moment of my life has been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.” THOMAS JEFFERSON
No memorable time compare to the time we spend with our families. Many of us still carry the memory of our childhood with us even as we progress in age, the beautiful time we spend together still lingers on and on.
- “The best one among you is the one who treats his family members best. And I am the best among you to my family.” IBN MAJAH
We have to be good to our families, we have to show love, listen to one another, support one another, and visit one another when the going is tough. Take care of your family.
- “There is no gift that a parent can give to his child that is better than good manners.”
Money can’t buy a good manner, the only legacy a parent can leave for their children is trained them to have a good manner. When a child behaved well the parents take the credit, the society will be better, the world would be peaceful.
- “Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.” ANN BRASHARES
The love of parents especially the mother for her children is a special gift from God, they are natural. It is designed by God, we don’t pay for it, we don’t work for it. But whatever love we earn in the larger world, we have to pay for it, we worked for it. Cherish your parents for they love unconditionally, even when we don’t deserve it.
- “You can kiss your family and friend’s good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.” FREDDRICK BUECHNER
However far you might be from home, your heart always looks forward to seeing your family and friends once again, it’s an all-natural feeling you can’t just suppress it. The heart can’t be at peace with it uniting with family and friends. You can’t live without them, they make your world beautiful.
- “The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.” CHARLES KURALT
Money can’t buy you love, but family and friends can give you that special love that cannot be bought. They are priceless gifts. Hold on to your family.
- “Family is the most important thing in the world.” PRINCESS DIANA
Life is important, love is important, and my family most important. They give you the joy to live a beautiful life, your mother loves you unconditionally.
- “To be a part of a family-like mine is so divine where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired we talk we laugh we cry but we are family and we do it all together for as a family we do it all as the one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall for we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch that’s why I love my family so much.” MAZFOOZ ALI (I Love My Family So Much)
- “Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.” BO BENNETT
Be good to your family and your life will be rich and meaningful.
- “Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold.” ANDRE MAUROIS
Man cannot live alone; our families make us appreciate the kingdom of mankind. Without family, a man is like dried land without water and vegetation.
- “My family was my guide to my reality.” HAYWOOD NELSON
No one lives on this earth without first being guided by the family. Your family shaped your future.
- “To lose a brother is to lose someone with whom you can share the experience of growing old, who is supposed to bring you a sister-in-law and nieces and nephews, creatures who people the tree of your life and give it new branches. To lose your father is to lose the one whose guidance and help you seek, who supports you like a tree trunk supports its branches. To lose your mother, well, that is like losing the sun above you. It is like losing–I’m sorry, I would rather not go on.” YANN MARTEL, (Life of Pi)
Dead is reality, when we lose any of our family relations, they are irreplaceable, no one can be like your father, no one can fill the vacuum left by your mother, no one laugh exactly like your brothers and sisters. No one can keep your secret better than your family. No one in the world can take place of your family.
- “The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.” LEE LACOCCA
Family is firm, the family is unique, family is evergreen. Friends can leave, business partner can go, but your family can’t leave you no matter what happen, father, mother brothers, sisters can’t break this cult.
- “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
The happiness shared in a family is the healthiness of all happiness, it makes your life on this earth worth living. A happy family; Its joy, it’s peace.
- “Family is where life begins and love never ends.” AUTHOR UNKNOWN
The family is the offshoot of all life. Your mother gave your warmth in her womb for nine months, she cares for you as a child even at adulthood you are still that adorable child to her, she loves you and your father loves you too. Family love never ends
- “An ounce of blood is worth more than a pound of friendship.” SPANISH PROVERB
This means that family bonds are stronger/more important than bonds between friends or other non-relatives. Families are the last that you have when all desert you.
- “Govern a family as you would cook a small fish very gently.” CHINES PROVERB
Be mindful of how you treat your family. They are your treasures. Be soft, firm, and kind to them.
- “Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family.” MOTHER THERESA
To smile at one another; it is the simples costless gesture of love. True smile is the first expression of love. Smile greatly at your family even when the time is tough, it is a sign of great hope at a difficult time.
- “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” MOTHER THERESA
The beautiful love that we share at home transform into the love that has for one another in the society. Preach love to your family and they love every creature of God. Where there is love, there is peace.
