Unforgettable Memories Quotes that Last Forever is collections of some Sweet Memory Quotes that would take you down memory lane.
Unforgettable Memories Quotes that Last Forever
- Memory is the scribe of the soul. Aristotle
2. There are things we can just forget in life, like the day you got married and the day you bought your first car.
- When you are gone, the only truly important thing you will leave behind are the memories you’ve created. How do you want to be remembered? Michael Hyatt
- The fondest of all memory is that you remain in the heart of your loved ones after you are gone.
- Memory is the treasury and guardian of all things. Cicero
- Keeping a memory of events forms the history of tomorrow. Memories preserve the history of the people.
- Each day is a gift, and as long as my eyes open I’ll focus on a new day and all the happy memories I’ve stored away, just for this time in my life. Unknown
- Do not let your memories be the sources of your sorrow, learn from bad memory and discard them, but keep the good ones and smile by it.
- Memory is the treasure house of the mind wherein the monuments thereof are kept and preserved. Thomas Fuller
- I have never let go of the memory of growing up in a lovely family like ours. By it, we are still knitted as one great family.
- Yesterday is but today’s memory, and tomorrow is today’s dream. Khalil Gibran
- Days after days our memories keep the record of an event, what an amazing brain human being has got!
- Time moves in one direction, memory in another. William Gibson
- Your memory is the glue that binds your life together; everything you are today is because of your amazing memory. You are data-collecting being, and your memory is where your life is lived. Kevin Horsley
- Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind. Lionel Hampton
- Don’t spoil your days, learn to let go of the memories that cause you pain.
- Time heals all wounds, for me, I don’t keep in mind what brings sadness upon me, my life is too precious to be disturbed by the past, let the past be in the past.
- What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting? George Eliot
- People don’t realize that now is all there ever is; there is no past or future except as memory or anticipation in your mind. Eckhart Tolle
- If in the twilight of memory, we should meet once more, we shall speak again together and you shall sing to me a deeper song. Khalil Gibran
- My dear friend I shall keep this special day in mind, in my memory I will always see you.
- If we can’t make memories, we can’t heal. Leonard Shelby
- The grandma has a fresh memory, she told us the story of the good old days.
- You may not think you have a good memory, but you remember what’s important to you. Rick Warren
- Memory is the mother of all wisdom. Aeschylus
- Good memories are most often created without conscious effort. These are the memories that result from those unselfish acts or behaviors that give of our time, talents, or gifts without any due regard for repayment. Byron R. Pulsifer
- Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart. Washington Irving
- You never realize what a good memory you have until you try to forget something. Franklin P. Jones
- There would be many things to follow, as our friendship has many things. And so much of them reminds me of the happiness our friendship brings. Julie Hebert
- To be a liar, you’ve got to have a great memory, and I don’t have a memory. Ozzy Osbourne
- It’s surprising how much memory is built around things unnoticed at the time. Barbara Kingsolver
- Every man’s memory is his private literature. Aldous Huxley
- Like ultraviolet ray’s memory shows to each man in the book of life a script that invisibly and prophetically glosses the text. Walter Benjamin
- The moments we share are the moments we keep forever. Author Unknown
- History is a people’s memory, and without a memory, man is demoted to the lower animals. Malcolm X
- Memory is the treasure house of the mind wherein the monuments thereof are kept and preserved. Thomas Fuller
- Memories were the markers of the journey through life. It was necessary to know where you had come from. Only then could you know where you were going. William Shatner
- We have committed the Golden Rule to memory; let us now commit it to life. Edwin Markham
- Context and memory play powerful roles in all the truly great meals in one’s life. Anthony Bourdain
