There can be no better life like having somewhere to go as home, like having someone to love as family. Quotes about, What Does Family Mean to You, home and family, home sweet home quotes, no place like home quotes, quotes about leaving home and quotes about coming home, all are carefully collected in this work, enjoy.
What Does Family Mean to You Quotes
- “Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.” Irina shayk
One of the things that makes a great home is having a loving family that makes your life beautiful. They take of you in a way that no one else can do. You always look forward to seeing them and having to share the dinning together.
- “Home sweet home. This is the place to find happiness. If one doesn’t find it here, one doesn’t find it anywhere.” K. Soni
The sweetest experience of life is at home. it the first place where everything matters to you. You learn to sit, crawl, walk, and talk from the home. the first laughter of the baby is shared at home, in fact, the happiness of living a good life begins at home. all the aspects of living your life is pointing back to your home.
- “I’ve always looked for the perfect life to step into. I’ve taken all the paths to get where I wanted. But no matter where I go, I still come home.” Layne Staley
Where ever you must have been coming back home is always on our mind. Home is the first and the last place where we spend our life. We can’t forget about our homes.
- “People usually are the happiest at home.” William Shakespeare
We are free at home than in any other place. Home is where our happiness resides. We are whole and in our natural self at home.
- “Stay, stay at home, my heart, and rest; Home-keeping hearts are happiest.” Henry W. Longfellow
Stay with your family and spend quality time together at home. There is no better time in our life than the time we spend with our family at home. The best of us are those that know how to keep a good time with our family at home.
- “Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.” Martin Luther
For every successful home, there is a good woman behind it. The women are the foundation of every home, they are the backbone that keeps the family together in harmony. They are the joy in our home.
- “Home is where the heart is.” Pliny the Elder
No matter where you go, no matter how much comfort you get over there, our heart is always attached to our family at home. home sweet home.
- “The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home.” Confucius
A good home translates to a better nation.
- “When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.” Hugh Jackman
The beautiful smiles that we receive from our children when we return home take the burden of the day away. I love to return home after work because my wonderful family always uplifts my spirit.
- “If you know you’re going home, the journey is never too hard” ANGELA WOOD
The journey home is full of hope and excitement for a happy family.
- “There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.” Jane Austen
The best comfort you get is at home with a loving family.
- “Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.” Oliver Wendell Holmes
Home is paradise on earth. We do not forget our home.
- “Love begins by taking care of the closest ones – the ones at home.” Mother Teresa
The people that deserve your love first is your family that make your home beautiful.
- “A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body.” Benjamin Franklin
The body finds its nourishment at home. the home is where our mother cooks that special food for us. My wife is a good cook, the children can’t wait to get home from school to eat that special meal prepared by my wife.
- “Home is where the heart can laugh without shyness. Home is where the heart’s tears can dry at their own pace.” VERNON BAKER
At home, we wear our natural identity. We do not pretend. we laugh when we need to laugh, we cry when have to cry.
- “Home is the nicest word there is.” Laura Ingalls Wilder
Oh, my home, oh my home, when shall I see my home? when shall I see my native land I’ll never forget my home.
- “Nature is not a place to visit, it is home.” Gary Snyder
When you visit home, you visit nature. Home is where we were born. Home is our native land.
- “If you go anywhere, even paradise, you will miss your home.” Malala Yousafzai
The memories of our home do not just disappear.
- “Like love, breakfast is best when made at home.” Gina Barreca
I don’t miss my breakfast before living home in the morning especially if it is prepared by my wife.
- No matter under what circumstances you leave it, home does not cease to be home. No matter how you lived there-well or poorly. Joseph Brodsky
I Am proud of my home, even if I live in a thatched or mud house I love my home. No home is like my home.
- Every traveler has a home of his own, and he learns to appreciate it the more from his wandering. Charles Dickens
No one is without a home. A home where we left our family. We’re always with our family by heart when we depart home. Home sweet home.