- “Children are the keys of paradise.” ERIC HOFFER
When I watched my children smile and do funny things as every child does, their innocent love reflects paradise. They sing happily together, they held each other in the hand, they cuddle each other. They cry for one another, they defend it each, they play together and they share their food together. If we all behave like children, there would be two paradises.
- “A family is a place where mind come in contact with one another.” BUDDHA
Every night I sleep in the bosom of my family, every morning I wake to see my family first. We rob mind together on important issues. Our minds are always in contact. This is the beauty of family life.
- “Home isn’t where you’re from, it’s where you find light when all grows dark.” PIERCE BROWN- (Golden son)
Home is light, home is love, home is the light at the end of the tunnel when all are gloomy.
- “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” GEORGE SANTAYANA
When I see your father, I see you. When I see your mother, I see you. You look like your parents, I look like my parents, the family is one of the nurture’s masterpieces.
- “A mother discovers with great delight that one does not love one’s children just because they are one’s children but because of the friendship formed while raising them.” GABRIEL GARCIA MARQUEZ
Mother’s bonds for her child, this is made from heaven, the child recognizes the smell of her mother at infant. The mother and the little baby understand each other’s language best, they are the best of friends from conception, childhood to adulthood. My mother is my best friend. She is the only one that reads my mind accurately even when I’m silent.
- “In time of test, family is best.” BURMESE PROVERB
You are sick your whole family is also sick, when you are hungry, your families are hungry, when you are threatened your family are also been threatened. Nothing happens to you alone without your family having a share of it. I love my family they share in my pain and happiness.
- “God is the designer of the family.” GORDON B. HINCKLEY
God is the foundation of all family, lets the light of God shines in your family. He is love, show love, he is good, be good to your family.
- “The greatest memories in your life are your family’s memories. The time that you’re with them and proud to be happy because of their love.” AUTHOR UNKNOWN
You may forget everything, but we don’t usually forget the time we spent together as a family.
- “Happiness is being content with what you have, living in freedom and liberty, having a good family life and good friends.” DIVYANKA TRPATHI
Happiness is simply contentment, not remorse on what you do not possess, but finding joy in the little that you have. Having a good family and friends all depends on how best you can be good for them. When you are good to people around you get goodness in return.
- “We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.” FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT
We are not sure of what the future holds. The best asset you can live behind for children is to educate them. Proper education molds the character of the child to face the challenges of life in the future.
- “First, we were children to our parents, then parents to our children, then parents to our parents, then children to our children.” MILTON GREENBLATT
There are two periods of weakness in a man’s life (as a little child and at old age). When we were baby we were weak and our parents took care of us. And at old age our parents are weak, and we have to care for them.
- “When trouble comes, it’s your family that supports you.” GUY LAFLEUR
Friends can desert you, but the family remains with you even in times of great trouble. Remember your mother, your father, sisters, and brothers, they are all that you have when all runaway.
- “I may not always be with you, but when we’re far apart Remember you will be with me right inside my heart.” MARC WAMBOLT, Poems from the heart
This is the part of the formidable love we share as a family. Your minds always with your family even in captivity. Family love is inseparable.
- “The love of a family is life’s greatest gift.” AUTHOR UNKNOWN
Loving one another as a family is the greatest thing that peace to our inner soul, when your soul is at peace the society at large will be a better place.
- “Home is people. Not a place. If you go back there after the people are gone, then all you can see is what is not there anymore.” ROBIN HOBB, (Fool’s fate)
You and I are what make a home, you have a mansion, built a castle, but without family, it worth nothing. Cherish your family and you will have a beautiful home.
- “Life is precious and relationships are precious. I’m a great believer in family.” LEN GOODMAN
If you are alive make a good relationship with your family and friends that are what make life beautiful.
- “I absolutely love spending time with my family.” KEVIN ALEJANDRO
The time you spend with family is not wasted time. They are the best of the time that we spend in this world. Spend quality time with your children, your aging father, and an aging mother. They are the light of your existence.
- “As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine life without her.” KRISTIN HANNAH, (Summer Island)
Mothers are the greatest gift for every soul. From cradle to adult I have never seen anybody as supportive as a mother to her child. My mother is my greatest joy. I love you, mother.
