Uplift your spirits with these beautiful open sky quotes-uplifting motivational quotes.
Beautiful and inspiring Open sky quotes
1. If my day is hectic and gloomy, I looked up to the sky to get inspiration, as if the LORD can hear me, and I know HE can really hear me. I get much relieve in looking up to the sky.
2. The sky is clear; I know it is going to be a beautiful day.
3. “The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the color that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise again.”
4. I love the sky when it is blue; it reminds me of the beauty of nature.
5. “Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky.”
6. I wish I could soar high to touch the sky, how beautiful it looks.
7. “The sky is filled with stars, invisible by day.”
8. What an amazing sky, so verse and so wide, if I could fly, I’ll soar high up in the sky.
9. “The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.” A spectacle of great splendor.”
10. “The sun, the moon, all descends to the world from the beautiful sky.”
11. “Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoying every step along the way. It is all those little steps that make the journey complete.”
12. “Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by letting of a little water”
13. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.”
14. “I always believe that the sky is the beginning of the limit.”
15. “There is a harmony in autumn, and a luster in its sky, which through the summer is not heard or seen, as if it could not be, as if it had not been!”
16. Feel life, feel the beauty of the sky. In it there emerges the beautiful rain, in it there emerges the beautiful sun shine.
17. Oh! Thou LORD, what a wonderful architecture you are, the sky stood still without any pillars. Thou are indeed a magnificent LORD.
18. Dear LORD, thy handiwork is found in the sky above. What a beautiful design.
19. In great torrential, the skies pour down rains to wash away my tears. I cry no more.
20. “I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.”
21. Sweetness is the sky in the morning; sweetness is the sky in the evening.
22. The stars shine brightly in the sky above every night. A reminder that everything is beautiful.
23. Nothing ever amazes me like the star in the sky. They are poured everywhere above us in the sky, and yet each is as large as the world.
24. “Our mind is like a cloudy sky: in essence clear and pure, but overcast by clouds of delusions. Just as the thickest clouds can disperse, so, too, even the heaviest delusions can be removed from our mind.”
25. The beauty of the sky is found everywhere you go, home or abroad any where you are, just look up the sky is always beautiful.
26. “The sky is filled with stars, invisible by day.”
27. “The sky is the daily bread of our eye.”
28. In the sky there lie limitless opportunities. Just keep working; you will get your chance.
29. Don’t miss your opportunity, target when the sky is pregnant, and then sow your seed. Remember that when it rains, it touches everything, and when the sun shines, it shines on everything, so be ready for the rain and the sun.
30. As I entered my village where I grew up, I discovered that everything has changed, but only the sky.
31. How swiftly things move, like the cloud in the sky.
32. Don’t worry about tomorrow, everything will take care of itself like the rain that has it season.
33. Always remember that after a stormy weather, there comes a clear sky.
34. The sky is always your limit; you can achieve anything you want to achieve.
35. When you are tired, sit down under the trees, look up to the sky, and get inspired.
36. Trust yourself, believe in your ability, love yourself, look up in the sky, that sky is indeed the limit that you can go.
37. Believe you can go further than the sky, and you can.
38. Look! Nobody is going to it for you, you have to do it for yourself and the sky is your limit.
39. Work hard beyond the skies; you will get to your destiny.
40. The sky is so still and peaceful, it occurs that there is a better home up there beyond this world.
41. You are what you believe, if you believe you can reach the sky, you can reach, if you believe you can’t, you can’t. You are what you believe.
42. I love the spectacular of the sky at night, the moon shines brightly above us and illuminate the world, what a powerful light. And the stars in their numerous numbers form stunning beauty above us. I love the sky at night.
43. Sweetness comes upon my heart as I gazed at the majestic blue sky above me.
44. Inspirational the sky is the limit quotes
45. “I always believe that the sky is the beginning of the limit.”
46. “The brain is wider than the sky.”
47. “You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.”
48. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”
49. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.”
50. “God and Nature first made us what we are, and then out of our own created genius we make ourselves what we want to be. Follow always that great law. Let the sky and God be our limit and Eternity our measurement.”
51. “The sky is the limit. You never have the same experience twice.”
52. “I push myself to the limit.”
53. You can go farther than you think; don’t you see the vastness of the sky?
54. Everything about natures makes sense, don’t you see the sky above you how it is arranged, it surely is your limit.
55. “Don’t sit on the fence; break it and move out! Don’t be confined to the little things you do; the sky should be below your limit!”
56. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.”
57. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.”
58. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”
59. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
60. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”
Uplifting motivational quotes
62. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall”
63. “Little by little, one travels far.”
64. “You cannot afford to live in potential for the rest of your life; at some point, you have to unleash the potential and make your move.”
65. “You don’t need to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
66. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”
67. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
68. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.”
69. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”
70. “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.”
71. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
72. “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.”
73. “It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get up.”
74. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
75. “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.”
76. “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.”
77. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
78. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
79. “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.”
80. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
81. “Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
82. “Your true success in life begins only when you make the commitment to become excellent at what you do.”
83. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
84. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
85. “If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.”
86. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”
87. “The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.”
88. “Begin now to be what you will be hereafter”
89. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
90. “An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.”
91. “We are our choices.”
92. “Fortune sides with him who dares.”
93. “Resist much, obey little.”
94. “Paths are made by walking.”
95. “Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars.”
96. “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.”
97. “If you stand for something you will have people for you and people against you. But if you stand for nothing you will have nobody for you and nobody against you.”
98. “Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.”
99. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.”
100. “You make your own luck if you stay at it long enough.”
101. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
102. “We have to do the best we are capable of. This is our sacred human responsibility.”
103. “Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.”
104. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”
105. “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.”
106. “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.”
107. “We did not come to fear the future. We came here to shape it.”
108. “Don’t just wait for inspiration. Become it.”
109. “You have to be able to tolerate what you don’t necessarily like so you can be free.”
110. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.”
111. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.”
112. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”
113. “Great things never came from comfort zones.”
114. “When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal, you do not change your decision to get there.”
115. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.”
116. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs.”
117. “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
118. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.”
119. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.”
120. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
121. “At the end of the day it’s not about what you have or even what you’ve accomplished, it’s about who you’ve lifted up, who you’ve made better, it’s about what you’ve given back.”
122. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
123. “Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present”
124. “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.”
125. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
126. “If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.”
127. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”
128. “A ship is always safe a shore but that is not what it’s built for.”
129. “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.”
130. “The scariest moment is always just before you start. Stephen King”
131. “From error to error one discovers the entire truth. Sigmund Freud”
132. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary”
133. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”
134. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
135. “Great things never came from comfort zones.”
136. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
137. “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.”
138. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did.”
139. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
140. “The Secret of Change Is to Focus All of Your Energy, Not on Fighting the Old, But on Building the New”
141. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.”
142. “Your big opportunity may be right where you are now. Napoleon”
143. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
144. Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.