- I believe that one can never leave home. I believe that one carries the shadows, the dreams, the fears and the dragons of home under one’s skin, at the extreme corners of one’s eyes and possibly in the gristle of the earlobe.” Maya Angelou
No one forgets his home. home is the most important place in the world.
- “The kitchen is the heart of every home, for the most part. It evokes memories of your family history.” Debi Mazar
I don’t know about you, but for me, a home is beautiful because the kitchen is beautiful, I’m sure you know what I mean?
- “The thrill of coming home has never changed.” Guy Pearce
We traveled homeward we’re going to see those that we’ve missed dearly, our lovely family, our spirit is always elevated.
- “The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.” Maya Angelou
Your home a place that accepts you for who you are. Home my special place. Home sweet home.
- Marriages and families form the basis of a society, not just individuals because it is in the home that people learn the best-remembered lessons, with which foundation they go through the rest of their lives. Christian Olsen.
What you become tomorrow has its foundation from the home.
- “Charity begins at home, and justice begins next door.” Charles Dickens
All character is learned at home. to be good is learned at home, to be bad is learned at home.
- “Home is where one starts from.” S. Eliot
The beginning of life is from home.
- “The sun at home warms better than the sun elsewhere.” Albanian Proverb
Your home is the place where you feel most comfortable and happy. Take care of your home.
- “Home is where my habits have a habitat” Fiona Apple
Every you do at home is accommodated.
- “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.” George Moore
We often don`t recognize those things, which we are looking for, are actually near us at home.
- “Home is people. Not a place. If you go back there after the people are gone, then all you can see is what is not there anymore.” Robin Hobb
People are what makes a home, no people no home.
- “Peace that was the other name for home.” Kathleen Norris
Home is peace, home is where love reigns most.
- “The home should be the treasure chest of living.” Le Corbusier
Make your home your paradise. Do not think that you find happiness away from home by making your home miserable. Plant the seed of happiness in your home and all you have got in return is everlasting happiness.
- “All I was doing was trying to get home from work.” Rosa Parks
- Returning home is the most desirable journey for me after every workday.
- “If Light Is In Your Heart, You Will Find Your Way Home”
- “Home is where you feel at home and are treated well.” Dalai Lama
You’re likely to be more accepted in your home than anywhere else. At home, we accept your shortcomings and overlook faults.
- “The prospect of going home is very appealing.” David Ginola
I have regretted going back home.
- “How often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home.” William Faulkner
Apart from our home, any other place we find ourselves is never like home, we can always try to feel at home, but it can never replace our home.
- “Charity begins at home, but should not end there.” Thomas Fuller
Whatever we are, our homemade us so. We should be good to our family and be good to mankind as a whole.
- “Being an old farm boy myself, chickens coming home to roost never did make me sad; they’ve always made me glad.” Malcolm X
Even in animals, we see the beauty of returning home.
- “You can go other places, all right – you can live on the other side of the world, but you can’t ever leave home” Sue Monk Kidd
You may journey from home, but back home you may have to return someday to come.
- My life is scattered and busy. I think of my home as a resort. When I step through the door, I feel relaxed. I almost feel like I’ve taken a vacation. Chip Conley
True rest, true happiness is found in our home.
- “When I get home, I’m not the boss like I am at work – I slip into a more feminine role. I take everything off and put on my Stella McCartney silk robe. I’ll put on a red lip or red nails, and it lifts my mood. Sexy underwear also gives you a spark.” Miranda Kerr
For every woman, be the wife and the mother at home.
- “Canada will be a strong country when Canadians of all provinces feel at home in all parts of the country, and when they feel that all Canada belongs to them.” Pierre Trudeau
Life is beautiful when everywhere you go, you find a new home.
- “Coming home to my family afterward makes the work richer, easier, and more fun.” Edie Falco
I have never felt more delighted than the period of returning to my family at home after the day’s work.
- “Whenever I’m having a bad day and have an attitude, I stay home. I keep it at home.” Michael Clarke Duncan
Home is the best place that can accommodate you when you’re feeling down.