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.” ABRAHAM LINCOLN
Mother, you are everything to us, we love you even when you are no longer here with us.
- “I have a great family, I live an amazing life.” JOHN OATES
Life is beautiful living with a good family. They turn your pain into happiness. Good family makes your life worth living, they are very caring and supportive. I love my family because my family is great people.
- “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” HENRY WARD BEECHER
When fathers love their wife, the home is filled with love for one another. the children learn from their father greatly. If our mothers are loved by our fathers and children, the home becomes great, society becomes great, the world would have peace. Mothers are the cornerstone of society.
- “Have u ever thought actually what it would be like, without a family, the family is the only one, where one experiences best of fun, Family is an elegant necklace, Whose bond may appear broken But deep inside, their hearts are still one. When the unwanted sorrows seem longer than a mile. Your dear old family makes you smile. When because of a mistake no event works out for your sake. When life refuses to mend, there comes a sharp bend, family gives necessary amends to the family all worries can be sent In a fraction of time. Your sorrows will leave, It may sound absurd but you’ve got to believe wherever you may be. You belong to the pack and to them, you can always go back.”Pd. is here (Family love forever)
- “I think family is key, and if you have love for family, then you have love for others – and you have unity as a people.” MARLON WAYANS
Share love in your family, and the world would receive from that love. If you love your family you would love everybody, charities begin at home.
- “There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of humans, are created, strengthened, and maintained.” WINSTON CHURCHILL
Whoever you are, whatever you will become, has your family as the foundation, the family is the most important institution in the world.
- “Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness.” JOHN C. MAXWELL
Good family, good friends are your sources of happiness.
- “I don’t care about whose DNA has recombined with whose. When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching–they are your family.” JIM BUTCHER, in Proven guilty.
Those that stand in trying times are indeed your true family, you not be related by blood, but they are always around the going is good and when the going is tough. These people are special people to you, they are your family.
- “Friends are the family you choose.” JESS C. SCOTT
Find love in true friendship and they soon become part of your family.
- “You must remember, family is often born of blood, but it doesn’t depend on blood. Nor is it exclusive of friendship. Family members can be your best friends, you know. And best friends, whether or not they are related to you, can be your family.” TRENTON LEE STEWART, (The Mysterious Benedict Society)
When you are far away from home, you meet good people who are not related to you by blood, they may be your neighbor, your classmate, your co-workers, these are also your family at large.
- “Soup is a lot like a family. Each ingredient enhances the others; each batch has its own characteristics, and it needs time to simmer to reach full flavor.” MARGE KENNEDY
Everyone is important in the family. They play a different role but come to terms in common ground. Love and family bond, no one want to severe this.
- “Family always gonna be there. The material things, they come and go.” REMEO MILLER
When the chips are down only your family remains with you to the end.
- “Sticking with your family is what makes it a family.” MITCH ALBOM
Don’t abandon your family, no one succeeds if he does that.
- “My family and friends were definitely the keys to my recovery. One thing that I do suggest is that anyone dealing with a life-threatening illness like cancer chooses a point person for people to call to find out how you are doing – a sister, brother, mother, father, daughter, son, or close friend.” OLIVIA NEWTON J.
Families are the last people that give us hope when are in great pain. They feed you, clothe you, and stand beside you at a difficult time of sickness. I say thank you to all families in the world who do not abandon their loved ones when they are nearer to death.
- “In every conceivable manner, the family is linked to our past, bridge to our future.” ALEX HALEY
Your past shaped your future, and your past is shaped by your families.
- “I prioritize the things that need to get done at work, and I ask myself where I’m spending the majority of my time. The answer to that question always needs to be ‘with my family.” ELISABETH HASSELBECK
Do not abandon your family because of work. Spend time with your family, be close to them, the more important than all of the other things in your life.
- “Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.” BRAD HENRY
Great men and women of the world begin in a great family. They have a great mother. Father, brother, sister, uncle and aunty who shaped their life beautifully
- “Families are like fudge mostly sweet with a few nuts.” AUTHOR UNKNOWN
- “Love your family. Spend time, be kind, and serve one another. make no room for regrets. Tomorrow is not promised and today is short.” AUTHOR UNKNOWN
Be good to your family and be good to all, that’s what makes the world a beautiful place.