Quotes About Memories Lasting Forever
- The true art of memory is the art of attention. Samuel Johnson
- Memories, all those little experiences make up the fabric of our lives and on balance, I wouldn’t want to erase any of them, tempting though it may be. Ben Affleck
- We have all forgot more than we remember. Thomas Fuller
- “Memory is more indelible than ink.” Anita Loos
- Nothing fixes a thing so intensely in the memory as the wish to forget it. Michel de Montaigne
- Grief and memory go together. After someone dies, that’s what you’re left with. And the memories are so slippery yet so rich. Mike Mills
- When tomorrow comes this day will be gone forever, but I shall hold something which I have traded for it. It may be no more than a memory, but if it is a worthy one I shall not regret the price. Author Unknown
- No memory is ever alone; it’s at the end of a trail of memories, a dozen trails that each have their own associations. Louis L’Amour
- Nothing is more memorable than a smell. One scent can be unexpected, momentary and fleeting, yet conjure up a childhood summer beside a lake in the mountains; another, a moonlit beach; a third, a family dinner of pot roast and sweet potatoes during a myrtle-mad August in a Midwestern town. Smells detonate softly in our memory like poignant land mines hidden under the weedy mass of years. Hit a tripwire of smell and memories explode all at once. A complex vision leaps out of the undergrowth. Diane Ackerman, A Natural History of the Senses
- Life, sometimes so wearying is worth its weight in gold. The experience of traveling lends wisdom that is old. Beyond our “living memory” a softly spoken prayer: “It’s the journey that’s important, not the getting there! John McLeod
You may also like to read: Quotes about confidence in yourself
- It doesn’t matter what you did in the past, you can’t change it. The best you can do about your past is to be nostalgic with your family and loved ones about happy memories. Zoe McKey,
- We do not remember days; we remember moments. “ Cesare Pavese
- Time’s the thief of memory. Stephen King
- “If you wish to forget anything on the spot, make a note that this thing is to be remembered.” Edgar Allan Poe
- When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough. Maurice Maeterlinck
- Memories the one thing that can never be taken away from us. Make lots of them! Catherine Pulsifer
- Memory can make a thing seem to have been much more than it was.
- Memories are the key not to the past, but to the future. Corrie ten Boom
- Memories are what warm you up from the inside. But they’re also what tear you apart. Haruki Murakami
- If you never tell anyone the truth about yourself, eventually you start to forget. The love, the heartbreak, the joy, the despair, the things I did that were good, the things I did that were shameful–if I kept them all inside, my memories of them would start to disappear. And then I would disappear. Cassandra Clare, City of Heavenly Fire
- The details that we hold so fast, are nothing more than memories past. Jann Arden,
- The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared. Lois Lowry
- When pain is over, the remembrance of it often becomes a pleasure. Jane Austen, Persuasion
- That’s the thing about memories, you can’t forget them. Lex Luthor
- The heart’s memory eliminates the bad and magnifies the good. Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Memories may fade as the years go by but they won’t age a day. Michelle C. Ustaszeski
- My earliest childhood memory is watching the sunlight through a jar of amber full of wasps. Amanda Harlech
- Memory is a net: one finds it full of fish when he takes it from the brook, but a dozen miles of water have run through it without sticking. Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- A man’s real possession is his memory. In nothing else is he rich, in nothing else, is he poor. Alexander Smith
- Gratitude is not only the memory but the homage of the heart rendered to God for his goodness. Nathaniel Parker Willis
- “It is strange how we hold on to the pieces of the past while we wait for our futures.” Ally Condie
You may also like to read: Quotes about smiling and being happy
Sweet Memory Quotes-Down Memory Lane
- Our memories are the only paradise from which we can never be expelled. Jean Paul Richter
- For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever. Laura Swenson