- “In the mind, in the heart, I was always home. I always imagined, really, going back home.” Miriam Makeba
No matter who you are, you can’t shut your mind from your home.
- “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow. Lin Yutang always home. I always imagined, really, going back home.” Miriam Makeba
The home, a place you can never forsake no matter how it looks.s
- “Home, more than anything, means warmth and bed.” Vivienne Westwood
Home a lovely place. My home a place of rest.
- “I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can’t truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.” Zig Ziglar
One who can manage his home affair cannot manage a successful business. What we do at home reflects in our daily life.
- “The home is the chief school of human virtues.” William Ellery Channing
Everything is first thought and learned at home.
- “There is nothing more important than a good, safe, secure home.” Rosalynn Carter
Where we put our head, every day is our home, we must first secure our homes before we can secure the country.
- “I’ve gone very far, far away, but my character keeps me close to home.” Fran Drescher
To home is where my mind goes back to.
- “I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself.” Maya Angelou
I always miss my home whenever I’m away.
- “Better do a good deed near at home than go far away to burn incense.” Amelia Earhart
Be good at home, love your neighbor. That is the first person you see every day.
- “I love home, any home really – my mum’s, and of course my own. I love eating food there and chilling in bed with a cup of tea.” Claire Foy
Home is where you’re treated best. Home sweet home.
- “Since I’m always working, my best holiday memories are definitely when I can just go home and spend time with my family.” Chris Brown
The best time of our life is the time we spend with our family at home.
- “Go big or go home. Because it’s true. What do you have to lose?” Eliza Dushku
Going after a long sojourn is what matters most. At home, we find true peace.
- “Of all the home remedies, a good wife is best.” Kin Hubbard
What makes home wonderful is when you have a good wife as it’s caretaker.
- “For me, my home is a peaceful place where I can rest, and it gives me back energy.” Fabiola Gianotti
My find please struggle to have a peaceful home, because home is desirable to live longer in a state of good health.
- “Home is a shelter from storms-all sorts of storms.” William J. Bennett
Home is shelter, home is our refuge.
- “In the mind, in the heart, I was always home. I always imagined, really, going back home.” Miriam Makeba
The memories of a home can never be erased, that is why we eager to back home. Home is where your family is. How can you forget your family?
- “I’m lucky my wife is a strong woman. She’s one of the stronger people I’ve ever met. It’s hard for me to be away, but I know my home life is fine because my wife is there.” Darius Rucker
A good wife is a wonderful mother. A good mother makes a great home.
- “When memories fade, can one ever really return home?” Floyd Skloot
When memories then one is as good as dead.
- “When I do get free time, I spend a lot of it at home with my family and my close friends and I think that’s what keeps me happy, healthy, grounded, and totally in check.” Leighton Meester
Spending time with family and friends at home, make us more human.
- “You don’t teach morals and ethics and empathy and kindness in the schools. You teach that at home, and children learn by example.” Judy Sheindlin
The home, a place where great morals virtues are thought.
- “What is home? My favorite definition is “a safe place,” a place where one is free from attack, a place where one experiences secure relationships and affirmation. It’s a place where people share and understand each other. Its relationships are nurturing. The people in it do not need to be perfect; instead, they need to be honest, loving, supportive, recognizing a common humanity that makes all of us vulnerable.” Gladys M. Hunt
There is No Place Like Home Quote
- “There is no place like home.” Frank Baum
My home my best aboard.
- My home the only place I love to return to after work. My dear, there is no place like home.
- Being outside the home make me eager to go back home to my family. My family is my greatest joy, they are the reason I smile every day. My wife is a wonderful woman. My children are my best friend, they made me look natural when I’m with them. I can’t find another place that I’m much happy like my home. There is no place like home.
- When I think of home I think of a place where endless love overflowing. At home, we share where love and pain together. I have never seen any institution like a home that feels concerned about the wellbeing of every member of the family. Home is where everything matters, there is no place like home.