- “There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human, are created, strengthened, and maintained.” WINSTIL CHURCHILL
All that you do and become has the family as the foundation. Families are the backbone of every society.
- “I’m surrounded by great friends and family. I don’t know what I would do without them. Emma Roberts” EMMER ROBERTS
There is nothing as beautiful as having great people as family and friends around you. They are the epitome of your life. They are sources of happiness. They make you look younger even when you’re old.
- “A family can be the bane of one’s existence. A family can also be most of the meaning of one’s existence. I don’t know whether my family is bane or meaning, but they have surely gone away and left a large hole in my heart.” KERI HULME, (The Bone People)
No one can take place of your family when we lose them a part of us goes with them.
- The family – that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor, in our inmost hearts, ever quite wish to.” DODIE SMITH
Where ever you are, how far you may have gone from home, how often you may have stopped communicating with your family, you can escape the radar of your family. They think about you, they miss you and they are eager to see you when you’re far away.
- “A perfect family is what we all wish for.
We see people that have families that are much different than ours.
As we experience their unique culture, we wish we had a family like them.
But really, having a perfect family isn’t possible.
We all will have problems and accomplishments that make us unique from every other family in the whole wide world.
So, think hard about how different your family is.
Appreciate you have a family and is never alone because they help us through tough times.
It is never foolish to wish for a perfect family but is foolish to abandon your special family.” CASEY LYON, (A perfect family).
There is no perfect family anywhere in the world. Every family is unique and special in different ways.
- “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” ANTHONY BRANDT
When I see my brothers, my sisters, my uncle, my aunties, despite the progress in age, some having their families now, we still see each other as that little brothers and sisters. We flashed back the memories of the old days and we remember everything in the twinkle of an eye. We discover we still look the same as our natural self, we understanding our inner secret than any other person.
- “The family is the first essential cell of human society.” POPE JOHN XXIII
That’s true, family first and then to the larger world, we were born.
- “I’m a minimalist. I don’t really need much to enjoy a good holiday – just my family and the bare essentials.” JEAN RENO
The little we can do to make our family happy is to spend time with them.
- “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, but returns home to find it.” GEORGE MOORE
Family is the most unique and important entity everyone is eager to have. It is what keeps human existence together.
- “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” GEORGE BURNS
I have family everywhere I go, I remember my friend’s mother, she so great a mother, whenever I visit them away from home, I feel at-home.
- “Coming home to my family afterward makes the work richer, easier, and more fun.” EDIE FALCO
Whenever you know you’re returning to a wonderful family after work, you’re filled with a renewed energy even when you are very tired.
- “When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by your without flinching — they are your family.” JIM BUTCHER
Your family is the last treasure you have. I love my family with all my heart.
- “My dear young cousin, if there’s one thing I’ve learned over the eons, it’s that you can’t give up on your family, no matter how tempting they make it.” RICK RIORDAN
You never leave you, family, no matter what have done to make you sad. You can’t just live alone. You make up when there is trouble, every family has its ups and downs.
- “The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.” CHARLES KURALT
Nothing is more important than the love get from family and your friends.
- “What is important is family, friends, giving back to your community, and finding meaning in life.” ADRIAN GRENIER
Be generous to your family, friends, and your community, they make your world beautiful.
- My perfect weekend is going for a walk with my family in the park. I don’t think there’s anything better. ANNE WOJCICKI
Find time to take your family out to beautiful places, especially during the holidays. They are all that you have.
- “The single most important factor in our long-term happiness is the relationships we have with our family and close friends.” CLAYTON CRISTENSEN
If you are not living happily check your relationship with your family, you are not having a good time with your family. When you severe your relationship with your family, it robs you of your happiness. If you want to live a happy life, you have maintained a good relationship with your family.
- “Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst.” MARJORIE PAY HINCKLEY
I have never seen a place more tolerable like home.
- “To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right.” CONFUCIOUS
Everything that happens to us a nation takes its origin from the home. The home is the offshoot of the nation’s destiny.
- “The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home.” CONFUCIOUS
When the home is successful, the nation is successful.