- The days of languorous shore leave are long gone. Overnight stays are unheard of and sailor towns a distant memory. In better ports, seafarers head for a seamen’s mission. Rose George
- He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man. Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- I have memories – but only a fool stores his past in the future. David Gerrold
- I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought, and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love. Leo Buscaglia
- A poem is but a thought, a mere memory caught at play. From hand onto paper, bleeding thoughts emerge. Robert M. Hensel
- A good memory is one trained to forget the trivial. Clifton Fadiman
- Things that were hard to bear are sweet to remember. Seneca
- Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Suess
- Everybody needs his memories. They keep the wolf of insignificance from the door. Saul Bellow
- As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two. Norman Wisdom
- “You should always be taking pictures, if not with a camera then with your mind. Memories you capture on purpose are always more vivid than the ones you pick up by accident.” Isaac Marion
- It takes good memory to keep up a lie. Pierre Corneille
- A healthy relationship requires you to let go of the bitter memories of the past and moves on with new hope. Adam Green
- Recalling days of sadness, memories haunt me. Recalling days of happiness, I haunt my memories. Robert Brault
- The more often you share what you’ve learned, the stronger that information will become in your memory. Steve Brunkhorst
- Observation is an old man’s memory. Jonathan Swift
- It is singular how soon we lose the impression of what ceases to be constantly before us. A year impairs, a luster obliterates. There is little distinct left without an effort of memory, then indeed the lights are rekindled for a moment, but who can be sure that the Imagination is not the torch-bearer? Lord Byron
- Creditors have better memories than debtors. Benjamin Franklin
- The struggle of man against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting. Milan Kundera
- We must use time wisely for our development and advancement; so that when we are old, we can look back and recollect the pleasant memories and deeds that we have achieved. Michael Lee
- There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery. Dante Alighieri
- Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us. Oscar Wilde
- Time moves in one direction, memory another. We are that strange species that constructs artifacts intended to counter the natural flow of forgetting. William Gibson, Distrust That Particular Flavor
- Memories are like a garden. Regularly tend the pleasant blossoms and remove the invasive weeds. Linda Fifer Ralphs
- Your memories are your jewels! Julie Butler
- “A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away.” Eudora Welty
- Memories are created by what we do not by what we think. Byron Pulsifer
- Memories are not just about the past. They determine our future. Jeff Bridges
You may also like to read: quotes about courage and strength
- The finest memories are those where we have helped someone without expecting anything in return. Byron Pulsifer
- The happiest memories are of moments that ended when they should have. Robert Brault
- The words with which a child’s heart is poisoned, whether through malice or through ignorance, remain branded in his memory, and sooner or later they burn his soul. Carlos Ruiz Zafón, The Shadow of the Wind
- Different people remember things differently, and you’ll not get any two people to remember anything the same, whether they were there or not. Neil Gaiman
- To live in hearts we leave behind, is not to die. Thomas Campbell
- All things may fade, but the few times we spend together is always fresh in my memory, I can’t forget the pain and the happiness we shared together. How I wish that we can go back to those beautiful old days.
- Memory is the happiness of being alone. Lois Lowry
- It is our age that is counting, but our memory remains so evergreen.
- Living in memories is an empty gesture. Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
- I remember when I was in high school, I still hold the memories of all the things we do together as classmates. It makes me smile, I ask myself how time flies.
- Mother’s memories are ever fresh, she remembers everything about our growing up.