- The sweetest hug I have ever admired is the hug of my wife and my children at home. When I returned home every evening my children ran outside the house to welcome me and hug me, I love this funny smell that comes out of their body, it reminds me that I’m at home. I don’t mind the stain I receive from them, I’m just happy to be hugged by them. I’m at home.
- There is no better place like home. Even if it is a hut that I lived in, that hut is more important to me than the most beautiful building where you live. My home my sweetest place, there is no place like home.
- Well, I don’t know how you feel about your home, but for me, my home is the most lovable place that I wish to be.
- When you’re rejected by all, it is your home that gives you the last hope. Home is where all our faults are overlooked.
- “The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only…to support the ultimate career.” S Lewis
- We always return home no matter where we have sojourned, home is the most important place in the world. There is no place like home.
- Home is where I find those that love me and those I love. My families are the most beloved people to me. When I’m sick they are always there by my side. There is no place like home.
- Home is where all morals are thought. Your home is you who you are.
- Home is that special place, where when you have to go there, they have to welcome you in.
- “Home is where the heart is.” Pliny the Elder
- “All exiles carry a map within them that point the way homeward.” Jacqueline Carrey
- The memories of a home can never fade away, even if you have tarried away from home for a hundred years. Home is where your memories always are. There is indeed no place like home.
- “The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your home.” Harlod B. Lee
- The most memorable work you’ll ever be remembered for is that little work you do with your family at home, like teaching your children how to take care of the home. Home is where the first learning begins.
- “The home is the chief school of virtues.” William Ellery Channing
- Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home. All journey leads back home.
- At home, I get the true rest away from all the hustle and bustle of life. Home my sweet home.
- I don’t mind how many miles I have to travel before I get home, all I want is just to get home in the bosom of the family.
- “I love you – I am at rest with you – I have come home.” Dorothy L. Sayers
- “Home is any four walls that enclose the right person.” Helen Rowland
- I have traveled to so many beautiful places in the world. How much secure I feel, however great I feel, my heart is attached home. I want to be with my family. I love to see my little daughter smile. Home is the best place to be.
- Life is empty without family. Life is stressful without a home. My home my joy.
Trending Quotes About Leaving Home
- “It is always sad when someone leaves home unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice-cream sandwiches.” Lemony Snicket
- “Children have to be educated, but they have also to be left to educate themselves.” Ernest Dimnet
You can leave home, but to get better.
- “Don’t leave home without your sword – your intellect.” Alan Moore
Be prepared to face the world when you leave home.
- “You only think of the best comeback when you leave.” Jimmy Fallon
No one leaves home without eager to come back.
- It’s not the traveling that takes courage Tally. I’ve done much longer trips on my own. It’s leaving home. Scott Westerfeld
It is not the distance you cover that brings you distress, it is the feelings of leaving your loved one behind at home.
- “You get a strange feeling when you’re about to leave a place…like you’ll not only miss the people you love but you’ll miss the person you are now at this time and this place because you’ll never be this way ever again.” Azar Nafisi
It is truly not easy to say goodbye.
- “It’s never easy to leave one’s home, especially when there are only closed doors ahead of you.” Nadia Hashimi
At first, when you leave home, the prospect of your journey is in God’s hand.
- “Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to.” John Ed Pearce
When we retired we are back home. we can’t run away from home forever.
- “If you love your son, make him leave home.” Japanese Proverb
- “The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them.” Frank A. Clark
- “Leaving everything that makes them who and what they are, leaving because it is no longer possible to stay. They will never be the same again because you just cannot be the same once you leave behind who and what you are, you just cannot be the same.” NoViolet Bulawayo
- “Leaving home in a sense involves a kind of second birth in which we give birth to ourselves.” Robert Neelly Bellah
- “Unless you move, the place where you are is the place where you will always be.” Ashleigh Brilliant
Sometimes it is desirable to leave home, to seek a better life outside.