- “I’m very fortunate to have been raised in my family. I learned early about the importance of giving back.” PATRICK SCHWARZENEGGER
All characters are learned at home.
- “Is this what family is like: the feeling that everyone’s connected, that with one piece missing, the whole thing’s broken?” TRENTO LEE STEWART
Everyone is important in the family, the babies, the boys, the girls, the father, and the mother all are important members of the family.
- A real man loves his wife and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.” FRANK ABAGNALE
No one should love your wife more than you, no one will love your children more than you. You’re expected to love them unconditionally.
- “Some of the most important conversations I’ve ever had occurred at my family’s dinner table.” BOB EHRLICH
That light discussion at the dinner table with your family member isn’t it interesting? It set the tone for a beautiful night.
- “Build traditions of family vacations and trips and outings. These memories will never be forgotten by your children.” EZRA TAFT BENSON
The best time you spend in your life is the time you spend with your family during vacations
- We never know the love of our parents for us till we have become parents. HENRY WARD BEECHER
Our parents are indeed our hero, they love us and endure our many troubles. When we become parents, we are faced with the same challenges as our children. All we need to do is to simply endure and love our children the same way our parents love us.
- “A man should never neglect his family for business.” WALT DISNEY
Family is more important than business. The family is the manager of your business.
- “Sticking with your family is what makes it a family.” MITCH ALBOM
Do not desert from your family, in good time and at a stormy time, always be supportive.
- “My family provided me with the proper information and inspiration for me to overcome the challenge of blindness.” DAVID DeNOtaris
The family is the best school I have ever known, all that you must know, are first thought at home.
- “So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family, that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty.” HANIEL LONG
When we are good people to our family, it defines our responsibilities to the entire mankind.
- “Family is not an important thing, it’s everything.” MICHAEL J. FOX
Family is the smallest and the highest institution in the whole world.
- “It didn’t matter how big our house was; it mattered that there was love in it.” PETER BUFFET
Love is defined by everything that we do is good. Love is what we need to make the world a better place. When we love our family, we love the whole of mankind.
- “Children learn to smile from their parents.” SHINICHI SUZUKI
Beware, everything you do as a parent your child try to imitate you, even the way smile. They learn to smile like you. Our children are our resemblance make effort to do the right thing.
- “The children have been a wonderful gift to me, and I’m thankful to have once again seen our world through their eyes. They restore my faith in the family’s future.” JACKIE KENNEDY
Children are special gifts. They bring life and happiness to our homes. They are the future of the home. They the fathers and mothers of tomorrow.
- “I believe family first. Blood is thicker than water. I grew up like that, and I want to continue to keep that goal in my heart. Just family first! Just honesty, integrity, and respect. All of that. I live by the code of those things. If you do that you’ll be fine.” CORY HARDRICT
Be a responsible family member. Have great respect for your family. Love them by heart and in action. Let them know you can be trusted and reliable.
- “Friends may come and friends may go
Family is first and this I know
Putting friends first is a mistake
And not one that you should make Family’s forever and this I know
Friends enter your life and then they go
Making friends is fun to trust me with this
But not something you would miss love your family while they are here
Keep their love very near
Family can leave the world at any time
So don’t make yourself feel like slimeFamily is here to comfort you
I know your friends do this too
Without your family, you would be lost
Hold on to them no matter the cost” BONNIE B. LONG (Family first)
- “With friends, if you keep making an effort to reach out and you keep getting hurt, you eventually stop trying. But it’s much harder to give up on family. Somewhere deep down you want it to work so badly that you keep making the same mistake over and over again.” TORI SPELLING
You can give up friends, but you can’t give up on family. There is no place like home. You can’t run away from your family, no matter how bad it is.
- “Thank God I had all these family values or who knows where I’d be now.” PATRICIA VELASQUEZ
All great characters are learned at home. The best virtues are learned at home.
- “Having a place to go is home. Having someone to love is a family. Having both is a blessing.” DONNA HEDGES
The most successful person is the one who has a good home and raised a virtuous family. He is indeed blessed.
- “I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do. But we understand because we’re a show business family and we all work.” MICHAEL JACKSON
The importance of family is known when we are far away from them.