- Because I might not always have you but I’ll have the feeling of you for the rest of my life. Pleasefindthis, I Wrote This For You
- You can never be really happy if you keep holding to those bad memories which makes you sad. Anurag Prakash Ray
- The one thing I need to leave behind is good memories. Michael Landon
- Vanity plays lurid tricks with our memory. Joseph Conrad
- We forget all too soon the things we thought we could never forget. Joan Didion
- The memory represents to us not what we choose but what it pleases. Michel de Montaigne
- Childhood is what anyone wants to remember. It leaves behind no fossils, except perhaps in fiction. Carol Shields
- What we remember from childhood we remember forever — permanent ghosts, stamped, inked, imprinted, eternally seen. Cynthia Ozick
- Scars are just another kind of memory. M.L. Stedman, The Light Between Oceans
- The one charm about the past is that it is the past. Oscar Wilde
- Memory’s truth, because memory has its own special kind. It selects, eliminates, alters, exaggerates, minimizes, glorifies, and vilifies also; but in the end, it creates its own reality, its heterogeneous but usually coherent version of events; and no sane human being ever trusts someone else’s version more than his own. Salman Rushdie, Midnight’s Children
- The time will come when diligent research over long periods will bring to light things which now lie hidden. A single lifetime, even though entirely devoted to the sky, would not be enough for the investigation of so vast a subject… And so this knowledge will be unfolded only through long successive ages. There will come a time when our descendants will be amazed that we did not know things that are so plain to them… Many discoveries are reserved for ages still to come when the memory of us will have been effaced. Seneca, Natural Questions
Unforgettable Moments with Friends Quotes
- The life of the dead is set in the memory of the living. Marcus Tullius Cicero
- There are moments when we have to look back in time and eyes are filled with tears, and there are moments we look back in time and we smile. Whatever you do yesterday will always flash through your mind tomorrow, that’s a memory.
- Make the best of your time today, so as to have a good memory of them tomorrow.
- I hold on to those beautiful memories that put a smile on my face.
- I don’t give a room for the bad memories interfere with the good ones, I realize how contagious a bad memory could be.
- Can I ever go back to those beautiful youthful days, when laughter replaces tears, I look back at these days and wish to go back to those old good days.
- The best way we realize the value of time is when it became a memory.
- We can’t turn back the hand of time, but the memory remains with us for time.
- Memories are our best company in a lonely time.
- The memory of our loved ones is the treasure of our heart.
- Good memories could be a source of sorrow at a bad time, and bad memories are could be a source of happiness at a good time. To remember that you once rich when you are poor now could be so painful and to remember that you were once poor when you are rich now could be so good.
- We could have lost everything but our memory remains with us.
- Everyone has one thing in common, we all have our share of good and bad memories.
- In memory, I kept my best moment.
- I remember my teachers name, I can still feel their present one after the other, for high school days made the best moments of my life.
- Without memory, all that we are and all that we do will throw in abys of history.
- Whenever I bumped in to my old school mate, the reminiscence of our school day, flash through our mind.
You may also like to read: I love myself the way i am quotes
- Memory remind us of all that we have been.
- I looked down memory lane, I know I have gone through a lot that has being teacher to guide me through the future.
- We must remember and learn from our mistake.
- Don’t be ruled by yesterday, but do not forget to pick from it one lesson that would be great for your tomorrow.
- Forget about the sorrow that life brings you yesterday, think about the great days and the happiness ahead.
- Our mind constantly goes back to yesterday, not because we can’t forget yesterday, but because yesterday forms part of our today.
- Life is funny, and life is amazing, yesterday heroes have gone, but their memories remain with us. If only they can hear us, they will know that they are still with us in our great memory.
- The memory of the smile of my mother is still evergreen in my head, mother, you must have gone, but you remain in my heart till I meet you over there in the bosom of God.
- The things we do today becomes the memories of tomorrow, it lays the foundation of life. You reap what you sow.
- Forget about the failures of yesterday, think about the beauty and the success of tomorrow.
151. Without memory, mankind would have been in extinction.
152. Memory is the treasure of life.
253. If we can’t remember anything, it means we can’t be anything.
154. Good memory brings good thought and good action.
155. I wish I can let go in my heart the bad memories of the past.
156. I tried hard not to be weighed down by the bad memory of the past.
157. Our life depends on the memories we carry on.
158. Good friends may not be seen again, but their memories can never fade away.
159. I live in the epitome of your eyes, in my memory you live on.
160. You must have gone, but we can never forget you.
161. the footprint you left in the sand of time is the memories that we carry on and pass from generation to generation.
We hope you enjoy our beautiful collections of Unforgettable Memories Quotes /Sweet Memory Quotes, if you do, please share for us. Thank You.