- “I hate leaving home. I love what I do, but I’d love to go home every night.” Charlie Watts
- “The wise traveler leaves his heart at home.” African Proverb
Always remember your home even as are leaving.
- “You can never go home again, but the truth is you can never leave home, so it’s all right.” Maya Angelou
- Knowing when to leave may be the smartest thing anyone can learn. Burt Bacharach
Life is opportunities, take it when it comes. You can leave when the opportunity to leave is the best decision to make.
- “There is a moment, a chip in time, when leaving home is the lesser crime.” Paul Simon
Life itself is stagnant, life is a movement. We must move when we have to move.
- “Growing up means leaving home and becoming a self-supporting adult. I think this the hardest task any human being hast to face.” John Bradshaw
- “Where we love is home, Home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.” Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- “You see much more of your children once they leave home.” Lucille Ball
- “Sometimes we must leave our true homes for something greater to come.” Mary-Jean Harris
- “The wise man and the tortoise travel but never leave their home.” Chinese Proverb
- “You could walk out of the house, but you always returned home.” Witold Rybczynski
- “When you’re safe at home you wish you were having an adventure; when you’re having an adventure, you wish you were safe at home.” Thornton Wilder
- “The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” Denis Waitley
Quotes About Coming Home
- “There’s just no place like Scotland when the sun is out. I just love coming home.” Ashley Jensen
- “There’s nothing half so pleasant as coming home again.” Margaret Elizabeth Sangster
Coming home, my spirit is wanting to unite with my loved ones.
- “I love coming home, especially with a victory.” Dominic James
- “It has been a long time. I am so glad to be coming back home.”
- “Chase your dreams but always know the road that will lead you home again.” Do not be lost abroad. Think of coming home to see a lovely family.
- “I love coming home to my own home and husband and everything we have.” Allyson Darnell
The joy of coming back home is more than the pain you feel leaving home.
- “Coming into the place of Soul-awareness is coming home.” Ram Dass
When at home your soul is in its natural environment. There is a big relief you feel.
- “Going home and spending time with your family and your real friends keeps you grounded.” Jennifer Ellison
If you want to be happy and in a sound mind, spend some time at home with family and friends. That makes you human.
- “Not going home is already like death.” Catherine Tobler
I have never seen a person without any family to return to at home, even an extended family.
- “Dear mother I look forward to seeing you and my siblings, I’m coming home soon”
- “My only concern was to get home after a hard day’s work. Home, a place that gives a complete rest.
- “I’m happy going home early and working out and just being a mother and being a wife.” Kim Alexis
- I’ve had a splendid time and I feel that it marks an epoch in my life. But the best of it all was the coming home. M. Montgomery
- “Seek home for rest, for home is best.” Thomas Tusser
My home, my place of rest.
- “You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family.” Anita Baker
All that we toil for, all that seek to achieve is for our family. A time will come when we have to take our fortune home.
- “Men dream more about coming home than about leaving.” Paulo Coelho
- “The best journey takes you home.” There is no better time than the time of coming back home to meet your family.
- “Life takes you to unexpected places, love brings you home.”
The vicissitude of life could take you to places unexpected, but for the love and fond of home no matter how many miles away you are from you’re and home, you’ll always come back to them.
- “I can feel the smell of my home, I can see the beautiful scenery of the town where my home is located. I can hear the laughter and joy of welcome ovation that I receive from my people. No place like home. To home! here I come.”
- “I have never felt at home anywhere the way I feel when I’m at home. coming home is the most beautiful experience I have ever had.”
- “I have all always try to adjust to life in the city. No matter how I pretend to flow along, I discovered that there is no place like home. Going home to see my people is a big deal.”
- “I don’t know any other better place than at home. I got to put a call across to my sweetheart telling her I’m on my way coming home.”
- “When you have a lovely and caring wife, home is rest and home is peace.”
- “My mother would always make the home attractive for us to want to come home during the holidays. I can’t wait for the holidays to come, so I can travel home to see my lovely mother.”