- “The only ones that will go more than the extra miles is family.” AUTHOR UNKOWN
The family everything for you, just to make sure you are ok. They need you, they love you, they don’t want to lose you. They are there in the tick of the storm.
- “Home is the place where boys and girls first learn how to limit their wishes, abide by rules, and consider the rights and needs of others.” SIDONIE GRUENBERG
The first constitution of man is learned at home. There are rules and punishments for breaking rules at home.
- “Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” DAVID OGDEN STIERS
Everyone matters in the family, the young, the old, everyone is carried along. I love my family. No one feels inferior, the strong help the weak.
- “For me, family always comes first; I would do anything to protect them.” MARK WAHLBERG
You answer your family name. I answer my family. No one answers the name of another family. For me, family comes first.
- “No matter what you’ve done for yourself or for humanity, if you can’t look back on having given love and attention to your own family, what have you really accomplished?” ELBERT HUBBARD
Charity begins at home, if you’re generous to the people outside and you’re not generous to your family, you haven’t achieved anything. Be generous to your family first and God will make your way easy for you.
- “I hadn’t been to a proper school in three years. My parents were my two best friends. My third best friend was an author who did not know I existed.” JOHN GREEN, (The fault in the star)
Everything can be learned at home if you have great parents. They are the best teacher.
- “I would prefer to have no money but to have a nice family and good friends around.” LI N
Good family and friends give you happiness that money cannot buy. They are more precious than acquiring wealth.
- “For me, nothing has ever taken precedence over being a mother and having a family and a home.” JESSICA LANGE
To be a mother and run a successful home is the greatest achievement of every woman.
- “Win or lose, I always like to get back to my friends and family. They keep me grounded. When I’m home with my friends, I’m always the same Gabriel. I’m no better or worse in their eyes because of my results. It’s good to be with your true friends. It always reminds me of where I’m from and who I am.” GABRIEL MEDINA
Family and friends are the only ones that see us differently from others. They do not exaggerate, they see you in your true self.
- “I believe the world is one big family, and we need to help each other.” JET LI
The world is the largest of the smallest family we have. We are one family, let us show love and care for one another.
- “Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow their children to come back home.” BILL COSBY
Every human knows his home no matter how old he/she is. They never forget their roots
- “One day you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family.” JONATHAN SAFRAN
Everything happens in the family, not only happiness. We offend it other, we may hurt each other. But we also learn to apologize and forgive one another.
- “I don’t care how poor a man is; if he has a family he’s rich.” DAN WILCOX & THAD MUMFORD
The poorest man is he who has no family. He is poor because he misses the joy of family hood. The rich man is rich because he has a family who makes him happy, not because he has a lot of wealth.
- “Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible – the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family.” VIRGINIA SATIR
Great family tolerate one another and build a formidable bond.
- “I looked up my family tree and found out I was the sap.” RODNEY DANGERFIELD
- It’s very important to prioritize. I know, for me, my family comes first. That makes every decision very easy.” JADA PINKETT SMITH
When your family comes first, all your activities are done with great energy and concentration, because deep inside, you’re satisfied.
- “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” FRIEDRICH NIETZTCHE
Loving one another is the bedrock the simplifies other virtues in all family.
- “Your family loves you
Whatever you do,
They love you when
You’re sad and they
Also, love you when
You hate them.
Your family is gold;
Nothing can buy them
And nothing can buy
You away from your
Love with your family.
Your family will love
You even when you
Do stupid things
Such as breaking your
Bones, doing drugs, or
Nearly killing yourself.
Your family won’t care
They will let it
Go and love you
More and more”
KEVEN LAM (Family love)
- “What I miss the most is chatting with my friends and family and having a good laugh over a simple meal.” KIM YUNA
That little time you spend with family and friends lingers on for a long time. Appreciate your family.
- “Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space.” EVAN ESAR
Haven’t you seen that the father, the mother, and the children are competitors in the home. They all enjoy winning. Everyone sees himself/herself as very smart in their own role. They try to outsmart one another. the parents set rules, the children try to break the rules. The parents compensate and enforce punishments for breaking the rules, the children take advantage when parents are not at home, they quickly make up when the parents are back. Home is the funniest place.
- “To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.” BARBARA BUSH
- “Every year, I travel extensively in the autumn and the spring. I set most of the winter and summer aside for my family and my own tribal relatives. But during that traveling time, I often find myself visiting other native communities around the continent perhaps a dozen or more each year.” JOSEPH BRUCHAC
- “I’m a lucky person because I’ve been loved a lot. I have a great family.” MONICA BELLUCCI
The love you get from your family is the greatest of all love. It set your affairs straight.
- “Unconditional love is loving your kids for who they are, not for what they do… it isn’t something you will achieve every minute of every day. But it is the thought we must hold in our hearts every day.” STEPHANIE MARSTON
You must love your children, it is this love you have for them that will shape their characters positive. Love does not mean spoil the child, it means correct the child when he/she is wrong and shows compassion for them all the time.
- “The inheritance a parent can give to his children is a few minutes of their time each day.” GRUNDLER
That little time you spend with your children is the most beautiful time of their life.
- “There’s nothing that makes you more insane than family. Or happier. Or more exasperated. Or more . . . secure.” JIM BUTCHER
Family is everything you can think of.
- “A real man loves his wife and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.” FRANK ABGNALE
My family first, other things follows. For me, this is the most important thing.
- “Family faces are magic mirrors looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future.” GAIL LUMET BUCKLEY
All families in the work unique faces.
- “I’m lucky in a lot of ways. And in my family life, my home life is where I count myself the luckiest.” RON HOWARD
If you have a happy home, you’re the most fortunate in life. Happiness is love, happiness is life, happiness is wealth and happiness is health.
- “I find the family the most mysterious and fascinating institution in the world.” AMOS OZ
- “I love to see my family together. That’s what life is about. It’s about family.” JA RULE
- “Growing up, I was taught that a man has to defend his family. When the wolf is trying to get in, you gotta stand in the doorway.” B. KING
- “The way you help heal the world is you start with your own family.” MOTHER TERESA
- “Soon after, I returned home to my family, with a determination to bring them as soon as possible to live in Kentucky, which I esteemed a second paradise, at the risk of my life and fortune.” DANIEL BOONE
- “My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, ‘You’re tearing up the grass’; ‘We’re not raising grass,’ Dad would reply. ‘We’re raising boys.’” HARMON KILLEBREW
- “As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live.” JOHN PAUL II
- “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” ANGELA SCHWINDT
- “You are born into a family and your family is born into you. No returns. No exchanges.” ELIZABETH BERTH
- “I sustain myself with the love of family.” MAYA ANGELOU
- “Home isn’t where you’re from, it’s where you find light when all grows dark. PIERS BROWN
- “I have a wonderful shelter, which is my family. I have a wonderful relationship with my brother and sister; this makes me feel that I know always where I belong.” JOSE CARRERAS
- “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” LEO TOLSTOY
- “The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only – and that is to support the ultimate career.” S. LEWIS
- “After a good dinner, one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.” OSCAR WILDE
- “I’m inspired by the people I meet in my travels–hearing their stories, seeing the hardships they overcome, their fundamental optimism and decency. I’m inspired by the love people have for their children. And I’m inspired by my own children, how full they make my heart. They make me want to work to make the world a little bit better. And they make me want to be a better man.” BARACK OBAMA
- “Love does not cost anything. Kind words and deeds do not cost anything. The real beauty of the world is equal for everyone to see. It was given by God equally to all, without restrictions.
Everyone was given a beautiful vehicle in which to express love to others. Feelings are free to express and give to ourselves and each other through our willingness to give and care.
What is complicated about this… Why have we made others feel they have to climb mountains and swim oceans in order to make a difference.
All we need to understand my friends is that human life was given equally to us all, not partially but in totality.
The sun was given to all. It does not shine on the few. So, just has nature is indifferent to our station or situation, we need to know that we are all equal. We need to focus on the things that are constant and not place our values on things that can be blown away with the next, great, wind.
Value life in what ever house it dwells. For when it comes a time that we are all stripped to bare bones before the divine and facing eternity, we will understand that the only law we were meant to follow, was to love ourselves and each other. Nothing more…nothing less.”
CARLA JO MASTERSON
You may also like 100+Beautiful mother quotes by famous people